Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@pinkroses

Wow! Kudos to both; Sidus and JTBC. Especially JTBC seems to really count on KYJ as the star of this drama. I'm very glad they didn't decide to dump her but show how important her health is rather than having their schedule on time. And also showing how important SHE is to this project. That's saying a lot.

• Like 13

I am sure Yoojung is also sad.She has been in hiatus from acting since 2016, and seeing her so excited for this project makes my heart sink for her. I remember her saying that if she isn’t acting for a long time, she feels worried. 

I pray that she recovers quicker as expected. She needs to change her food inteke and lifestyle maybe too, lol she has to eat healthier food. I can feel that she is sad but of course she has to get well first. I hope she takes care of herself to recover faster than sulk to be sad - knowing her, she will push it if she can, just like her Japan fanmeet, she still went even if she looks pale and sick.

Regarding the drama, I hope, in another side, they can make this as an advantage, make it better, and kind of pre-produce it once Yoojung gets better. In that way, she will not get pressured to finish it on time and takes her time to shoot. I have a feeling Yoojung will recover soon, just needs rest. 

I also think the drama has been already tailored for Yoojung, so its hard to replace her name has more weight than others. 

If they are planning to air it on October (I still hope it changes for the better), I hope it airs on Friday/Saturday time slot than Monday/Tue. And Yoojung can film slowly than with time constraint and make it like Just Between Lovers, half pre produced, Improve story line, and make it better all in all.

Wish the team the best and Yoojung’s quick recovery! 

• Like 10

In support for Kim Yoo Jung and her decision to priorize her health Song Jae Rim posted a message on his IG:

Translation:

Do not be sad all alone.

Work a little less than others and live a little less stressed.

Living like that is the best.

+

Don't feel sad or sorry because health is the most important.

Get well and cheer up. Miss first floor Gil Oh Sol. (meaning Kim Yoo Jung)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

In support for Kim Yoo Jung and her decision to priorize her health Song Jae Rim posted a message on his IG:

Trans by @magicsolim IG

Do not be too sad on your own.
Try (do your best) a little less than others.
(I) live a little less stressed.
Living like that is the best.
+
Don't feel sad or apologize, health is the most important.
Cheer up 1st floor Miss Gil O Sol (Kim Yoo Jung)

---------------------------

I'm worried and sad, I pray you return to full health soon my baby girl, I'm always cheering for you and everyone here take care your health.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for posting a better translation, @ailanthus. :D

And yes, let's hope Kim Yoo Jung recovers in her own time. We can wait and apparently not only the JTBC and crew but also the cast is willing to wait. :D

• Like 7

yes @Jillia, I wanna say thank you so much and give my best and sincere gratitude for JTBC, CWPFN's production team, and all the actors who are willing to wait for her as well and rearrange their schedule. God bless you all.

• Like 6

I just got back home from my 'on the job training', & I got this sad news :bawling::bawling::bawling: Thank you for the info's chingus!

And I'm so thankful for Sidus & JTBC, especially JTBC, they didn't recast our YJ & let her rest & recover & wait for her return. That speaks a lot! JTBC waited for months (am I correct? Kindly correct me if not :)) for her last year to accept it & then they're willing to wait for her again. Let's just keep praying & hoping for the recovery of our lady YJ! :innocent::thumbsup:

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Jloves said:

I just got back home from my 'on the job training', & I got this sad news :bawling::bawling::bawling: Thank you for the info's chingus!

And I'm so thankful for Sidus & JTBC, especially JTBC, they didn't recast our YJ & let her rest & recover & wait for her return. That speaks a lot! JTBC waited for months (am I correct? Kindly correct me if not :)) for her last year to accept it & then they're willing to wait for her again. Let's just keep praying & hoping for the recovery of our lady YJ! :innocent::thumbsup:

Yes, they waited for Kim Yoo Jung to accept the role and it took some times because she reviewed this project carefully. She worked hard for it and JTBC is willing to wait for her because there is a reason why they wanted her and nobody else for the role as Gil Oh Sol.

