Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

3 minutes ago, martina123 said:

Does anyone feel the same? 

While watching the drama I was completely fixed at kim yoo jung and to my beyond expectation YKS too. I didn't expected him to be good in comedy but yes he is good. The expressions!!!! 

and kim yoo jung is simply superb. 

I have watched all 4 episodes almost 5_6 times. Every time I watch her i feel this drama is going to open yoo jung a huge door for adult roles. I feel bit like park shin hye. Like you are beautiful opened park huge to dramaland. I am seeing same for yoo jung. The first time I saw the episode I thought she is giving me jun ji hyun vibes, or like nam ji hyun in suspecious partner. But the more I see it, I get that,no.. Yoo jung has her own vibes. And oh my goodness those eyes. 

I hope all dramagods, writers, PD are seeing yoo jung role and pull her in for A-list works. Though I know she is still young and much to grow. I wish it happens soon. 

And at the end. Am I seeing another you are beautiful type bonds. Oh sol and her teammates bond. The friendship between them. I wish story explores it more. 

Totally into oh sol, germophobic boss and cleaning fairy team..and oh yes. Oh dol is cute too :)

They both definitely have a great sense of humor and a good sense for timing as well. I think the facial expressions might seem over the top but I feel in this case it fits the overall feeling of the drama. I can't stop laughing. Also the director and writer are so creative when it comes to creating different situations they put Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang in. :lol: Some funny scenes I've never seen elsewhere.

Of course the scene with multiple Oh Sol in Sun Kyul's imagination reminded me of the Oompa Loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :lol:

As for opening for new roles: I think KYJ is doing a good job choosing her roles to move from child roles to leading roles. I hope she will do more diverse roles as soon as she feels ready. But I don't mind her seeing in another school drama after this one. Or a sageuk. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

They both definitely have a great sense of humor and a good sense for timing as well. I think the facial expressions might seem over the top but I feel in this case it fits the overall feeling of the drama. I can't stop laughing. Also the director and writer are so creative when it comes to creating different situations they put Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang in. :lol: Some funny scenes I've never seen elsewhere.

Of course the scene with multiple Oh Sol in Sun Kyul's imagination reminded me of the Oompa Loompas in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :lol:

As for opening for new roles: I think KYJ is doing a good job choosing her roles to move from child roles to leading roles. I hope she will do more diverse roles as soon as she feels ready. But I don't mind her seeing in another school drama after this one. Or a sageuk. :)

Specially the imagination of oh sol doing oppa oppa :D. That's hilarious.

I love her expressions. She doesn't seem that she was child actress. No wonder she was chosen favorite of director in her previous drama. 

Yes as it is comedy, little overboard is okay. Well it is at the point I must say. 

I agree her choices of roles are jjjang. I don't know from where it comes at such young age. Kudos to the born star. 

About new roles, even i wish to see her in school drama(hopefully with ji soo) or seaguk(yoo ah in) . I hope she gets paired with lee jong suk. But I think it's not possible as he is going to military. (also i will stop discussing about her in this clean with passion for now drama page :D).

But I am looking for more friendship bonds in cleaning fairy teammates than love between lead actors. The story has started engaging. Waiting for 5th episode. 

Is it just me who thinks there are many BTS when it's yoo jung. Or it's in other drama too but not noticed or highlighted. Maybe it's her happy go lucky personality. 

Loving BTS too. 

• Like 8

epicdead onion headhehe onion head
u4kpq9txecia.jpg
He won't let her to catch a cold crazy monkey 160
kwb4cjkkfc4z.jpg
Spoiler

3215195.jpg?w=1024&h=1024&crop=1

POSTED ON DECEMBER 7, 2018 BY POPGASA

GWSN – Oh Lady Go Lady (Clean With Passion For Now OST Part 2)

Oh lady, Go lady.
Oh lady, Go lady.

It’s a heart fluttering afternoon, a dreamy day
My heart keeps pounding, what’s wrong with me?
Who cares if you’re different from me, who cares if people make fun
The more I see you, the more I like you

Where are you right now? What are you doing?
Why am I foolishly only thinking about you?
Maybe I’m in love

Your my luv, luv, luv.
Your my sweet, sweet, sweet.
Like the heat under the dazzling sunlight
You and I, we’re riding a mysterious, magical broom
luv, luv, luv. let’s passionately love, My luv.

The way you talk is attractive, your face makes my heart drop
yo! yo! yo! I look at you everywhere and (I like it)
But you don’t know my heart, do you even know what love is?
You’re so slow

Where are you right now? What are you doing?
Why am I foolishly only thinking about you?
Maybe I’m in love

Your my luv, luv, luv.
Like the heat under the dazzling sunlight
You and I, we’re riding a mysterious, magical broom
luv, luv, luv. let’s passionately love, My luv.

Oh lady, Go lady. Oh lady, Go lady.
Oh lady, Go lady. Oh lady, Go lady.

The breeze feels nice for some reason
A rainbow filled with colors
Like the stars of a drama, I’ll dress up nicely
One, two, three. Let’s go!

Your my luv, luv, luv.
In the dazzling sky
I want to build a pretty house and live there with you
How nice would that be?

Your my luv, luv, luv.
Like the warmth in the sunshine
You and I, I hope we can be happy like we are now
Your my luv, luv, luv, I only love you, My luv.

rcqajw3ethot.gif

Spoiler

Dt27EwPX4AAl0ci.jpg

Song Jae Rim Transforms Into A Mysterious Gentleman In “Clean With Passion For Now”

Dec 7, 2018
by S. Park

Viewers will learn more about Song Jae Rim’s character in JTBC’s “Clean with Passion for Now.”

