Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@Jillia @stroppyse Hello ! I shall watch this as well. But I really like Song Jae Rim. #fanahjumma Wahhhhhh. Is he considered 2nd lead or does it not matter these days ? And love triangle too? hmmm so he won't get the girl then. Snifffffff......

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8

i shall watch this too but this is because i love the girl :) 

Kim Yoo Jung & Ahn Hyo Seop is a combinations i can't wait :D 

I had been missing YooJung from the screen

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, raziela said:

31 Nafiza

January 23, 2018 at 12:41 PM

In the webtoon, the female MC is not dirty because she is a dirty person but because she has a trauma associated with clean spaces--something to do with her parents dying and the house they bought. Anyway, the webtoon is really prettily drawn and it handles grief in a beautiful way.

I hope they keep that aspect of the webtoon instead of making her dirty without reason.

This comment in the dramabeans comment section makes me excited the role is going to have lots for YJ to work with besides quirky, cheerful hardworking girl.  I hope the drama can capture that depth the webtoon apparently has.

another information about OhSol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

hello chingus!I'm freakin' excited!!!! mouse girl 06finally we have a new drama that we'll surely gonna binge on again!mouse girl 06 wow!!! it's soooo nice to see same group of people here. mouse girl 06 thanks  @Jillia for creating this thread and congrats for becoming junior mod!mouse girl 25 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, ailanthus said:

another information about OhSol

I hope this is the twist, or they dont take this out from the story or even write it better. Its nice to laugh and feel giddy but I hope Oh Sol has also substance and depth, and heart tugging back story.

But the time slot? Why so late?

• Like 10

3 hours ago, triplem said:

@Jillia @stroppyse Hello ! I shall watch this as well. But I really like Song Jae Rim. #fanahjumma Wahhhhhh. Is he considered 2nd lead or does it not matter these days ? And love triangle too? hmmm so he won't get the girl then. Snifffffff......

I think we can wait for other names, if we see an actress in her late 20s-30s cast in here, we might have a weak love triangle and them going for 2 couples.  SInce his character is a new one, we can go different directions.  But I have a feeling that this drama is really a main couple-centric.  

• Like 12

Hi everyone! I am along for the ride with this drama as well! I loved the lead actress in Moonlight drawn by Clouds (Love in the Moonlight?) so I'm looking forward to this drama! I have so many dramas that I want to watch in the spring. 

• Like 8

another link for free read the comic but until chapter 49 and in korean language, maybe if you have kakao account you can read until the last chapter (not sure tho because i don't have it so i can't give more information) :) 

https://page.kakao.com/home/20031838

On 1/25/2018 at 6:01 PM, jughead2000 said:

But the time slot? Why so late?

ah i got it now, yes its so late but i don't know why, maybe because JTBC is a cable tv (?) hehe sorry

and Hi @triplem @angelangie @ruka18 @V, hopefully we can enjoy watching this drama later!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

another link for free read the comic but until chapter 49 and in korean language, maybe if you have kakao account you can read until the last chapter (not sure tho because i don't have it so i can't give more information) :) 

https://page.kakao.com/home/20031838

Thank you so much for the link!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ailanthus said:
from Mr. CEO and Mr. Mysterious Agency :D 

How about Sidus? 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 5

Song Jae-rim joins Kim Yoo-jung, Ahn Hyo-seop in new drama

clean.jpg?w=816

Song Jae-rim, Kim Yoo-jung, Ahn Hyo-seop

Date: January 26, 2018 Author: grumpyahjumma 

Song Jae-rim (Our Gap-soon) has now been confirmed in the official cast lineup of the upcoming JTBC drama adaptation of the popular web-toon Clean With Passion For Now (literal translation).

The drama version previously confirmed stars Kim Yoo-jung (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) and Ahn Hyo-seop (Father is Strange) as its main leads. It will be loosely based on the web-comic “Ildan Ddeugeobge Chungsohara” by Aaengo, but Song Jae-rim’s character will be original to the drama series.

Song Jae-rim will be Choi Gun, a mysterious guy who lives in a rooftop apartment in the same building where heroine Gil O-sol (Kim Yoo-jung) lives.

Clean With Passion For Now will premiere in April and will take over JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday slot after Laughter in Waikiki.

https://ahjummamshies.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/song-jae-rim-joins-kim-yoo-jung-ahn-hyo-seop-in-new-drama/

<< Ahn Hyo-seop is Kim Yoo-jung’s leading man in new JTBC drama
<< Kim Yoo-jung cast in JTBC’s new webtoon adaptation; Ahn Hyo-seop, Song Jae-rim in talks for male lead

• Like 7

But putting aside Song Jae Rim's age I think he as well looks visually very fitting.

Overall I think the casting went really well since the 3 of them look like they were made to be in a drama together. :) I'm very pleased to be honest. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

How about Sidus? 

SidusHQ has yet to take the opportunity to promote Yoo Jung's new drama, which is typical of the agency:D. It posted a new pic of her on IG, but it doesn't seem to be related to the drama. On the other hand, Yoo Jung updated her IG with two pics, which fans guessed could be an indication to how she /her character would look like in the drama (perhaps after Mr CEO gradually turns Oh Sol into a neatly dressed woman). 

Spoiler

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Jillia said:

But putting aside Song Jae Rim's age I think he as well looks visually very fitting.

Overall I think the casting went really well since the 3 of them look like they were made to be in a drama together. :) I'm very pleased to be honest. 

Song Jae Rim definitely still has a baby face. Not sure how he does it when he can also play an ageless mysterious assassin so well as well. :) The three leads definitely look good together. I would prefer two couples versus a love triangle, but I doubt I'll get that to happen, though a strong second female lead would still be nice, even if it's as a friend to the O-Sol.

@happysloth, KYJ actually manages to look younger with red hair in the IG that you have in your post, so I hope that isn't KYJ in character, though she does look cute with the red hair.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@happysloth, KYJ actually manages to look younger with red hair in the IG that you have in your post, so I hope that isn't KYJ in character, though she does look cute with the red hair.

That got me thinking. Maybe I'm too used to see her as a teenage actress, I thought she looked a tad older than her real age in those pics. I thought that would suit the 20yo Oh Sol. Seeing the webtoon illustrations, the Oh Sol that I pictured in my mind is similar to YJ in her FILA ads or/and this earlier IG post of her (my apologies if this is OOT) 

Spoiler

• Like 7

@happysloth

I hope she dyes her hair back to black for the drama.As per the character description, she shouldnt have time to dye her hair to red.She has always been beautiful but I prefer her hair black as it emphasizes her milky white skinned face. 

There is a tweet and interview from AHS, credit to taiwando:

He mentioned about people getting hurt and how they cope, if the webtoon post here regarding Oh Sol is correct, then I hope they played it right with her story, her parent’s story, her pain, and coping. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1