It's sad news but Kim Yoo Jung's health is more important and I think the drama can only get better from now on, especially when Kim Yoo Jung comes back to filming healthy and strong. :D

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Yes, they waited for Kim Yoo Jung to accept the role and it took some times because she reviewed this project carefully. She worked hard for it and JTBC is willing to wait for her because there is a reason why they wanted her and nobody else for the role as Gil Oh Sol.

It's sad news but Kim Yoo Jung's health is more important and I think the drama can only get better from now on, especially when Kim Yoo Jung comes back to filming healthy and strong. :D

Thank you for clarifying chingu :D:)

Yes, it is. But let's just stay positive & wait patiently for her to come back healthy & see those bright smile of hers again :D:wink:

• Like 5

Aww I am touched by Jaerim’s post.Am I being hit by SLS? Haha Kidding but that was nice of him.I hope Yoojung doesnt feel bad on delaying everyone instead make it a motivation to get well as soon as possible. Now, I pray that this project still pushes through, seeing how beautiful these people working with Yoojung are.

• Like 9

Man she seems like a  real sweetheart,she should never think anyone would be disappointed if they cant get a drama on time her health  is much more important.

• Like 4

Okay, the thread has multiple translations of SJR's IG message to KYJ, but I read it and wanted to post my translation as well, keeping it as close to the literal as possible, since he is such a sweetie. Translation as follows:

Don’t live struggling too much all alone. Trying a little less than others and receiving a little less stress, live like that. That is winning. - Line from Cleaning With Passion’s writer Choi Gun. + Just in case, don’t feel sorry, and since health is the most important thing, I’m cheering you on to take care of your health. Stay strong and win. 1st floor resident Miss Gil Oh Sol.

One quick note, "stay strong and win" is another way of saying "Cheer up and get better" though I translated the literal rather than the intended meaning.

The drama wont' be shown until October, but I already have Second Lead Syndrome so badly... Can't this be one of the dramas where the Second Lead Male actually wins the love of his life?

Anyway, it's nice to see that everyone is being supportive of KYJ's health first.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Thank you so much for your translation, @stroppyse! :D As always so perfect. So again thank you for taking your time as I know you're busy translating for other dramas.:wub:

As for the Second Lead Syndrome: I understand where you're coming from. Song Jae Rim is certainly charming and I'm sure we will get to see a lot of cute rooftop moments between him and Oh Sol. Maybe this will be a drama I'm going to suffer from it as well. That would be the second time after... maybe 10 years or so because the only time I really suffered from this syndrome was when I watched Goong. :tongue: 

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Jillia said:

As for the Second Lead Syndrome: I understand where you're coming from. Song Jae Rim is certainly charming and I'm sure we will get to see a lot of cute rooftop moments between him and Oh Sol. Maybe this will be a drama I'm going to suffer from it as well. That would be the second time after... maybe 10 years or so because the only time I really suffered from this syndrome was when I watched Goong. :tongue: 

Goong. Yes, why did she pick Shin over Yul again? I mean, Shin eventually came around to fall in love with her, but Yul was the one who was her friend, who helped her adjust to the palace, who stayed with her, played with her, and protected her. And, in the end, all that Yul had was exile with his crazy mother. Not only was that serious SLS, but I also ended up feeling so sad for him at the end. At least, other second leads get some small happiness even if they don't get the girl. :angry:

As for this drama, without going into relative acting strengths or age biases, there is something about SJR that can be so absolutely charming, when he's not playing a stone cold killer, that is. :lol: I think I love his character already.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

This is very sad news but Yoo jung's health is paramount. Fortunately, hypothyroidism can be treated through medication and adjustments to her diet and lifestyle so hope she can take this time to rest and recuperate and regain her strength.  We've frequently seen and heard how callous the entertainment industry can be towards it's workers so I am very impressed and touched by JTBC choosing to wait for her to recover her health.  It truly shows how indispensable she is to this production and what a good and well-respected person she is that the reaction has been one of empathy and understanding.

Honestly, this is a huge decision for JTBC to make from a business and finance viewpoint.  They will already have made quarterly financial projections against this drama airing in spring and summer, arrangements with advertisers, this will affect their insurance premiums and so many other considerations.  The cast and crew are also going to experience loss of earnings from this as many of them will have turned down working on other projects to work on CWPFN and now they have nothing until filming resumes or unless they can find work on another project.  I don't know how the unions work in South Korea; if they will be compensated for loss of earnings, is it possible for them to pay a retaining fee? They may lose some of the announced actors if they find other work.

