Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I don't know who is  Ahn Heo Syeop. Just not familiar so no comment about him.

Ji Soo please. Angry Mom reunion. Remember he got his breakout role from that drama with Kim Yoo Jung 2015.

Seo Young Joo  that actor has good acting skills!. If not him his very good  friend Jang Dong Yoon  talented actor. If not him Seo Ji Hoon another one with acting skills and  another good friend too. All three of them were together in  one of my fav youth drama Solomon's Perjury.  I also prefer  Lee Seo Won. Good young actor. You guys remember him in Uncontrollably fond? yup that younger brother also from Liar and his Lover. Wait. Kwak Dong Yeon?   Oh how about Woo Do Whan or Kim Min Jae?  Nam Joo Hyuk?  Yeo Jin Goo?  Too bad Yoon Chan Young and and Nam Da Reum  still only  tweens but these are excellent future stars. There, I've mentioned all the possible ones already even the younger ones.  Take your pick :D:lol:

But I want to see Ji Soo or JDY or SYJ and I prefer him.  Oh wait how old are we talking about here? all these actors are 25 and below.

Anyway the story...reminds me of Taiwanese drama I watched couple of years ago-  good looking wealthy guy fear of germs obsessed with cleaning just that of character though.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

Ji Soo I wouldn't mind either. But there are many young actors out there I wouldn't mind pairing up with Kim Yoo Jung. I think they already started looking for an actor to replace ASH. :)

will be a great reunion after Angry Mom drama 

• Like 5

Aww happy to hear kyj is doing well but sad about ahs! He looked so similar to the webtoon from the pics I saw! 

Now once again they need to cast the perfect male lead! As much as I love jisoo I don't think this kind of character is for him(character looks quite flowerboy type? correct me if I'm wrong) But I would like a reunion for them 2 some day.

So for that reason I'd pick kim minjae! He seems the right fit and now that his drama is over I'm sure he's free! 

Can't wait for them to start filming! Another 3 months to go  

• Like 5

On 25/05/2018 at 2:28 PM, Jillia said:

GOOD news! :D Kim Yoo Jung has recovered her health and according to SidusHQ they will most likely start filming CWPFN in August. YAY!

The broadcast is planned for November.

However due to schedule conflicts Ahn Hyo Seop has dropped out of the drama. So they will now recast the male lead.  Or maybe Song Jae Rim may step up as the main lead? (that's my guess not the in the articles :) )  However it depends if Song Jae Rim will be done filming his current drama until then.

Source: 1, 2

Absolutely thrilled Yoo Jung's recovery is progressing so well.  Thyroid problems can sometimes be tricky to treat but this indicates they found the right regimen for her.  I'm so happy for her:D

It's wonderful news that filming can commence sooner than expected.  If they start filming in August for a November air date this also gives them a good headstart and should hopefully mean there is be less chance of live shooting which will be very tiring for YJ. I'm very sad Ahn Hyo Seop had to leave due to scheduling but I understand his position. He's a young, in demand rookie who needs to eat and pay bills and doesn't have the luxury of waiting around and turning down work.  It's a shame as I think he was great casting. 

So the great hunt for KYJ male lead begins again?

I've seen the same old predictable names popping up here and on Twitter but I trust JTBC to cast someone who will be a pleasant surprise as they did with AHS.  My suggestion: I just finished watching "You Who Forgot Poetry" and I loved the actor who played Nam Woo, Shin Jae-Ha.  He's tall good-looking, very talented, versatile actor and he's a 93-er so only a 5 year age gap which I think is just about acceptable for Yoo Jung.

• Like 4

I'm so happy that Yoojung is regaining her strength and health and that Clean is now back on track (if only Soompi supports the 'Throw Confetti' emoticon). 

I'm not that sad or surprised by AHS' departure; such a decision is inevitable given the long delay in the drama production. I hope SJR will be able to wrap up his other drama in time for Clean so we'd still have the second male lead. I wonder if there are other members of the cast who also have to bow out due to conflicting schedule. 

