Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@thoattm I think so too maybe he ask the boy to pass the card back to OSol. She looks like she is squatting int the still pict so probably this is the scene she got the card from the boy? hahaha can't wait for tonight to watch the finale

• Insightful 1

Oh..he returns it to her before he leaves for the states...given his hairdo/clothes/airport....

Ok....all of us are suffering from separation anxiety....

It's too soon...we need at least 2 or 3 more eps of cute love....:tears:

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@thoattm @emily00

Who did mention about Sun Kyul thinking Oh Sol does have a boyfriend and misunderstood but actually Oh Sol meant him? :D

Its from the webtoon, the part is quite cute its like he is jealous of himself hahaha. :lol:MaknaeCloud mentioned it in the instagram.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, emily00 said:

Its from the webtoon, the part is quite cute its like he is jealous of himself hahaha. :lol:MaknaeCloud mentioned it in the instagram.

kkk I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately I will only be able to watch the final episode after work. Since I'm not home when it airs. :D But I hope when I come back to the thread later today that I will see a lot of happy posts for hopefully a wonderful ending for this drama and especially for this couple. :):wub:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

kkk I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately I will only be able to watch the final episode after work. Since I'm not home when it airs. :D But I hope when I come back to the thread later today that I will see a lot of happy posts for hopefully a wonderful ending for this drama and especially for this couple. :):wub:

I wonder if they will follow the webtoon for this part. Me too, hope to see lots of cute and happy moments for the couple.

They are just so sweet and cute together in their little world :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, emily00 said:

I wonder if they will follow the webtoon for this part. Me too, hope to see lots of cute and happy moments for the couple.

They are just so sweet and cute together in their little world :wub:

Ooooh, you've read the webtoon right? :) So you know how at least that version ends.

And yes, they're adorable! I love that they get and got along so well while filming. I'm sure they will stay in contact and maybe even have another project together in the future. :D

• Like 2

Yep....solkyul couple have upped the adorable stakes......:wub:

Can't wait...hope jtbc uploads....can't live watch but will catch up on this thread as soon as I can....

Then back to ep 13 and bts on loop until withdrawal symptoms subside

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, mushforbrains said:

Yep....solkyul couple have upped the adorable stakes......:wub:

Can't wait...hope jtbc uploads....can't live watch but will catch up on this thread as soon as I can....

Then back to ep 13 and bts on loop until withdrawal symptoms subside

kkk Until the clip has 3M. :lol::wub:

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ooooh, you've read the webtoon right? :) So you know how at least that version ends.

And yes, they're adorable! I love that they get and got along so well while filming. I'm sure they will stay in contact and maybe even have another project together in the future. :D

Yea I did, no wedding scene for them, it was just SunGyeol imagination haha but he can't wait to get married with OSol. They plan to get married after OSol work stable bcos in the webtoon she need to pay her debt.

This is the last scene from the webtoon showing happily ever after haha :wub:

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-04-at-5-39-07-PM

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@emily00

Aigoo~~~ I'm unsure wether I want a happy ending sitting on a bank. But anything is better than a open ending. :D Also... with these two as long as they're happy in their little world I'm happy as well. :wub:

Oh yes I remember that in the webtoon Oh Sol's story is a tad different. :) Hence why the debt.

But I can imagine that even in the drama Sun Kyul can't wait to marry Oh Sol. :wub:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Jillia said:
Spoiler

And Son Byung Ho who played Mae Hwa's fiance left a message on IG about our drama and the last episode. :D

I'm afraid the only wedding scene we might witness would be these  two love bird above :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 3

Gosh I'm too excited to sleep now. Will check on JTBC youtube channel for the cuts first thing tmr. 

I wish there would be more pics of them together :tears: Too desperate so I made one myself :sweatingbullets:

0cb3c6ed654fe96d0827d99e45f79d7e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@peachlover777

I agree. We didn't see much of Mae Hwa and President Jang but I think they're also made for eachother. I wouldn't want to be their assistent because they're very exhausting but also I like that they found new love in eachother. :)

@anniev1102

That's adorable and so fitting for uri Soft Couple! :D

• Thanks 1

Here for the finale. I've let my emotions go from last week. Let's see how they wrap this up. But I echo everyone's sentiments that it better not be an open ending. I don't know how to watch jtbc live but I'll look for posts on Instagram and update if I can. 

• Like 1

Literally no spoilers about what's going on and I'm now leaving for work. :( But hope to come back to a thread full of happy posts about a happy ending. :D

Read you all later!