Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

:joy: I am so glad there is this drama that allows me to laugh out loud till my belly hurts...

And I am thankful the production waited for KYJ to take the role of GOS... YSK is also soooo hilarious, I have many great laughs because of him. Both of them are very spot on with their acting and expression. Such great pairing..... KYJ doesn't look her age at all, she looks so matured...

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

I guess many Kdramas which have more handsome popular actor/actress with more fanbase get higher ratings...hence many kdramas now days cast at least 1 Kpop idol in the cast. This is the way every entertainment sector works i guess. We go for looks first.

CleanWithPassionForNow has both leads who are like the underdog at the moment. Kim Yoojung is very young and this is her first main lead after becoming an adult. As for YSK....many people/fans were not happy when he was casted, pointing out his looks and weight etc.... Nobody actually thought much of this pairing except for few fans who had watched YSK before. ( I had not) but somehow i knew it would work out.

And look it is working out well. Their Chemistry is awesome...you do get the feels when you see them together :)  Really really hoping the next coming eps will bring the storyline more in dept...more feelings and better BGM that will touch our hearts...

Would really love a really nice music with YSK and Yoojung looking loving at each other :) 

Cant wait for Eps 5...... meanwhile watching eps 2 and 3 again and again...because it is so funny !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 11

oh my god!!!! is it just me  or what...

But that kiss up there looks like really as if they are a couple enjoying it...it has the feels :) 

• Like 9

OMO.... I am dying for ep 5 and 6...... 

already rewatch the whole 4 episodes 3 times though..... ottokeeee... 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Count my ticket!!!!!:joy: Im so surprise on this scene. Seriously, I don't mind there is "bromance" story. :love:

7 hours ago, tianaa said:

i ship them dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

I hope thailand will make a version of this drama and put these two boys in pairs, their couple will be hot and sexy, we know that the Korean will not do it

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Hahaha!! The dirty and clean scene damn hilarious @Jillia :joy: Keep loop this part non stop until my belly so hurt. And the whole scene is like a Gandolf with 3 hobbits. I never know that fighting in height difference could be so funny. :joy:  And lastly JSG clam down himself by sanitary spray. My god. :joy::thumbsup:

tumblr_pj70f9ArLo1qkgj9mo2_400.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 15

I think YooKYunSang in a white shirt is so sexy and manly.....can we please see him more in that ;) 

• Like 11

I love how this show can make you laugh like crazy and yet make you so sad while seeing oh sol 's and her dad's scenes and seon kyul's childhood. 

gosh i hate his grandpa. the way child seon kyul was desperately cleaning himself made me cry. 

I could not stop cracking up knowing he passed out after the kiss :joy:

i cant wait for episode 5!  

hello to everyone out here :)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, u10co006 said:

I love how this show can make you laugh like crazy and yet make you so sad while seeing oh sol 's and her dad's scenes and seon kyul's childhood. 

gosh i hate his grandpa. the way child seon kyul was desperately cleaning himself made me cry. 

I could not stop cracking up knowing he passed out after the kiss :joy:

i cant wait for episode 5!  

hello to everyone out here :)

Hello... welcome to this thread, and welcome to soompi too!! :)

Let's enjoy this fun ride together ;):D

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hello... welcome to this thread, and welcome to soompi too!! :)

Let's enjoy this fun ride together ;):D

yeahh :) thank you :heart: 

• Like 6

Omg this drama is so good.. I FEEL SO IN LOVE WITH OSOLIE AND THE CLEANING FAIRES TEAM :wub::wub: 

CEO, WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY???:joy:

the end of the last ep was so... :tears::( ... CEO, i will wait for apologizes with ohsol the next eps.. ^_^

Is so cute how the CEO is already enchanted with ohsol but he dont know:lol: .. 

The secretary kwon is the best :thumbsup::heart:

• Like 8

The drama is certainly my type of humor. :lol: RL is so stressful atm, so it's nice to watch something that feels fluffy but also conveys deep emotions.

But now that the characters are established I need more than Sun Kyul being disgusted and shocked by Oh Sol. ROFL:D

EDIT: Btw I really the Oh Lady Go Lady video. I like how YKS is acting like a oppa - or as Kim Yoo Jung calls him "hyung" - toward her. Like when he is helping her with the coat. :) And the overall mood on set is so fresh and fun.

• Like 11

Does anyone feel the same? 

While watching the drama I was completely fixed at kim yoo jung and to my beyond expectation YKS too. I didn't expected him to be good in comedy but yes he is good. The expressions!!!! 

and kim yoo jung is simply superb. 

I have watched all 4 episodes almost 5_6 times. Every time I watch her i feel this drama is going to open yoo jung a huge door for adult roles. I feel bit like park shin hye. Like you are beautiful opened park huge to dramaland. I am seeing same for yoo jung. The first time I saw the episode I thought she is giving me jun ji hyun vibes, or like nam ji hyun in suspecious partner. But the more I see it, I get that,no.. Yoo jung has her own vibes. And oh my goodness those eyes. 

I hope all dramagods, writers, PD are seeing yoo jung role and pull her in for A-list works. Though I know she is still young and much to grow. I wish it happens soon. 

And at the end. Am I seeing another you are beautiful type bonds. Oh sol and her teammates bond. The friendship between them. I wish story explores it more. 

Totally into oh sol, germophobic boss and cleaning fairy team..and oh yes. Oh dol is cute too :)

• Like 9