Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

What I gather so far he's magically cured. About to watch these ...

Ok one of these clips is out of order. So far looks like she works at a sports agency in an office. They randomly meet back up on the street. Go to a cafe to talk. I heard him apologizing a lot. Then she gets up to leave and he hands her the dolphin card and says something, not sure what...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Ok they meet again. She gets up to leave again. He spots her necklace, his necklace, runs after her. Think he's confessing how much he misses her ?

This is the last scene they filmed it looks like. But don't think it's the final scene. Not yet at least I hope!

Oh @blademan is that what he said? What exactly does he mean by he'll wait for her? She's not ready to be with him again ?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

He's so happy she texted if he was ok haha

Also the ice skating date was with the doctor. Whaaat is this nonsense?

You tube- oh the doctor left!! The ice skating date was his last goodbye. Awww 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like he's working with the cleaning fairies again. Is the house their new office building perhaps? Is that sec kwon too? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Urgh! Get back together! Like now! 

I’m dying over here!!!

Thanks to you guys posting the clips, by the way! I feel like we’re some sort of live investigative operation, haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm. not sure I like the tone of this.... she didn't go to him of her own accord??..

He has to wait for her????

Does she not love him enough....I hope the subbed eps tomorrow will tell a different story...I need OS to fight for their love as well....

Is there time for babies?

• Like 3

I really want to know-

How did he magically get cured?

Did the doc go with him?

Why did she say she couldn't be with him, making him say that he would wait for her?

What's up with the dolphin card.

At the end, is she working back at the cleaning biz?

Amongst other things I want to know.

• Like 3

I like the fact that they brought the cleaning fairies back... which was his 1st love anyway...

I'm not sure about the direction they took for oh sol's character...but I'll try not to judge until I watched the subbed ep.

Since I'm. Only watching snippets on IG.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

This may make sense once I’ve watched the episode, but I’m miffed they wasted a scene on OS having an ice-skating date with the doctor. I mean, we had roughly two episodes (half of 14/15/and half of 16) of no happy OTP and they do that? That’s a scene they could have used on babies!

Rewatching the kissing scene and it makes me so happy. I love the way OS runs to him, how she pulls him into a kiss, and then during the kiss she cries because she’s so happy! :rolleyes:

Edited by cantbreathe
  • Like 4
  • Love 1