Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

The casting of Cha In Ha as Oh Sol's male friend - not boyfriend - has been confirmed. :) His character's name is Hwang Jae Min and he will work for the cleaning company. He is smart yet cheerful and a personality who is cold on the outside but warm inside. He comes from a academic family and was thrown out of the home because he was pursuing his dream to become an actor.

Source: HERE

kkk @ailanthus Great minds think alike. :D

:D kkkkkk. ooo he is tsundere character. thanks @Jillia :) 

from @MaknaeC : Hwang JaeMin is a tsundere character and the same time he is OhSol concern adviser. he still develop his dreams while working in 'cleaning fairy' company. YooJung and his character will show 'partners chemistry'. Cha InHa has made a radical change in terms of style for his character in CWPFN. so i guess he's one of webtoon characters

• Like 6

OH! The one with the blue hair and piercings. Oh I'm looking forward to this. :D I feel like it's going to be a fun drama. And I think we can expect at least a first teaser soon. 

• Like 5

ohhhh!! another good looking man added surrounded by uri Oh Sol :wub:  Thanks for the info's chingus :kiss_wink:

our YJ is really blessed that she's surrounded by mostly men..LOL! ahhh! can't wait already!! I really do hope for a 1st teaser to be released soon.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just saw this post on twitter..

Is it true?? The drama will air on April 2?? :wub::wub::wub::wub:

CTTO.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Jloves said:

CTTO.

yess! april 2!!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Jloves said:

CTTO.

Yes it will, @Jloves.

Hence why I think we can, starting from March, expect the promos to start. :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sunshinesageuk20 said:

yess! april 2!!! 

Then, we only have 37 days left! crazy monkey 187crazy monkey 209crazy monkey 131crazy monkey 164crazy monkey 169

& I can watch the 1st two episodes before my Graduation on April 5  crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 003

@Jillia YAY!! I can't wait crazy monkey 003

• Like 3

Kang Dong Won dotes over hoobae actress Kim Yoo Jung

By KayRosa    12 hours ago    10,644    1,195    12
kang-dong-won,kim-yoo-jung

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Actor Kang Dong Won showed affection for his hoobae actress Kim Yoo Jung, whom he has watched growing up from her child actress days, up to now. 

SEE ALSO: Kang Dong Won spills details on 'Tsunami LA' + if he wants to return to dramas

While shooting the film 'Golden Slumber' together, Kang Dong Won said that he got to see Kim Yoo Jung again for the first time in a while. "I met Yoo Jung when she was just a little baby. Now, she's already a fine young lady," expressed the actor. "Yoo Jung probably doesn't even remember having met me when she was young."

Kim Yoo Jung only makes a guest appearance in the movie 'Golden Slumber,' so he only got to see her for a short time period. "We only filmed together for one or two days, so we couldn't talk to each other very much. Yet, she was very cute," shared Kang Dong Won.

How adorable are they both!

kim-yoo-jung_1519442423_201802241131534873159_20180224113649_01_20180224114317996.jpg

Source :

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/kang-dong-won-dotes-over-hoobae-actress-kim-yoo-jung

Shall we add Mr. Kang for another love interest for our "very cute" cleaning queen here?? :wub:

• Like 1

Should we expect some stills this week? If this drama is starting at April 2, I heard Pretty noona is starting at March 30 but there are a couple of stills now being released for it.

I hope jtbc promotes them on the same level as it seems like it is starting with only a couple of days difference.

• Like 2

Oh no @Jillia @Jloves....I wish her a speedy recovery. 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/25/kim-yoo-jung-take-temporary-break-activities-due-health-problems/

Kim Yoo Jung will be focusing on her health for the time being.

On February 26, a news outlet reported that the actress will be receiving thyroid surgery and taking a break to recover.

In response, a source from her agency commented, “Kim Yoo Jung went to the hospital due to exhaustion and lack of physical strength. It was discovered that there is a problem with her thyroid function.”

The agency added, “It is not at the level to receive surgery, but she will focus on recovering her health while receiving treatment.”

A source from her upcoming drama “Clean with Passion for Now” (literal title) also commented, “We have heard the news about Kim Yoo Jung’s health, and we are currently checking regarding the drama.”

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 8

Such sad news to wake up to. But I wish for KYJ to rest well and get healthy again, not necessarily for this drama but for herself. Health is more important than the fans of the actors waiting for them to make their comeback to the small screen.

Get well soon and rest as much as you need, Kim Yoo Jung! And return if you and your health is better.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Such an unfortunate news about her health. I understand what she is going through as I had the same issue too. Depending on which thyroid issue she is having, the treatment varies. Luckily it is not cancerous as that is another level of treatment and longer recovery. Glad she went to the Doctors to get checked out and discover now rather then later. Fighting Yoo Jung! Stay strong! 

• Like 6

Just read soompi article about uri Yoo Jung T T. My aunt also have the same disease and she have to took the medicine for replacing the hormone that can't be produced by her thyroid gland. As far as I know hypothyroidism doesn't need surgery except there's thyroid nodule. With the right amount of the prescription & adjusted lifestyle people can live normally.

Honestly I will be sad if YJ have to step down from this drama because of her health but as a human & her fans I will support whatever her decision will be, above all her health have to come first :heart:   

I put some information about hypothyroidism here :  

Spoiler

In simple terms, with hypothyroidism, or underactive thyroid, the thyroid gland doesn’t make enough thyroid hormone for the body’s needs.

The most common cause of hypothyroidism is an autoimmune disease called Hashimoto’s disease, a condition where the immune system makes antibodies that destroy thyroid cells and stop them from making the thyroid hormone.

As a result of an underactive thyroid you may experience:

• Fatigue
  • Forgetfulness
  • Dry skin
  • Dry hair
  • Brittle nails
  • Constipation
  • Weight gain
  • Muscle cramps
  • Depression
  • Decreased menstrual flow
  • Swelling in the front of the neck (goiter)

“The weight gain that often accompanies hypothyroidism is a funny thing,” Dr. Skugor notes. “If a person with underactive thyroid can force him- or herself to maintain a normal activity level, he or she may only gain a few pounds,” he says. “But some people with hypothyroidism feel so tired they stop exercising, sleep more, and change their routine, which causes more weight gain.”

Source :

https://www.everydayhealth.com/thyroid-conditions/hypothyroidism-vs-hyperthyroidism-whats-the-difference.aspx

• Like 5