Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I just rewatched ep 12 and 13 and somehow SunKuyl's hairstyle reminded me of Sosuke in Ponyo :) We know how Yoo Jung loves this anime and maybe...just maybe...her Sosuke just appeared :phew:

9f24977caa0a9c6cdd062b6e0dd0f7a46e235892

41B3p-UShWL.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! not sure if this thread is still active, but I've been lurking since the 6th ep and forced myself to not participate in discussions bc i knew i would get way too involved haha. I have to say i really ended up enjoying the drama, save for the last couple of episodes. I haven't written a kdrama fanfic since doctors aired on sbs a few summers back so i'm a little out of practice, but in case anyone else is still having a little bit of trouble getting over these two i wanted to share it with you guys! i don't write unless i feel something lacking in the drama whether it be closure or filling in gaps and since i'm on vacation right now i thought it would be good to kind of get out the last  residual feelings i have. im not too sure where i want to go with it, but i had fun with it and i hope to continue as inspiration strikes. here is the link: until the end

p.s my writing style is a little pretentious but ill try to make future additions more lighthearted to match with the tone of the drama as it was set at the beginning haha

• Like 4

We should have had an extra ep...thanks for the fan fic @rameennoodles

Am still lurking and started to watch some of yks's dramas...he is really quite good in Pinocchio...even though he was a supporting character...

Think we are all lost deep in the OTP feels...they were so adorable together

• Like 3

I know why I appreciate the cast and crew so much. :D Apparently they met for dinner. Cleaning Fairy Family still lives on. :wub:

• Like 4

Omg, the album I ordered last week just arrived today !!! Super fast !!! :w00t:

Good quality, most of the photos are still cuts from ep 1 to 13. For the random post card, i got Dr. Choi.

• Like 3