Speaking of the vacant male lead position, I don't mind if they offer SJR the title, although he may not fit the age description of the character? If not him, hhhhmm I'd love to see either Jisoo:wub::wub:, Kwak Dong Yeon:wub:, or Yeo Jin Goo:wub: get the role. Or perhaps Yook Sungjae:D. When they first announced the cast for Clean, I'd wished Lee Seo Won was the male lead coz he had almost become Yoojung's Kim Hyung in MDBC. But not anymore-_-  

Anyway, so glad to see this thread coming to life, thank you dear Moderators:D Looking forward to more news on Clean and its cast... August come quickly!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, jongski said:

@happysloth Yeah. I wouldn't mind Leo Seo Won too. I also like  Seo Young Joo or Jang Dong Yoon good young actors

Lee Seo won is out of the picture. He has been accused of sexual harassment & was even removed from the ongoing drama About Time ( forcing a reshoot of all the 12 episodes they had already shot) 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

@raziela

Yes, I think one more month gives them enough time, so they don't film in a rush. I'm sure despite Kim Yoo Jung being better she should take it slowly and have enough time for filming prior to the drama's premier date.

@happysloth

I agree. Without going too much off-topic I will say I don't think Lee Seo Won does have any offers on his plate with the recent incident.

But I'm really curious who they have in mind to replace Ahn Hyo Seop.

• Like 5

@jongski @triplem @Jillia Yes, LSW is out of the question, that's why I said "But not anymore".

Now, I'm racking my brain trying to remember any names mentioned other than AHS during the casting phase, I wonder if the production team would now pass the offer to the casting's second best. Too bad most of the latest young breakout actors --assuming the production team is aiming for young blood-- are already committed to other projects. I understand that webtoon/webnovel adaptations should cast actors/actress who resembles the closest to the original character, but I hope the production team would this time put slightly more emphasis on acting skill and/or experience than physical resemblance in choosing the male lead. I think the pressure and expectation on the team and the cast, especially the three main leads, are heavier now, thus they need a solid male lead to shoulder the drama together with the female lead and the second male lead. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, happysloth said:

@jongski @triplem @Jillia Yes, LSW is out of the question, that's why I said "But not anymore".

Now, I'm racking my brain trying to remember any names mentioned other than AHS during the casting phase, I wonder if the production team would now pass the offer to the casting's second best. Too bad most of the latest young breakout actors --assuming the production team is aiming for young blood-- are already committed to other projects. I understand that webtoon/webnovel adaptations should cast actors/actress who resembles the closest to the original character, but I hope the production team would this time put slightly more emphasis on acting skill and/or experience than physical resemblance in choosing the male lead. I think the pressure and expectation on the team and the cast, especially the three main leads, are heavier now, thus they need a solid male lead to shoulder the drama together with the female lead and the second male lead. 

Just to dip my toes into the discussion, I really trust that JTBC/Drama PD/staff would still show the same care that they did when they chose AHS.  They were willing to gamble with a relative lead newbie coz he underwent extensive audition just to get the webtoon visuals and height and of course, acting; and I believe that age of the male actor was also one of the consideration (not to old in real life since YJ is young, but visually can pass for someone for mid to late 20s).  So I know they would also show that same meticulous care. 

As for the names mentioned above, some are able to tick some criteria but not others, so really hard to say.  Chemistry-wise with KYJ, Jisoo, SYJ and YJG (esp him) would be a no problem.  Jisoo is tall but visual is quite diff from webtoon, while YJG and SYJ are not that tall and also diff visuals.  Kim Min Jae is a bit short, same with Kim-hyung (KDY ^_^).  Jang Dong Yoon and Yook Sung Jae, both have different image than the cool-headed male character, but maybe.  Though as a fan of YJ, I feel that idols or even trendy actors, are not really very nice to her online.  Webtoon visuals and height, Nam Joo Hyuk is the closest. but I'm not really convince on his acting and he currently has manlier looks which I'm afraid might make YJ look really young.  So hard!!!!!!! :crazy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Somebody who's tall and visual and will match..  Lee Tae Whan? (188 cm, 23) He's good and tall he was in that drama with Shin Hye Sun.

Jang Mi Kwan? (185 cm)  I just remember  netz talking about him. But not familar. Kim Min Kyu? (183 cm, 23.) who  was in  Signal and BTIMFL. That's about it.

