Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@stroppyse

I thought of Choi Goon first because it was his motto - so to speak - to protect the girl he likes. But on the other hand Sun Kyul is very protective of Oh Sol since the beginning despite his initial negative response to her. :) So it could very well be Sun Kyul. But I agree my heart breakes for Choi Goon either way.

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

@cantbreathe Your analysis of the grandfather was great. :star:

I also wonder whether the grandfather knows the identity of SK's father. Among all the men whom the mother has dated, there's this one man of whom she wants to keep his child. Is there anything special about him or she just thought it's fun to have a child? Will this detail be developed further?

Anyway, seeing the umbrella scene, I had butterflies in my stomach because of the sweetness. Suddenly, I think of a reason why OS should choose our CEO. In the relationship with SK, they are on the same level, you know, they have already shown off to each other their imperfect side, their embarrassing moment. Having someone relying on you makes you feel stronger (frankly said, the maternal instinct of a woman will kick in, making that woman want to stay by the side and protect that someone).

Meanwhile, CG now appears before her as a successful doctor, a good and understanding man, a perfect man who wants to protect her but at the same time can make her feel inferior. In my opinion, CG confessed at the wrong time. Telling her about his feeling right after she found out about his identity, he made things seemed less truthful. In her shoes, I would think "oh dear, why did he hide us about himself all the time? Would he lie about his feeling just like his job?". (Also inner me: "oh yes, you wish you were in her shoes." <_<)

However, today's episode had a lot of flashbacks, making it a little slow for my taste. And the final scene about their childhood, is that girl small OS? Can anyone confirm for me? The little girl did appear in early news as the young version of KYJ. But I don't want to believe that they are at the same age. I prefer the image of a late-twenty CEO with a 22-23 years old OS than a same-age-couple. :unsure:

Almost forgot about our savage Secretary Kwon. I love her sentence: "He is really clumsy about dating. He doesn't watch drama, does he?". It feels like she is speaking for us: boys and men out there, if you want to understand us, women, you should watch more drama, especially rom com like this one. :D 

Can't wait for tomorrow episode.>"<

• Like 15

I hope they go up too! @emily00 

I don’t understand why the ratings are so low. This show really makes me laugh AND gives me the feels. 

OS making SK smile, intentionally or unintentionally, makes my heart flutter. Like, even the tiniest look gives me the feels because the leads have such good chemistry. 

And it is so funny too. It’s been a long time since I’ve actually laughed out loud, but I loved that scene in ep5 when SK sprays OS in the face with his antibacterial mist and yells about how he’s not in love.

KYJ is actually best for me when she’s in a comedy role, I think her facial expressions are perfect and she’s actually incredibly convincing as a tomboy even though she’s ridiculously pretty. In MDBTC she really shone in the first few episodes when she and PBG were both making fun of each other. 

So that concludes my sales pitch for CWPFN, haha. 

• Like 14

@Jillia,  You're awesome! I agree about those types of negative comments which are also not constructive. Thank you for the clarification.

• Like 7

Sending some love to you @Visually-wandering. Glad we’re watching another drama together. 

Ratings are decent if you ask me . Cable dramas doing 3 to 4% is pretty good . Also drama & OTP are getting good buzz :

Spoiler

Urggh , my heart is breaking for Dr choi . But having watch enough rom coms with love triangles, we must all accept the fate of the second lead :dissapointed_relieved:

By the way , I also like team leader Dong Hyun. He’s so cute #thirdleadsyndrome :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 18

As much as I like our OTP, I have to say that the second male lead looked so handsome.  I hate when a drama gives us so many second male leads that need to be a lead in a drama of their own.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, emily00 said:

Waiting for the OST for this scene, he sounds like Huh Gak.

My first post in this thread. 

I am waiting impatiently for this OST track too. I wonder why it haven't been released. Hope it's very sooooooon. 

And can't wait for tonight! 

• Like 8

Actually there is a  real 3rd lead syndrome...donghyun is really soothing on the eyes and has this big brother calming vibe about it....agggh..we need more females in this drama so everyone gets a little bit of love:wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

Actually there is a  real 3rd lead syndrome...donghyun is really soothing on the eyes and has this big brother calming vibe about it....agggh..we need more females in this drama so everyone gets a little bit of love:wub:

Did you notice his strong muscular arms in that extra window cleaning scene? The one where OS’s cleaning partner (sorry, don’t know his name) challenges Donghun to a clean off and falls over the barrier forcing Donghun to flex his arm muscles to grab him and stop him falling? Yeah... I didn’t notice either :phew: haha

I can’t really guess what his side storyline is going to be. But you’re right, he is lovely :wub:

• Like 13

I am suspecting that DH knows SK from the hospital where SK's nanny was treated. That's why he sees SK in a different light. 

• Like 10

:lol:

44bhhhoroful.jpg

2j26tdw9ysj4.jpg

5czynqhuyk7z.jpeg

Spoiler

MOST OVERRATED LIE

DurTodzWoAE-V18.jpg

• Like 9
  • LOL 10