I think as people get older they appreciate the importance of good health and have a more philosophical perspective so I appreciate Song Jae Rim's words from a senior adult to a young colleague.  Knowing Yoo Jung's personality she must feel SO apologetic to the cast and crew.  She shouldn't because this couldn't be helped but knowing what a kind, responsible person she is I'm sure she is taking this hard and feeling very bad.

Like all of you on this thread I was always supporting this drama but now I hope even more for this to be the biggest success after this unfortunate setback.  Kim Yoo Jung, JTBC and the whole production team deserve it!!!!  

Fighting Clean With Passion For Now team and we will meet you again later this year! :blush:

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, raziela said:

This is very sad news but Yoo jung's health is paramount. Fortunately, hypothyroidism can be treated through medication and adjustments to her diet and lifestyle so hope she can take this time to rest and recuperate and regain her strength.  We've frequently seen and heard how callous the entertainment industry can be towards it's workers so I am very impressed and touched by JTBC choosing to wait for her to recover her health.  It truly shows how indispensable she is to this production and what a good and well-respected person she is that their reaction has been one of empathy and understanding.

Honestly, this is a huge decision for JTBC to make from a business and finance viewpoint.  They will already have made quarterly financial projections against this drama airing in spring and summer, arrangements with advertisers, will affect their insurance premiums and so many other considerations.  The cast and crew are also going to experience loss of earnings from this as many of them will have turned down working on other projects to work on CWPFN and now they have nothing until filming resumes or unless they can find work on another project.  I don't know how the unions work in SK, if they will be compensated for loss of earnings or if it's possible or common for them to pay a retaining fee in SK so they may lose some of the actors if they find other work.

I think as people get older they appreciate the importance of good health and have a more philosophical perspective so I appreciate Song Jae Rim's words from a senior adult to a young colleague.  Knowing Yoo Jung's personality she must feel SO apologetic to the cast and crew.  She shouldn't because this couldn't be helped but knowing what a kind, responsible person she is I'm sure she is taking this hard and feeling very bad.

Like all of you on this thread I was always supporting this drama but now I hope even more for this to be the biggest success after this unfortunate setback.  Kim Yoo Jung, JTBC and the cast and crew deserve it!!!!  

Fighting Clean With Passion For Now team and we will meet you again later this year! :blush:

yes hopefully this drama will be the big hit, successfully [domestic and international] and receive good result later on because they already work hard and now work harder to adjust and rearrange everything. Postponing the filming is such a big decision in business standpoint. YooJung must feel very bad and so apologetic because its her personality but i believe people around her and her fans will come out to support her because she always give her best, give love to people, to her work and in the end, they love her back. They support her and waiting for her. 

"If I love my work, people and the world first, I believe that the spirit of love itself will come back to me naturally." -#KimYooJung

YooJung and CWPFN Fighting! wish and pray for the best! God bless you all!

• Like 10

Yoo Sun who who is playing the assistent to Jang Gyul also left a message of encouragement and support to Kim Yoo Jung:

Thank you, @MaknaeC. :)

I know a lot of this is actor-related but since it's important to the drama and its future as well I will keep you updated on Kim Yoo Jung's health and her progress of healing. :)

• Like 11

(-) Uri beloved Yoo Jung diagnosed with hypothyroidism 

(+) Early detected 

(+) The disease still can be cured by medicine

(+) She's young so she can adapt healthier lifestyle earlier  

(+) She will getting mature (I know she already has more than her age) & wise in determine the most valuable things in life  

(+) She realized so many people care & love her abundantly despite she knew them or not 

(+) She will be back stronger as an artist & a person 

(+) This drama will be perfect because they have plenty time to review all even the smallest thing because there's no rush 

Well rainbow appear after the rain 

I don't know this should be positive or negative?

(- or +)  On other side many people will be more curious about this drama because the production team willing to wait for YJ but my waiting period for uri YJ still 8 months from now :bawling: .....ice cream & chocolate come to mama 

• Like 9