Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

47 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

I dont understand Korean as I am waiting for my subs so I only watched EP5 and 6 to see whats happening.

Can anyone explain why one of the male cleaners is very touchy to Osol and he even kissed her head?

I don't know why he is so touchy. But I think its just his character. And he didn't kiss her head but smelled her hair. Because as you know she doesn't wash her hair too often. LoL

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Oh my God. My heart is aching for this drama.  <<Spoiler alert>>

I think his condition has a deep root and it's not easy to just get over it and become stronger enough to face his own feeling. He really needs her help, her healing power. A kid who yearned for affection and only received it from his nanny grew up to be an unstable man. He wants to be treated normally, to be loved but also afraid of being close to someone and then that someone can hurt him like his own mother and grandfather. They treat him like a freak and that just makes his condition worse. 

When OS told him that she believed he has his own reason to be like that, she touched his heart, gave him a helping hand to pull him out of his shell. Ah, but the shell is still too thick.:tears:

BTW, I saw the dilemma for our second leads, CG. Now he has to choose between helping his patient - SK to cure his condition with love and fighting for his long-time-love. Fulfill the role of a doctor or listening to the heart. Hope that he can be healed too.

Sorry for the long post. :P I need to express my thoughts so that I can sleep tonight... :">

• Like 18

Why is he being so mean to her :bawling: .... Why he rejected her after being so cute the whole episode ..... why why why ...... i hate waiting for Monday ... i want to enjoy my weekend instead of wishing Monday to come sooner ..... 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

On 12/11/2018 at 10:06 AM, alfa1310 said:

...BTW, I saw the dilemma for our second leads, CG. Now he has to choose between helping his patient - SK to cure his condition with love and fighting for his long-time-love. Fulfill the role of a doctor or listening to the heart. Hope that he can be healed too... 

Sorry to cut your post chingu. But to add onto this note you made about the second lead, it also seemed that he looked up the grandpa and linked him to SK then seemed somber while knowing Sk now has a thing with GOS. My take is that the grandpa is responsible for her mom’s death. And that’s why the doc responded with such shock at the discovery.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:08 PM, Dada_Z said:

Why is he being so mean to her :bawling: .... Why he rejected her after being so cute the whole episode ..... why why why ...... i hate waiting for Monday ... i want to enjoy my weekend instead of wishing Monday to come sooner ..... 

I hope this tug of war between them doesn’t last for more than an episode. When one of the eps ended with SK seeing OS saying he’s in love with her, I thought wow this drama is at a fast pace since we already had a kiss (the one she gave in front of her first unrequited love). But now seeing how he’s pushing her away, I hope there’s no misunderstandings and angst built up. Especially if my theory about his grandpa and her mom are correct.

• Important favor I need from you all!!

not sure if others have asked about the full version of this ost yet, but where in the world can I hear it?! I’ve had this bit stuck in my head since I binged this all weekend!

• Like 12

@philosophie I noticed that too. That's the challenge for our leads to come to their final happiness. :tears: not only his condition. Maybe one of the reasons OS giving up track and field is because her mother died trying to get her medal out of falling houses. And she has blamed herself for 6 years. Now she might transfer the guilty feeling to SK and after knowing of the truth, he might even push her away harder. No, no, this is a rom com, not a melo, it would be brighter. >"< I should stop for the sake of my heart. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

kp9bowankk05.jpg

zcn2fjek7fcf.jpg

:lol:

mxrwj27tb610.jpg

Spoiler

Watch: Yoon Kyun Sang And Kim Yoo Jung Face Hilarious Obstacles While Filming âÂÂClean With Passion For NowâÂÂ

Watch: Yoon Kyun Sang And Kim Yoo Jung Face Hilarious Obstacles While Filming “Clean With Passion For Now”

Dec 11, 2018
by J. Lim

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Clean with Passion for Now” has shared a fun new behind-the-scenes making video!

The video revolves around Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang as they play the roles of Gil Oh Sol, a girl who cares more about getting a job and surviving than staying clean, and Jang Sun Kyul, a CEO with a bad case of mysophobia, the fear of germs.

The two have talked about their height difference before and how it sometimes causes difficulties for them. That was on full display as they teased each other about just how much of a height difference there is between them. In some scenes, Kim Yoo Jung can be seen standing on wooden blocks to lessen the difference, but then Yoon Kyun Sang hopped on one to make himself look even taller.

The difficulties also continued to when they had to film a kiss scene, and the actors were seen trying out different positions to see which would look best and make up for their height difference. Kim Yoo Jung talked about her back hurting because of having to look up all the time and Yoon Kyun Sang joked back, “My grandma said the same thing,” causing everyone to laugh.

Another obstacle came in the form of Song Jae Rim, who plays Choi Goon in the drama. He surprises Yoon Kyun Sang by jumping into his arms and also trying to get in a kiss. Kim Yoo Jung exclaims, “It was me you were envious of the whole time, not him [Yoon Kyun Sang]!” He continues to interrupt Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang’s time together, trying to get another kiss in and even pretending to be a passerby who isn’t happy with public displays of affection.

