Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

I wish that Oh Sol wouldn't be okay with people insulting her. I found the scene with Sun Kyul's mother rather uncomfortable. Because at first she seems genuinely curious but then pretty much insults Oh Sol by saying she is a nobody and therefore not worthy. Sun Kyul makes his mother apologize. But honestly I want Oh Sol to stand up for herself as well. She doesn't need to accept people treating her badly to be goodnatured. 

Hello, first time sign up for soompi account to support this drama. Please be kind to me. 

Dear @Jillia, about the scene with SK's mother, I thought that OS looked down because she felt sorry for SK being offended by his own mother like that. And SK paid more attention to the word "nobody" toward her than his own condition. And because both of them acted more concerning toward each other than themselves, I actually found that scene kind of sweet.  

Maybe, I am just being delusional about that but I have enjoyed every moment of the drama and extract sweetness from every scene. <3<3<3

Edited by alfa1310
  • Like 14

This is so hilarious okay... he's too tall that he has to do that for the hairstylist to fix his hair... no, no, no, his stylist should just always carry a footstool whenever she needs to fix his hair... Poor YKS :lol: this is probably not his first time doing so....:P

@alfa1310 Welcome to the thread! :) and welcome to soompi too!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

hhahaha...just watched eps5....it so funny and also touching at the same time 

the part of Dr Choi and Oh Sol was quite touching....seems that the story going into more depth now. Hope it will get more people hook on it :) 

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, alfa1310 said:

Hello, first time sign up for soompi account to support this drama. Please be kind to me. 

Dear @Jillia, about the scene with SK's mother, I thought that OS looked down because she felt sorry for SK being offended by his own mother like that. And SK paid more attention to the word "nobody" toward her than his own condition. And because both of them acted more concerning toward each other than themselves, I actually found that scene kind of sweet.  

Maybe, I am just being delusional about that but I have enjoyed every moment of the drama and extract sweetness from every scene. <3<3<3

I found the scene sweet for Oh Sol and Sun Kyul, yes, but not for the mother. :) Doesn't mean I enjoy the drama less, I'm just not fine with Oh Sol being called a nobody.

• Like 8

@Jillia: Ah yes, I was just worried that you might found OS's character or PD nim's script being unreasonable for not defending herself. :) In another case, I think OS would fight back but oh dear, her mind was on our CEO. :wub: 

About the mother, she is childish and selfish, typical spoiled rich kid. Though she regrets the past (at least she regrets, not like the grandfather) and trying to come back into her son's life, she has no idea what she should do and what she shouldn't. But the drama has healing content, their mother-and-son relationship might become better.

• Like 8

I really liked the  Crying part.... i felt really touched as having lost a mum myself....this is how we talk. Yoojung really did a fantastic job in that scene.... 

And this mother meeting part was also funny but touching as well from my view. Oh Sol did not rule out the possibility that she might be intimate with CEO....she said anything can happen in life....and it is true...nobody knows who you might just end up liking.. and CEO saying that both of them meeting like this was a waste of time was also so good....and hahahaha....it seems that he did hear that part where Oh sol said why they could not be intimate ;) 

Overall Eps 5 was really nice with Dr Choi coming in with his side :)

And I love  Yoon Kyun Sang when he smiles...........he melts my heart...i dont know about others....

• Like 13

7 hours ago, LynneL said:

i have to say regardless of the ratings just being fixed around 3 %... i hope that in later days it will increase and be a hit for both Kim Yoojung and Yoon Kun Sang.

The story is changing and we really have to respect the acting of the leads. Kim Yoojung is just 19 years old and Yoon Kyun sang is quite new as well with much lesser fan base. And their drama is still up there in the top 10 in december among the much heavier actors and actresses with much better story and scripts.

This is their first drama where they are leading...so it good to day that they are doing well. 

It's stable so that's the main thing! But I also hope it does hit atleast 5% in the near future! 

• Like 8

Ahhhhhh 2nd lead syndrome is kicking in! But I love her interactions with both and they're both decent guys! I'm already heartbroken for Dr choi as we know he won't get the girl aha! 

Aawww and the fall:wub:! So he didn't faint from that but the cloth that fell after!

Mr jang the lovesick puppy so cute! 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

episode 6 is heart breaking.... but I’m positive next week will be better..

The price for such a sweet kiss is too ... :tears:

• Like 8

Ah... She wanted an explanation about the kiss. He said "Do you want me to say, "Lets date"? Do you expect this? I'm sorry but have no intention to have relationship with anyone." and left. And my heart hurts now lol

• Like 5
  • Sad 14
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, blademan said:

Did she reject him??

I don't understand Korean but it seemed like he rejected her after fighting with his mother. Maybe the mother said some hurtful things as always ... well, let's wait till tomorrow for the sub... and a whole week for the next ep :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

I dont understand Korean as I am waiting for my subs so I only watched EP5 and 6 to see whats happening.

Can anyone explain why one of the male cleaners is very touchy to Osol and he even kissed her head?

I prefer the plot to be changed a bit (as the CEO refused OSol) by letting Osol quit the job and  disappear and let the CEO dying to get her back and she refused him this time. And again I still want to see more from Song Jae Rim. The rating remains at 3.5% and I really hope it gets to 5% which will be very good but its seems its gonna be at 4% maximum, lets wait and see.

For YJ skill of acting, I think she suits more for melodrama ( just my opinion) not romcom but this is just the start as she is still young.

One more comment, is the kiss scene gonna be every other episode? like in EP 3,6,8,12,16 .LOL,  I dont mind YJ being kiss in drama but sometimes best to make viewers hungry for kiss scene and even one kiss but proper kiss so we can feel the deep true love. I dont like the kiss by accident or non reason kiss. Anyway, just my opinion. Will keep watching till the end to support Yoojung and the crew. 

Seems its live shooting so from my observation, she will finish filming around beginning of Jan. CWPFN fighting!!

• Like 6