Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

That would adorable but they would have to be careful not to campy stereotype.  I think they should best hire one of those Top Japanese Yaoi writers to show them how to make a workable classy smart Gay based drama as it would be a whole new world for a normal K drama producer, directer or writer.

• Like 6

Hi all.... I just finished watching ep.1... The opening scene and closing scene had me in stitches :lol: How did the underwear she bought turn into a pink elephant?? :lol: I thought it was the black leopard patterned? Okay, I haven't had time to back read on thread because I'm playing catch up on a lot of dramas. Don't mind me if I mentioned something that has been discussed before.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

just peeping my head in to ask a question out of curiosity-- does the show have actual useful cleaning tips? any good cleaning products PPL? ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just peeping my head in to ask a question out of curiosity-- does the show have actual useful cleaning tips? any good cleaning products PPL? ^_^

It's does do some PPL for the brand Kärcher. Other than that it's all pretty overexaggerated since we see the cleaning more from Sun Kyul's pov. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

This show is continuing to be sweet... CEO is finally getting tempted lolz:lol:.. The way he keeps reminding that he should feel gross instead of something else.. The way he is smiling at GOS at the water gun game n her with makeup shows she has entered his heart.. But he seems jealous too,he seems to care that whether she is dressed up for other man or what!!.. I know it was harsh of him to scold her but still he is jealous boy!!.. I like the cleaning fairies.. Seeing the epilogue, I was really shocked r they gonna show a gay relationship in this drama.. But the cool guy still is mysterious, I don't know at what side he swings but it was funny:lol:.. The way GOS thinks Choi is mentally unstable n he thinks she is in good mood lolz!! Then we can see more of daddy long legs role in GOS life n CEO's concerns for GOS n CEO's family linked to tragedy of GOS's life!! Can't wait for next week!! 

• Like 13
  • LOL 1

Hello,

I am a fan of Yoojungie, really enjoy CWPFN drama so far, watched all 4 Eps and I have to say both KYJ and YKS are very good in acting, especially YJ, I am very surprised how very well she can act as a lead role,  just every single details, she nails it. 

Talking about her effort and ability in acting and how fun the drama has been, I am a bit disappointed about rating. I know we should just enjoy the drama without rating but I am worried about the next EPs as Jilia said they should move the plot quicker, make it more exciting and interesting and more curious for viewers to look forward to next EPs. 

My personal opinion, too many kiss scenes dont help without good story line. Also YJ is still under 20 ( international age) I dont think she is ready for too many kiss scenes or deep kiss yet. Hope next EPs shows how 2 male/female leads get through difficulties together. Also I like to see more from Song Jae Rim and her father/brother too. 

Anyway, I will look forward to EP5 , and I hope they get higher rating ; at the end of the day Kdrama is all about rating :-( and YJ and CWPFN team deserve better.  Again it depends on storyline in next EPs. Hope it does well though. CWPFN fighting!

• Like 13

11 hours ago, triplem said:

Some minor gripes from me regarding eps 3,

Reveal hidden contents

my concern is that with rom coms of this nature where the plots are thin , I’m hoping the drama can stay fresh . I think we really don’t need another episode of GS being drunk as cute as our lead actress is . Must things only happen when she’s not sober ?   And I didn’t like the tug of war btwn the ceo and jerk sunbae . Urghh IRL , the girl would have dislocated her shoulders considering how hard they were pulling her.

Agree with all these points! Getting drunk nearly every ep just starts to get boring after a while as well!

Decent eps but some scenes are still abit draggy!

Fav scene was when seun kyeol kept spraying oh sol in the face when she visited him in the hospital! The face expressions he made were hilarious! I need a gif or a video of it lol.

The kiss scene and then him fainting after reminded me of the man who came from the star! Whenever do min joon and cheong yi would kiss he would get a fever and collapse somewhat similar here haha! :joy:

Would like to see more of her friend and her storyline she's quite funny!  She has a love line with oh dol? Seems abit weird! Would like to see more of song jae rim's character also! This will help the scenes to be less dragging!

Ever since oh sol came seun kyeol has gotten worse with the OCD I wonder how she will help him get over it?