Check out the fun video below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1277045wpp/watch-yoon-kyun-sang-kim-yoo-jung-face-hilarious-obstacles-filming-clean-passion-now

• Like 4
  • LOL 19

The bromance between Yoon Kyun Sang and Song Jae Rim is first place in gold. :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just how many different color of track suit does Daniel Choi owns?? :lol: 

He probably owns a whole closet and it's sorted in rainbow colors. :lol:

• LOL 8

I decided to log in to my Soompi account after yesterday episode. Wow it's has been 2 years since my last time here for Moonlight drawn by clouds. (I can't still get over it to be honest :bawling:. I was into 8 months of pregnancy when MDBC was on air and now my boy is already 2 years old :P.)

Anyway, I'm here again bcs of KYY! I did not expect much and simply want to see KYY in another drama again after such a long time. But so far it has been over my expectations, esp. the chemistry btw KYY & YKS. And of course, KYY is so beautiful. That is not to say that I only appreciate the drama for her beauty. Her acting is as good as ever again. 

Admittedly, I am unimpressed about YKS at first sight. He is not a big name among Korean actors in my country and I don't find his appearance particularly charming. I even dislike his 'stiff' hair and outfits (he always wear the big formal suits). But I understand that they are intended to fit his character for now (a mysophobic boss who upholds a cool super-clean super-organized unconquerable image in front of everybody). With his bang down and more casual clothing, he looks actually much better. Hope that it will be the image he turns as he evolves in relationships with Oh Sol. ( I read somewhere people complain that they don't like the drama because the male lead is too fat but I don't find it ok to judge actors bad for being chubby or overweight. I hope that Korean audience will be less obsessed with imposing homogenized beauty standards for their actors/ actresses.)

Finally, the OST during the kissing scene is so good. Don't know if it is released by the production team yet. Many thanks for anyone who can show me where I can find the song?

And now I want to rumble a bit abt yesterday episode. Sorry for spoilers!

Spoiler

I like 6th episode too much and have rewatched the kissing scene (and the rejection seen at the end) many times. I find it so beautiful and touching :blush: because they are so true and revealing of both two characters.

For Sunkyul, he is seriously doubting his feelings and try to refute the fact that he is falling in love with Oh Sol. He struggles to acknowledge his situation and his new 'inside person'. The fact that he could touch someone and find it desirable to be with someone after all those years of being lonely and deeply hurt. And that kiss is one rare moment when he tries to test with those fact, to let go of his ego, his mistrust of himself, his disdain for any dim hint of romantic relationships. He still seems so reluctant at first and gradually gets less and less reluctant when he reaches for her hands, when he holds them, when he pulls her towards him and when their lips first met. He finally came to accept his true feelings as he closed his eyes and completely loses himself to the kiss.

For Oh Sol, somehow I think she is not yet in love with Sunkyul, at least not as much as he is. It looks more like she just starts liking him. At that moment, as a person with no romantic relationship before, she simply lets go of herself, of any fear for the social gap between them, to enjoy the kiss. It is her first kiss, a pure and simple kiss. She later even regrets closing her eyes during the kiss as she thinks it is an obvious proof that she enjoys it, which is somehow embarrassing. As we see the following day, she is more into rejoicing at the thought of "being like by somebody" and wants to show off her charm towards him, rather than asking herself "do I love him?". Very much like any teenager in real life (Kudo to KYY's acting here).  Only during talk with her best friend, it comes seriously to her mind about the current state of their relationship. Except for the unexplained kiss, they are still a boss and an employer. So she comes to him for confirmation and sadly gets rejected.

Back to Sunkyul, he is just letting it go for a moment because later faced back with his own issues of troubled family relationships, he came back to his normal one, a person who distrusts and disdains any human affection. His words towards Oh Sol are so hurting but understandable and shows us how vulnerable and fragile he is indeed.

• Like 16

When JSK does things without thinking he doesn't even remember that he has OCD. He threw the bandage on the floor, he didn't wear gloves when he touched the bannister and punched that sleazy guy. He only has problems when he is consciously thinking about bacteria and dirt. 

• Like 11

First up. THAT KISS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I CRIED. And Huh Gak's voice in the background didn't help! :heart:

Next, let's talk about our favourite CEO. I do understand SK's predicament with his past trauma and his inability to form relationships or even connect to anyone. BUT that was not cool! Like what OS asked him - "does he only do things when HE wants to?"  Felt really bad for her, especially knowing her past experience with the unrequited crush of 3 years! She just wanted to know what the kiss that HE initiated was about. Is that too much to ask?

I think she will be leaving the company next week after her brother finds out. And I hope she does - so that SK can reflect on his inhibitions about relationships and RUN and BEG her to come back! Based on the preview, I'm glad she's making a stand for herself and telling him off that she can't be pushed around! And this time, a simple apology won't be enough!

Also (is it just me?) I actually thought she would reject him first. Because that kiss would understandably be quite confusing for her...but that boy was like a puppy in love after the first kiss they had. But well, he has deep scars from the past that he needs to work on first I guess and I am glad the story is picking up in terms of depth and angst LOL but more comedy next week please :)

For now, let's just enjoy this BTS of the kiss!

• Like 14