Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@Jillia are they still shooting for the drama now??? I am so happy with both the leads... they are doing a fantastic job. I had never seen YSk drama before though i knew he acted in Doctors and Pinocchio. His acting is very good and is quite charismatic. He is manly at the same time yet soft....a warm handsome man ;) 

Anyways i think the drama is getting better and i really really hope that both YSK and Yoojung will get recognization for their fantastic acting and  hope that Knets will watch the drama more and the ratings start getting higher.

7 hours ago, Jemrie said:

PREVIEW

SG – Where was the address that Gil Osol went to to clean?
Address Note: History of sexual harassment to female workers
SG – Give me our blacklisted customer list

https://www.dramamilk.com/clean-with-passion-for-now-episode-4-live-recap/

Seems that SG is going to rescue OS from perverted customer. 

How can he save and defend her? Is he going to use his sprays again?

Is he going to wear gloves in order to hold OS or fight the pervert?

Or maybe we could see a breakthrough in that rescuing moment?

I get a feeling that SG will do something for the first time that he had never done before.

Let's see what happens next week. I'm excited for it :)

I notice that SG's left hand was cover by bandage. What happened? :cold_sweat: Is he get hurt after he rescuing OS?? Or he got hurt somewhere else as from his outfit is the scene that he gonna kiss OS on early preview :wub: 

I haven't read webtoon story but this dram is hilarious!! :thumbsup:Is been while that I didn't get such a laughing drama and seriously I don't get it why rating is low.. :sweatingbullets: (actually all the dramas currently or finished that I watched is low ratings.. Only the high ratings is "Encounter") So Korean viewers is enjoying main leads or story?  Curious.... 

4 minutes ago, tianaa said:

i ship them dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

Count my ticket!!!!!:joy: Im so surprise on this scene. Seriously, I don't mind there is "bromance" story. :love:

:joy: I am so glad there is this drama that allows me to laugh out loud till my belly hurts...

And I am thankful the production waited for KYJ to take the role of GOS... YSK is also soooo hilarious, I have many great laughs because of him. Both of them are very spot on with their acting and expression. Such great pairing..... KYJ doesn't look her age at all, she looks so matured...

I guess many Kdramas which have more handsome popular actor/actress with more fanbase get higher ratings...hence many kdramas now days cast at least 1 Kpop idol in the cast. This is the way every entertainment sector works i guess. We go for looks first.

CleanWithPassionForNow has both leads who are like the underdog at the moment. Kim Yoojung is very young and this is her first main lead after becoming an adult. As for YSK....many people/fans were not happy when he was casted, pointing out his looks and weight etc.... Nobody actually thought much of this pairing except for few fans who had watched YSK before. ( I had not) but somehow i knew it would work out.

And look it is working out well. Their Chemistry is awesome...you do get the feels when you see them together :)  Really really hoping the next coming eps will bring the storyline more in dept...more feelings and better BGM that will touch our hearts...

Would really love a really nice music with YSK and Yoojung looking loving at each other :) 

Cant wait for Eps 5...... meanwhile watching eps 2 and 3 again and again...because it is so funny !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god!!!! is it just me  or what...

But that kiss up there looks like really as if they are a couple enjoying it...it has the feels :) 

OMO.... I am dying for ep 5 and 6...... 

already rewatch the whole 4 episodes 3 times though..... ottokeeee... 

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Count my ticket!!!!!:joy: Im so surprise on this scene. Seriously, I don't mind there is "bromance" story. :love:

7 hours ago, tianaa said:

i ship them dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

I hope thailand will make a version of this drama and put these two boys in pairs, their couple will be hot and sexy, we know that the Korean will not do it

Hahaha!! The dirty and clean scene damn hilarious @Jillia :joy: Keep loop this part non stop until my belly so hurt. And the whole scene is like a Gandolf with 3 hobbits. I never know that fighting in height difference could be so funny. :joy:  And lastly JSG clam down himself by sanitary spray. My god. :joy::thumbsup:

tumblr_pj70f9ArLo1qkgj9mo2_400.gif

I think YooKYunSang in a white shirt is so sexy and manly.....can we please see him more in that ;) 

I love how this show can make you laugh like crazy and yet make you so sad while seeing oh sol 's and her dad's scenes and seon kyul's childhood. 

gosh i hate his grandpa. the way child seon kyul was desperately cleaning himself made me cry. 

I could not stop cracking up knowing he passed out after the kiss :joy:

i cant wait for episode 5!  

hello to everyone out here :)