Quantcast

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Jillia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite enjoyable drama so far. The cast is doing a nice job. I liked when Secretary Gwon advised SG about his habit of firing his employees without consideration because it revealed more about SG and his strained relationship with his grandfather which also perhaps figures into his disorder from a flashback of his past. Oh Sol, her family, and their friends are a lively bunch to watch. I can’t believe her brother’s friend has gone as far as joining Cleaning Fairy even after almost getting the two guys fired. I see lots of hijinks in future episodes with these guys. :sweatingbullets: 

I believe that in coming days we will see more everyday struggles of normal people that we can relate to. Of course it is a comedy but there is hidden depth of normal situations which i believe will touch us fans.

Yoojung said that she chose this drama as the script was fun and also has a healing element in the story. As of now the ratings are average... hope that it increases :)

On December 3, the Good Data Corporation revealed the rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members from November 26 through December 2.

The results are based on the analysis of reactions on 34 dramas through news articles, blog posts, online communities, social media, and video clip view counts.

Several new dramas premiered and made strong debuts on the rankings.

1. tvN “Encounter” (16.87 percent)
2. JTBC “SKY Castle” (10.84 percent)
3. tvN “Memories of the Alhambra” (10.81 percent)
4. SBS “ (8.11 percent)
5. JTBC “Clean with Passion for Now” (6.73 percent):wub:

Buzz.jpg

Actors of the new dramas dominated the ranking for cast members who dominated the most buzz. The “Encounter” leads took the first two spots, while actors of “Memories of the Alhambra,” “Clean with Passion for Now,” “Death Song,” and “Fates and Furies” also ranked high.

Check out the top 10 below:

1. tvN “Encounter” – Park Bo Gum
2. tvN “Encounter” – Song Hye Kyo
3. tvN “Memories of the Alhambra” – Hyun Bin
4. JTBC “Clean with Passion for Now” – Kim Yoo Jung :wub:
5. tvN “Memories of the Alhambra” – Park Shin Hye
6. JTBC “Clean with Passion for Now” – Yoon Kyun Sang :wub:
7. SBS “Death Song” – Lee Jong Suk
8. SBS “Fates and Furies” – Lee Min Jung
9. SBS “Death Song” – Shin Hye Sun
10. SBS “The Last Empress” – Jang Na Ra

Buzz-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1272777wpp/encounter-tops-rankings-buzzworthy-dramas-actors 

@icyphoenix OMG!!! THE FIRST KISS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wub::wub: POOR CEO :phew:

anneyoooong...... 

hello chagiya dheul... let me join your sweetheart thread :wub:

OmOnA I am loving this cute and sweet drama so muuuuch it makes me feel 20 again lol.. can’t wait to watch the whole episode soon kyakkkkkkk... always love the height difference OTP but this one is soooo special since he is like a giant and she is so petite.. like a doll.. Korean Barbie doll indeed aawww so happy with this light funny candy drama and the plot is cute as well....... 

happy watching all........

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Archived