On December 8, new stills of Choi Goon (played by Song Jae Rim) were released that shed light on his mysterious past.

Spoiler

“Clean with Passion for Now” is about a germaphobic CEO of a cleaning company named Jang Sun Kyul (played by Yoon Kyun Sang) and a busy job applicant named Gil Oh Sol (played by Kim Yoo Jung) who has given up on cleaning. After Gil Oh Sol suddenly kissed Jang Sun Kyul in front of her crush in order to save face, Jang Sun Kyul found himself falling for her.

The one variable in their budding romance is the mysterious rooftop man Choi Goon. His unemployed aura and cunning charms aroused Gil Oh Sol’s curiosity, and the two began to form a friendship. Despite usually engaging in playful bickering with Gil Oh Sol, he turns into a warm friend who comforts her at her time of need.

Last episode, Dr. Baek (played by Woo Hyun) introduced himself as a neuropsychiatrist and came to see Choi Goon. Thanks to his visit, Choi Goon’s home was revealed for the first time and he could be seen making a diagnosis of Dr. Baek’s symptoms.

In the stills, Choi Goon undergoes a surprising transformation. Instead of his usual colorful tracksuits, he’s changed into an all-black suit. A cold, sharp expression has also replaced his usual goofy smile.

One of the photos shows a moment from the past where he met Gil Oh Sol at a construction site. Dressed in her school uniform, she gives him a smile and a drink. His sad expression in this photo is a stark contrast to his present appearance.

A source from the drama said, “As Choi Goon’s identity becomes revealed, his special past with Gil Oh Sol will also be revealed. Please look forward to the change in their relationship as Jang Sun Kyul and Gil Oh Sol face a threat.”

Spoiler

Song-Jae-Rim11.jpg

Who is Choi Goon and what is the story behind him and Gil Oh Sol? “Clean with Passion for Now” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST.

Soompi

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

YSK and his spray..:lol::lol:

It is fantastic....it is such a joy to see them together in one frame :) though in life there is a huge gap but in other things...it seems that  they are in sync :) 

I dont why but because of Kim Yoo jung.... Yoon Kyun Sang is shining in this drama. He really looks awesome...

Is it just me ????

• Like 15

tbh beforehand I had some concerns but now it's already gone :D and so far i love this drama, for some people the comedy feels a little excessive but I don't, maybe because I'm used to watch Japanese dramas and some parts of the comedy are refreshing.

YKS is beyond my expectation, oh god his comedic acting is superb and sometimes make me want to bite him hahahha

DtyhESPU4AACQIY.jpg

ANdddddd So far the best couple is Jang Sun Kyul and His Spray, they are very harmonious hahahaha, I need a gif when JSK spray his face to calm down himself

apart the comedy section, GOS scene as a job seeker made me reminisce when I was a job seeker, the struggle and the feels.....

I enjoy watching this drama, hopefully the remaining episodes will be more interesting

• Like 12

@Jillia  since you are the most knowledgeable here.... do you think YSK and Kim Yoojung will have a magazine interview together or some photo shoot???

And don't you think their chemistry is really hitting us fans???  I keep watching the photoshoot bts and that YSk putting the jacket on her so many times..... Yoojung is really an OPPA killer it seems. Cant wait for Eps 5......but i wonder how Oh sol will feel if CEO confess his feelings because until now we can see that Oh sol doesn't really think of him in that way.....

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, LynneL said:

@Jillia  since you are the most knowledgeable here.... do you think YSK and Kim Yoojung will have a magazine interview together or some photo shoot???

And don't you think their chemistry is really hitting us fans???  I keep watching the photoshoot bts and that YSk putting the jacket on her so many times..... Yoojung is really an OPPA killer it seems. Cant wait for Eps 5......but i wonder how Oh sol will feel if CEO confess his feelings because until now we can see that Oh sol doesn't really think of him in that way.....

I have no information on whether they will have photoshootings together or interviews. I think they're more fitting to do variety shows.

Also rating-wise the drama is doing okay but is not doing overly great, so I don't see them doing any promotion after the drama is over. But who knows? :) Personally I wouldn't mind them doing another variety show. But I think filming schedule is tight. They don't have the time to cut one or two days to film another program.

As for Oh Sol: well she is just really annoyed and she didn't witness him defending her by "spray attacking" Do Jin. She is only witnessing him being mean to her because he thinks she is filthy and "Oh Mul" - meaning garbage. That's not really charming but hurtful. I don't see why she would fall for him when he is calling her names.

And even when she dresses up he calls her tacky and comes to conclusions without knowing the real plans that she is only dressing up because she is going on a blind date - which btw isn't his business anyways. He also isn't without fault but he always believes he is in the right - no matter if he says hurtful things or not. As some said before I hope he will find out that Oh Sol dressed up because she is planning to visit her mother's grave/ashes. And that he will feel guilty and realize that he was in the wrong all along and that he apologizes profoundly.

• Like 7

Don't think either are in love with each other...more in the disturbed by the other mode.....though of course the poor CEO is seriously disturbed by the onslaught of germs she is throwing in his direction. She did kiss this untouched CEO:lol:

What is it with K drama and untouched chaebol bosses?????

But kyj is such a cutie... can't blame anyone for falling madly in love with her

• Like 8

wow...Mr Song is really looking good all dressed up....and yes i think Mr CEO is going to faint :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8