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

공원소녀 (GWSN) - Oh Lady, Go Lady (From "Clean With Passion For Now" OST) [Official Video]

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I wish wish wish K dramas didn’t find girls getting sloppy drunk in public and/or creeps trying to pick them so cute and endearing.  Not just once but constantly throughout a series. I have to skip those scenes.

• Like 6

:relaxed::heart:

Still mad at what he said to her at the end though...so he better apologise!

Also...YKS is amazing as a rom-com newbie. His reactions are PRICELESS :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

oh my god....that GIF is my Favourite....look at Yoon Kyun Sang....he is awesome :)

9 hours ago, blademan said:

:relaxed::heart:

mad at what he said to her at the end though...so he better apologise :angry:

Oh....thats is just the jealous man inside him..... ;)  Dont worry...he will realize his mistake....he is a warm handsome man :) 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including twitter etc . TQ
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Mymindisblank said:

Agree with all these points! Getting drunk nearly every ep just starts to get boring after a while as well!

Decent eps but some scenes are still abit draggy!

Fav scene was when seun kyeol kept spraying oh sol in the face when she visited him in the hospital! The face expressions he made were hilarious! I need a gif or a video of it lol.

The kiss scene and then him fainting after reminded me of the man who came from the star! Whenever do min joon and cheong yi would kiss he would get a fever and collapse somewhat similar here haha! :joy:

Would like to see more of her friend and her storyline she's quite funny!  She has a love line with oh dol? Seems abit weird! Would like to see more of song jae rim's character also! This will help the scenes to be less dragging!

Ever since oh sol came seun kyeol has gotten worse with the OCD I wonder how she will help him get over it?

I can't find a vid of that scene yet. But I do love the CEO and his sanitizers :D .  I never expected YKS to have such good comic timing

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

LMAO their first kiss..... hahahahaahaahaaa... the whole episode 4..  never in my Kdrama life that I laughed so darn hard my stomach bursted! his reaction after the kiss was priceless.. it was a mix between uber abruptly shocked, robbed mentally and physically, stabbed by the angel of death, hit by a Thaylis train sized shiiit, arrowed by Cupid the God of Love into his heart, entering the black hole of life’s dillemma universe and experienced the most challenging thing in his life... that MIXED face of him in a 20 seconds gold LMAO moment... hahahaahaa...

bmh6gvliz2n2.jpg

this guy will be REBORN... and the process is going to be very hard for him.. yet it is actually a blessing in disquise.. because he will cure his sickness..  LOVE is the cure. Gil O Sol HWAITIIIING!

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

2 hours ago, SeGafanlady said:

it was a mix between uber abruptly shocked, robbed mentally and physically, stabbed by the angel of death, hit by a Thaylis train sized shiiit, arrowed by Cupid the God of Love into his heart, entering the black hole of life’s dillemma universe and experienced the most challenging thing in his life... that MIXED face of him in a 20 seconds gold LMAO moment... hahahaahaa...

THE MOST ACCURATE THING I'VE READ THIS YEAR :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

This angle makes it look like her hair is short, it would be cute if her hair is cut short like the manhwa.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

This show is continuing to be sweet... CEO is finally getting tempted lolz:lol:.. The way he keeps reminding that he should feel gross instead of something else.. The way he is smiling at GOS at the water gun game n her with makeup shows she has entered his heart.. But he seems jealous too,he seems to care that whether she is dressed up for other man or what!!.. I know it was harsh of him to scold her but still he is jealous boy!!.. I like the cleaning fairies.. Seeing the epilogue, I was really shocked r they gonna show a gay relationship in this drama.. But the cool guy still is mysterious, I don't know at what side he swings but it was funny:lol:.. The way GOS thinks Choi is mentally unstable n he thinks she is in good mood lolz!! Then we can see more of daddy long legs role in GOS life n CEO's concerns for GOS n CEO's family linked to tragedy of GOS's life!! Can't wait for next week!! 

I have a feeling that Dr. Daniel Choi, the student of CEO's doctor in the US and Choi Ha In, the mysterious guy who have just moved at the rooftop are the same person.  And Dr. Baek, who told GOS that Choi is his patient, is actually the patient who's suffering from Ripley Syndrome.  

• Like 9