Quantcast
Jump to content
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Recommended Posts

@Jillia we passed the 2M view like 4 hrs ago but I was still not fully awake to write a post :sweatingbullets:

 

Many fans on Youtube were really determined about getting this goal b4 the last ep air as a gift for CWPN crew and KyunYoo. We did it and celebrated by giving viral hugs to our fellow shippers :wub: I hope they noticed how international fans love them. We cannot help raise the rating but we still have our way to show support. I dont think there is any drama cuts or kiss scene out there can reach over 2M view in 2 weeks B)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, anniev1102 said:

@Jillia we passed the 2M view like 4 hrs ago but I was still not fully awake to write a post :sweatingbullets:

 

Many fans on Youtube were really determined about getting this goal b4 the last ep air as a gift for CWPN crew and KyunYoo. We did it and celebrated by giving viral hugs to our fellow shippers :wub: I hope they noticed how international fans love them. We cannot help raise the rating but we still have our way to show support. I dont think there is any drama cuts or kiss scene out there can reach over 2M view in 2 weeks B)

 

Well it worked out beautifully! And I'm sure they noticed. :D How could they not. :wub: 2M are hardly not to notice. kkk

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

we are definitely thirsty AF Germs/ Cleaning Fairies.:phew: 

Yes, thirsty for lots of water. :lol:

tenor.gif

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still cuts for tonight ep. They look sad, I miss their happy faces. :tears:

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 9:45 AM, Jillia said:

I know right?! It's these small little things I adore about this drama. They come up earlier and we think it's not important and THEN it's suddenly important again. :D

it's just like how younger OS did CPR on SK; parallel to his recent coma incident at the hospital,  OS was able to waken him  up ;p

 

So the dolpin card,  in epi 9, OS said it is sth that she cherished; and when SK opened the chocolate box, the card read #5, looking forward to the meaningful revelation.

___

And this is what YJ post on her IG:

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jillia

Your gifs of the 3 minute kiss....sped up ever so slightly....am steaming up....:wub::w00t:...

In original speed....it was sweet and sexy.... with that speed....ahem...

Solkyul couple ftw!!!

We gotta have babies in the last 15.minutes....

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

it's just like how younger OS did CPR on SK; parallel to his recent coma incident at the hospital,  OS was able to waken him  up ;p

 

So the dolpin card,  in epi 9, OS said it is sth that she cherished; and when SK opened the chocolate box, the card read #5, looking forward to the meaningful revelation.

 

 

I wonder what is the dolphin card too, looking forward to know the answer tonight too. 

 

Saw this on Instagram...I wonder what we will see tonight haha :wub:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@emily00

 

I can't wait for tonight's episode. They better not give us just a 2 minute reunion. :D They need to break that 3 minute make out scene. :lol:

 

@mushforbrains

You noticed, huh? How I sped up the scene slightly. kkkk :P:lol:

 

 

And Son Byung Ho who played Mae Hwa's fiance left a message on IG about our drama and the last episode. :D

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@emily00

 

I can't wait for tonight's episode. They better not give us just a 2 minute reunion. :D They need to break that 3 minute make out scene. :lol:

 

Ya i want more of their cute moments and they need to break their 3min record for the finale. hahaha :lol:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many actors saying goodbye to this drama. :D

 

Uri Jae Min who was always so lovey-dovey with uri Oh Sol, making Sun Kyul jealous. kkk :)

 

 

And uri Oh Sol herself. :D Answering questions in regards of the drama.

 

 

 

And here some photos from one of the child actors - a scene with Sun Kyul from the last episode? :D

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jillia

I think I saw the blue card in Sun-Gyeol's hands.... I think this could be scene for tonight.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, emily00 said:

@Jillia

I think I saw the blue card in Sun-Gyeol's hands.... I think this could be scene for tonight.

Aigoooo~~ you have good eyes! :D He is finding his way back home to Oh Sol. :wub:

 

 

Also, these must be the cakes that Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang received after they finished filming. :D

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, it seems that everyone is now saying goodbye to CWPFN :tears:. I have a sudden panic attack 'cause I realize that I'm so so unready for this to end :bawling:. Less than 4 hours as of now!

Spoiler

This is so embarrassing but I literally just had a bad dream that the drama would have an open ending :sweatingbullets:. I am so panicked that I woke up from my sleep. Oh I am now too obsessed with our cleaning fairies :D.

 

@cantbreathe yes it soothes my heart knowing that the time gap is originally featured in the webtoon. Hope that they will give us a meaningful story with that 2 year gap :rolleyes:.

 

@Jillia For me it is a whole diverse range of emotions. Each time I come back to view that legendary 3 minutes, it is a different emotions that subsumes me. Either ecstatic happiness, or pure youthful vibes, or curiosity and admiration for their acting skills. I either laugh crazily or giggles or just watch in silent awe :wub:.

Spoiler

As a bonus for you guys, I found this fan-edited version of that 3 minute kissing scene. In black & white, without sound, a bit zoomed in their faces, I find this version even more steaming and intimate than the original. Poor my innocent soul :sweatingbullets:.

 

 

@emily00 so it seems that he asks the kids to help with passing the card back to OS :huh:?`

  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even Popeye Ent saying goodbye to CWPFN. I'm NOT ready! :(

 

@thoattm

Aigoo~~~~ my heart can take those fan-edits. They're beautiful and also giving me so many feels. Like you, I think they always feel different: passionate, loving, gentle, soft. :wub: To me they're the most honest drama couple of 2018. :D

 

And I feel you when it comes to this drama ending. :( But also they better don't give us a open ending or I will riot. :lol:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...