Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

@Jillia we passed the 2M view like 4 hrs ago but I was still not fully awake to write a post :sweatingbullets:

Many fans on Youtube were really determined about getting this goal b4 the last ep air as a gift for CWPN crew and KyunYoo. We did it and celebrated by giving viral hugs to our fellow shippers :wub: I hope they noticed how international fans love them. We cannot help raise the rating but we still have our way to show support. I dont think there is any drama cuts or kiss scene out there can reach over 2M view in 2 weeks B)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, anniev1102 said:

@Jillia we passed the 2M view like 4 hrs ago but I was still not fully awake to write a post :sweatingbullets:

Many fans on Youtube were really determined about getting this goal b4 the last ep air as a gift for CWPN crew and KyunYoo. We did it and celebrated by giving viral hugs to our fellow shippers :wub: I hope they noticed how international fans love them. We cannot help raise the rating but we still have our way to show support. I dont think there is any drama cuts or kiss scene out there can reach over 2M view in 2 weeks B)

Well it worked out beautifully! And I'm sure they noticed. :D How could they not. :wub: 2M are hardly not to notice. kkk

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

we are definitely thirsty AF Germs/ Cleaning Fairies.:phew: 

Yes, thirsty for lots of water. :lol:

tenor.gif

• LOL 3

Still cuts for tonight ep. They look sad, I miss their happy faces. :tears:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 2/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, Jillia said:

I know right?! It's these small little things I adore about this drama. They come up earlier and we think it's not important and THEN it's suddenly important again. :D

it's just like how younger OS did CPR on SK; parallel to his recent coma incident at the hospital,  OS was able to waken him  up ;p

So the dolpin card,  in epi 9, OS said it is sth that she cherished; and when SK opened the chocolate box, the card read #5, looking forward to the meaningful revelation.

___

And this is what YJ post on her IG:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@Jillia

Your gifs of the 3 minute kiss....sped up ever so slightly....am steaming up....:wub::w00t:...

In original speed....it was sweet and sexy.... with that speed....ahem...

Solkyul couple ftw!!!

We gotta have babies in the last 15.minutes....

• LOL 4

4 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

it's just like how younger OS did CPR on SK; parallel to his recent coma incident at the hospital,  OS was able to waken him  up ;p

So the dolpin card,  in epi 9, OS said it is sth that she cherished; and when SK opened the chocolate box, the card read #5, looking forward to the meaningful revelation.

I wonder what is the dolphin card too, looking forward to know the answer tonight too. 

Saw this on Instagram...I wonder what we will see tonight haha :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

@emily00

I can't wait for tonight's episode. They better not give us just a 2 minute reunion. :D They need to break that 3 minute make out scene. :lol:

@mushforbrains

You noticed, huh? How I sped up the scene slightly. kkkk :P:lol:

And Son Byung Ho who played Mae Hwa's fiance left a message on IG about our drama and the last episode. :D

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@emily00

I can't wait for tonight's episode. They better not give us just a 2 minute reunion. :D They need to break that 3 minute make out scene. :lol:

Ya i want more of their cute moments and they need to break their 3min record for the finale. hahaha :lol:

• Love 2

Many actors saying goodbye to this drama. :D

Uri Jae Min who was always so lovey-dovey with uri Oh Sol, making Sun Kyul jealous. kkk :)

And uri Oh Sol herself. :D Answering questions in regards of the drama.

And here some photos from one of the child actors - a scene with Sun Kyul from the last episode? :D

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Jillia

I think I saw the blue card in Sun-Gyeol's hands.... I think this could be scene for tonight.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, emily00 said:

@Jillia

I think I saw the blue card in Sun-Gyeol's hands.... I think this could be scene for tonight.

Aigoooo~~ you have good eyes! :D He is finding his way back home to Oh Sol. :wub:

Also, these must be the cakes that Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang received after they finished filming. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, it seems that everyone is now saying goodbye to CWPFN :tears:. I have a sudden panic attack 'cause I realize that I'm so so unready for this to end :bawling:. Less than 4 hours as of now!

Spoiler

This is so embarrassing but I literally just had a bad dream that the drama would have an open ending :sweatingbullets:. I am so panicked that I woke up from my sleep. Oh I am now too obsessed with our cleaning fairies :D.

@cantbreathe yes it soothes my heart knowing that the time gap is originally featured in the webtoon. Hope that they will give us a meaningful story with that 2 year gap :rolleyes:.

@Jillia For me it is a whole diverse range of emotions. Each time I come back to view that legendary 3 minutes, it is a different emotions that subsumes me. Either ecstatic happiness, or pure youthful vibes, or curiosity and admiration for their acting skills. I either laugh crazily or giggles or just watch in silent awe :wub:.

Spoiler

As a bonus for you guys, I found this fan-edited version of that 3 minute kissing scene. In black & white, without sound, a bit zoomed in their faces, I find this version even more steaming and intimate than the original. Poor my innocent soul :sweatingbullets:.

@emily00 so it seems that he asks the kids to help with passing the card back to OS :huh:?`

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Even Popeye Ent saying goodbye to CWPFN. I'm NOT ready! :(

@thoattm

Aigoo~~~~ my heart can take those fan-edits. They're beautiful and also giving me so many feels. Like you, I think they always feel different: passionate, loving, gentle, soft. :wub: To me they're the most honest drama couple of 2018. :D

And I feel you when it comes to this drama ending. :( But also they better don't give us a open ending or I will riot. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1