But what I want to see is an actor who's got that acting skills. One that can match  KJY. More than the face or the height, I want one's got that skill.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, akikisetsu said:

Just to dip my toes into the discussion, I really trust that JTBC/Drama PD/staff would still show the same care that they did when they chose AHS.  They were willing to gamble with a relative lead newbie coz he underwent extensive audition just to get the webtoon visuals and height and of course, acting; and I believe that age of the male actor was also one of the consideration (not to old in real life since YJ is young, but visually can pass for someone for mid to late 20s).  So I know they would also show that same meticulous care. 

As for the names mentioned above, some are able to tick some criteria but not others, so really hard to say.  Chemistry-wise with KYJ, Jisoo, SYJ and YJG (esp him) would be a no problem.  Jisoo is tall but visual is quite diff from webtoon, while YJG and SYJ are not that tall and also diff visuals.  Kim Min Jae is a bit short, same with Kim-hyung (KDY ^_^).  Jang Dong Yoon and Yook Sung Jae, both have different image than the cool-headed male character, but maybe.  Though as a fan of YJ, I feel that idols or even trendy actors, are not really very nice to her online.  Webtoon visuals and height, Nam Joo Hyuk is the closest. but I'm not really convince on his acting and he currently has manlier looks which I'm afraid might make YJ look really young.  So hard!!!!!!! :crazy:

Its fun to read some suggestions here, but I agree with you, there are one to two mentioned who fits the bill, others really doesn’t.

LTW is fine but he might need to lose a bit of weight so he doesn’t look old near YJ and he is currently busy. NJH fits the bill perfectly visually but he doesn’t act, and he has no expression on his face. YJG, please reserve him for Yoojung to something bigger and a melodrama lol. Others are good too, has potential but visually doesn’t match with webtoon. 

Personally, I think Ahn Hyo Seop fits the bill visually but then I can hardly find the “male lead appeal” on him watching his past works.So since we need to move on, I hope we get a better replacement. I don’t mind having a rookie, but hopefully with male lead appeal and acting potential, and not too old for Yoojung (when I say not too old I would limit it to 24-25 yrs old).

Casting a rookie (AHS) , we might be surprised with JTBC’s choice again this time, I think they want someone who is not so known yet - AHS came out of nowhere. Let’s wait and cross our fingers. I think we will hear a new name soon. :)

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jughead2000 said:

NJH fits the bill perfectly visually but he doesn’t act, and he has no expression on his face. YJG, please reserve him for Yoojung to something bigger and a melodrama lol. Others are good too, has potential but visually doesn’t match with webtoon. 

YJi Soo is  way better actor than NJH for me anyway and  YJG and KYJ, I most definitely agree.  I like dark angsty well written dramas.

I actually didn't know this is from a  webtoon. I guess most are fun and light. But done well with good actors, and script, it'll be good one.

• Like 4

@jughead2000 I actually want Kim Yoo Jung and Yeo Jin Goo to reunite in a sageuk, a romantic-melo one.  But yeah, YJG is not really a fit (visually) to the male lead character.  And with the way that production waited for Yoojung, I'm assuming that female lead character has more weight to the flow of the story, hence might be a rookie male lead.  

• Like 4

Lee Tae Hwan! (fangirl moment!) Although he is currently cast as an older character, he is only 23! He should be free for filming in time for August?

I haven't read the webtoon but I would say not NJH... haha...

Shin Jae Ha wouldn't be too bad...

So are we casting actors below 25? Hahahaha....

EDIT: Looked through the members of 5urprise.....hmmmm

• Like 4

I can’t believe that I would rather wait for Ahn Hyo Seop to be done with his drama than have YKS.lol I know he is a good supporting actor, but man, age difference and appeal, can we reconsider jtbc???

I hope they dont dwell too much to look the same on the webtoon. Haist. I wonder if they are still gonna push for YKS despite the mad reactions in Naver

• Like 4

Please no!  I really hope he turns it down. The large age gap is very distasteful and his looks are not up to par for the character.

I don't think this is a good choice from JTBC at all and I had so much faith in them. How disappointing!

• Like 5