Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

7 hours ago, febz said:

(-) Uri beloved Yoo Jung diagnosed with hypothyroidism 

(+) Early detected 

(+) The disease still can be cured by medicine

(+) She's young so she can adapt healthier lifestyle earlier  

(+) She will getting mature (I know she already has more than her age) & wise in determine the most valuable things in life  

(+) She realized so many people care & love her abundantly despite she knew them or not 

(+) She will be back stronger as an artist & a person 

(+) This drama will be perfect because they have plenty time to review all even the smallest thing because there's no rush 

Well rainbow appear after the rain 

I don't know this should be positive or negative?

(- or +)  On other side many people will be more curious about this drama because the production team willing to wait for YJ but my waiting period for uri YJ still 8 months from now :bawling: .....ice cream & chocolate come to mama 

And with what we've been seeing, I think the teamwork for Clean With a Passion for now will be very tight.  With the closeness even with the short time period, I think the shooting will be very bright and happy.  And that is very important in creating chemistry and magic.  And if we have to look at the bright side, the sickness it seems brought the goodwill and concern of the staff and other actors, and this I know will be reciprocated by Yoojung.  :)

• Like 8

Min Do Hee who is playing Oh Sol's best friend Joo Yun also posted her support for Kim Yoo Jung. :D

Rough translation:

I only always met you with a smile on your face

Even though you're feeling worse now I think we will meet brighter and healthier again.

My friend Oh Sol, get healthy and cheer up.

• Like 9

Our daughter's partner Ahn Hyo Seop, will play in the 'YouTube Red' web drama 'Top Management'. The room like Song Jae Rim, will not rest until the month of October.

• Like 1

A small but important update from Kim Yoo Jung herself. :) First IG is her original message and the 2nd is the translation by MaknaeCloud.

• Like 6

GOOD news! :D Kim Yoo Jung has recovered her health and according to SidusHQ they will most likely start filming CWPFN in August. YAY!

The broadcast is planned for November.

However due to schedule conflicts Ahn Hyo Seop has dropped out of the drama. So they will now recast the male lead.  Or maybe Song Jae Rim may step up as the main lead? (that's my guess not the in the articles :) )  However it depends if Song Jae Rim will be done filming his current drama until then.

Source: 1, 2

• Like 6

I’m glad she is recovering! So unfortunate that the male lead has to bow out due to scheduling conflict! I hope the rest of the cast will remain the same! 

• Like 5

So Ahn Hyo Seop has dropped out from this drama, it must be since he has participated in other SBS drama '30 but 17'. Even though he even attended in CWPFN's 1st script reading before.

Isit perhaps cause of SBS was a big station than Jtbc? I cant help but think it may be the reason why he made the decision to leave this drama, Im kinda confused lol, 

Otherwise i do hope Jtbc choose his replacement soon, example like kim min jae or yook sungjae. :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexandraReid said:

So Ahn Hyo Seop has dropped out from this drama, it must be since he has participated in other SBS drama '30 but 17'. Even though he even attended in CWPFN's 1st script reading before.

Isit perhaps cause of SBS was a big station than Jtbc? I cant help but think it may be the reason why he made the decision to leave this drama, Im kinda confused lol, 

Otherwise i do hope Jtbc choose his replacement soon, example like kim min jae or yook sungjae. :wub:

I don't want to make any assumption but I think since he isn't the biggest star in South Korea he may need every job he can get. And he probably couldn't know how long the recovery would take.

I don't blame him for taking on another project, probably thinking KYJ wouldn't come back so soon. Maybe he even thought by the time KYJ is back he is done with his new drama. :)

I think  from now on we just move forward and see who is going to get the leading role.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I don't want to make any assumption but I think since he isn't the biggest star in South Korea he may need every job he can get. And he probably couldn't know how long the recovery would take.

I don't blame him for taking on another project, probably thinking KYJ wouldn't come back so soon. Maybe he even thought by the time KYJ is back he is done with his new drama. :)

I think  from now on we just move forward and see who is going to get the leading role.

Yeah i agreed with ya, since he's still a new/rookie actor. I bet he made that decision to dropped the drama while Jtbc is still on hold their filming (back then). :)

• Like 2

Its unfortunate for Ahn Hyo Seop to drop, I have learned to accept him and thought that he fits the bill. I also like his enthusiasm to prove himself but then, oh well, he has chosen the other drama.

I just hope people will not blame Yoojung, like some comments in her soompi article.Nobody wants to get sick, and surely she already feel terrible causing this major delay. Also, its not her full decision but its the production to wait for her and did not replace her. I hope the drama will do good to compensate them for being considerate to Yoojung’s situation. 

As per the new male lead, so we are back waiting and be anxious lol.They held an audition before so they might have someone in mind, I wish its Yook sung jae too but seeing how JTBC stopped everything and waited for Yoojung, I think this drama has more weight on her character, so not sure if someone like Sung Jae who also has a name would accept. But whoever it is, I wont mind a newbie as long as he has potential, and can fit the bill.

• Like 4

I've been thinking... I also would like Jang Dong Yoon in the main role. He is in a good age and I liked him in Solomon's Perjury. Wait! Wasn't he in You Who Forgot Poetry as well, @triplem?

• Like 3

Just now, Jillia said:

I've been thinking... I also would like Jang Dong Yoon in the main role. He is in a good age and I liked him in Solomon's Perjury. Wait! Wasn't he in You Who Forgot Poetry as well, @triplem?

Yes JDY was in Poetry. He may be a suitable replacement as I do think he is a talented actor. I don't blame AHP for needing to withdraw, this is their bread and butter. 

SJR is currently filming Secret Mother. But it is a 16 episode drama , he should be done by then and be back for this. Nice to see him gracing my screen twice this year then. 

• Like 3

Just now, tiffanny loveley said:

I think ji soo is the best lead actor for this drama no? he is so talented 

hmmm I won't mind dearest bb Ji Soo at all. I can just imagine him being all germaphobic....:lol:

• Like 2

Ji Soo I wouldn't mind either. But there are many young actors out there I wouldn't mind pairing up with Kim Yoo Jung. I think they already started looking for an actor to replace ASH. :)

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ji Soo I wouldn't mind either. But there are many young actors out there I wouldn't mind pairing up with Kim Yoo Jung. I think they already started looking for an actor to replace ASH. :)

True dat. The positive here is she’s well & back to filming . (A favourite of mine Shin Dong Wook took 6 years to come back to dramaland due to an illness. Glad her recovery is fast )

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

True dat. The positive here is she’s well & back to filming . (A favourite of mine Shin Dong Wook took 6 years to come back to dramaland due to an illness. Glad her recovery is fast )

I'm just a bit worried since it seemed like they took a long time to find someone who fits the male lead. I hope they don't choose too quickly.

• Like 2