Quantcast
Jump to content
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Recommended Posts

Welcome, @SpiritGambler! :) So nice to see you here as well.

 

I updated the first post with Song Jae Rim's casting news as well. He is going to play a character newly created for the drama who lives on the rooftop of Oh-sol's apartment building. He is described as a mysterious man who is free-spirited and wild. And apparently a jobless (?) dude with the visuals of a model. LOL

 

And he will complete a love triangle (sigh).

 

SOURCE: HERE, HERE 2

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the welcome @Jillia Glad to see you and other familiar names from MDBC thread :lol: 

Not putting too much pressure but I will look forward to your insights and gifs for this drama as well :tongue: 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Welcome, @SpiritGambler! :) So nice to see you here as well.

 

I updated the first post with Song Jae Rim's casting news as well. He is going to play a character newly created for the drama who lives on the rooftop of Oh-sol's apartment building. He is described as a mysterious man who is free-spirited and wild. And apparently a jobless (?) dude with the visuals of a model. LOL

 

And he will complete a love triangle (sigh).

 

SOURCE: HERE, HERE 2

 

And, now I have a problem. I actually like Song Jae Rim better as an actor than Ahn Hyo Seop, though I do also like AHS, so now the casting doesn't make as much sense to me. Why do kdramas keep casting the better actor as the second lead while the rookie who needs more experience gets the lead?

 

Okay, this isn't always the case. sometimes, the second lead is also pretty green and needs seasoning as well, but still, it happens enough times that I'm left puzzled.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpiritGambler said:

Thanks for the welcome @Jillia Glad to see you and other familiar names from MDBC thread :lol: 

Not putting too much pressure but I will look forward to your insights and gifs for this drama as well :tongue: 

Hahaha, I'm here to serve. :tongue:

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

 

And, now I have a problem. I actually like Song Jae Rim better as an actor than Ahn Hyo Seop, though I do also like AHS, so now the casting doesn't make as much sense to me. Why do kdramas keep casting the better actor as the second lead while the rookie who needs more experience gets the lead?

 

Okay, this isn't always the case. sometimes, the second lead is also pretty green and needs seasoning as well, but still, it happens enough times that I'm left puzzled.

I was actually wondering as well why Song Jae Rim wouldn't either choose to be in a drama in which he is the male lead or why he isn't chosen as the lead here?

 

I mean to me they made the right choice because he is so much older than Kim Yoo Jung and from that point of view I like that they chose somebody close to her age. But yes the acting chops certainly lie more with Song Jae Rim than with Ahn Hyo Seop.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pinkroses yes me too, i think the webtoon was already finished until chapter 135/136 and wonder how the story in this drama will be because in webtoon the triangle love happened between Jang Sun Gyeol, Gil Oh Sol, and San Ha ( OhSol's co worker and SunGyeol's employee) if i'm not mistaken :D 

Spoiler

KsQFYiDl.png

xepwba1l.png

L2QY3ccl.png

JWAFw0ql.png

 

excited, nervous, and curious how the chemistry between Ahn Hyo Seop and YooJung will be :D

hmmm I wonder if i can see this scene or not? hahaha 

Spoiler

OEfc8WXl.png

 

btw OhSol has a medium length hair in the beginning story and around in the middle of story she has a short hair, will yoojung cut her hair too? hmmm

Spoiler

KikqPT2l.png

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I mean to me they made the right choice because he is so much older than Kim Yoo Jung and from that point of view I like that they chose somebody close to her age. But yes the acting chops certainly lie more with Song Jae Rim than with Ahn Hyo Seop.

 

Actually, that's a good point. AHS is visually closer to KYJ than SJR. So, now I wonder why SJR even took the role of second lead in this production. Hmm...

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

 

Actually, that's a good point. AHS is visually closer to KYJ than SJR. So, now I wonder why SJR even took the role of second lead in this production. Hmm...

 

On the other hand it doesn't matter since they will form a love triangle anyways between them.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! Jungie accepted it. I'm looking forward for your upcoming drama Yoojungie and I know you will do great again. You're a fairy for me so I am not worried about your chemistry to the LM.❤❤❤

Edited by Jhasmin Astillo
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@stroppyse I wonder too why he took this role because he is good enough to be a male lead with his experiences hmmm but still i prefer AHS than SJR to be the male lead in this drama hehe because like @Jillia said that AHS is visually closer to KYJ than SJR.

 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have started the webtoon from comico but have not finished it since I don't know how to pay for the rest. Is there another link for us to read this?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, the long wait is over:lol:KYJ is back:) I am so excited for this drama.

 

And thank you @0ly40  @Jillia for making this thread possible. Surely, this thread is in good hands:wub:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jughead2000 said:

I have started the webtoon from comico but have not finished it since I don't know how to pay for the rest. Is there another link for us to read this?

You can only legally read the webtoon online up until chapter 30 I think. :)

 

 

A very warm welcome to everyone who is coming to this thread! I hope we will have lots of fun! :D 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, now I wonder why SJR even took the role of second lead in this production. Hmm...

 

 

Hmmm... So we, I mean I, can swoon over some out-of-work yet hot, free-spirited, and fascinating handsome second lead?:D

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, happysloth said:

 

 

Hmmm... So we, I mean I, can swoon over some out-of-work yet hot, free-spirited, and fascinating handsome second lead?:D

I will most likely swoon over both. ROFL I don' think we have anything to complain about. :tongue: 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Song Jae Rim Confirmed To Join Kim Yoo Jung And Ahn Hyo Seop In New JTBC Drama

Song-Jae-Rim-Kim-Yoo-Jung-Ahn-Hyo-Seop.j
Song Jae Rim has been confirmed to star alongside Kim Yoo Jung and Ahn Hyo Seop in JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Clean With Passion For Now” (literal title)!

Based on a popular webtoon, “Clean With Passion For Now” follows the story between Gil Oh Sol (played by Kim Yoo Jung), who prioritizes survival over cleanliness, and excessively clean Jang Sun Kyul (played by Ahn Hyo Seop), who is also the CEO of a cleaning company.

Song Jae Rim will be joining the drama as a new character that was not originally included in the webtoon. He will be playing Mr. Choi, a mysterious man who lives on the rooftop of Oh Sol’s house, but his real name and career are unknown. A free-spirited soul, Mr. Choi is known for his good looks, and will form a love triangle with Gil Oh Sol and Jang Sun Kyul.

Song Jae Rim shared his excitement for the drama, saying, “Through my character Mr. Choi, I want to converse calmly with the viewers and share our concerns. I think that communication itself is a good cure for worries. I will greet you all soon through ‘Clean With Passion For Now.’ Please look forward to it.”

The production team of “Clean With Passion For Now” revealed, “There was a lot of interest in the casting as the drama is an adaptation of a popular webtoon. The synchronization between Kim Yoo Jung, Ahn Hyo Seop, and Song Jae Rim—who will play a new character—will show viewers different charms from those of the webtoon. Please look forward to the chemistry and synergy between the three actors.”

“Clean With Passion For Now” will air its first episode in April following the conclusion of “Waikiki.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

SJR is a good actor tho, Looking forward for them! wish the best, God bless them!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, happysloth said:

 

 

Hmmm... So we, I mean I, can swoon over some out-of-work yet hot, free-spirited, and fascinating handsome second lead?:D

 

Sounds good. It would be even better if I didn't develop SLS over SJR, so that I can enjoy the OTP's romance in peace. :D

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like they were already doing a lot of castings behind the scenes and only waited for Kim Yoo Jung to confirm and now it's raining casting news everyday. LMAO :D 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...