Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Hi! I´m so happy for yoojung´s comeback, I really cant wait for april!!  Thanks so much for support this beautiful cast, well, im yoojung's fan :wub:...  but im looking forward for others cast members too! SJR is one of my faves bodyguards on all kdramaland, he is so handsome and good actor too:lol: AHS is newbie in my panorame, but he is cute, i saw him in Father is Stranger (that show saved my 2017), he was in a short (relative) character, but his interactions with RHY was so cutee :wub:  . please show many love for this beautiful people !

and summit here for Viki licence 

https://www.viki.com/tv/35747c-clean-with-passion-for-now 

• Like 9

20 hours ago, Jillia said:

New Lunar Year wishes by Lee Do Hyun who is filming for CWPFN today. :D

hahaha, can't wait to see his chemistry with yoojung as a bro-sis.

Happy Chinese New Year! Wish all of you, CWPFN's actors and team lots of luck in the Year of the Dog!!!

On 2/15/2018 at 1:56 PM, Jillia said:

Awwww~~ so in the webtoon the cleaning company does have a van to drive to the customers. And look! This is how it looks like in the drama apparently. :D

'cleaning fairy' :D such a cutie cleaning car, now i wonder how the cleaning staff uniform look like

btw thank you for your update and sharing @Jillia

JTBC I'm waiting for more stuff, I want to see the script reading and making video and need a teaser already! :D 

• Like 7

DWM5igbVQAAeNiK.jpg

Spoiler

0002756129_001_20180217113534749.jpeg?ty

DWM6M1JVAAAk0ek.jpg

0002756129_002_20180217113534786.jpeg?ty

AhnHyoSeop calls Yoojung sunbae.His first impression of Yoojung, as a viewer he saw since he was a child so he thought she has a strong child star image but when he met her she's very mature..As they talked a bit he finds her nice and lovely and a best partner. Ahn HyoSeop said that it will be a lie if he says that he doesnt feel burden being the main lead esp the drama is big and its Yoojung's first adult role..So he's doing his best for the drama. Ahn HyoSeop also said that the script reading was really fun because of Kim WonHae and Ahn Sukhwan.

cr: pearl0024 twitter

source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002756129 | http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002756128

Spoiler

DoHee IG :

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 12

2 hours ago, ailanthus said:

hahaha, can't wait to see his chemistry with yoojung as a bro-sis.

Happy Chinese New Year! Wish all of you, CWPFN's actors and team lots of luck in the Year of the Dog!!!

'cleaning fairy' :D such a cutie cleaning car, now i wonder how the cleaning staff uniform look like

btw thank you for your update and sharing @Jillia

JTBC I'm waiting for more stuff, I want to see the script reading and making video and need a teaser already! :D 

You're very welcome, @ailanthus. :D

The cleaning stuff uniform in the webtoon is pretty simply. But maybe they do them differently in the drama. :)

• Like 7

It's no problem at all, @ailanthus. :D I just (not so) secretly merge posts and then it's fine. You will be allowed to post consecutively though during live recaps and live coverage for the press conference. 

And thank you for posting the translation for the interview. :) 

• Like 5

@pinkroses

From what I understand the articles say Kim Min Gyu will play Jeon Young Sik who is Oh Dol's seonbae at Taekwondo. :) I will look up the articles though to varify it. :D

EDIT:

Yes, Kim Min Gyu will be Oh Dol's seonbae at the Taekwondo training center. :)

SOURCE: HERE 1, HERE 2

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

OMG! Is that KYJ in the middle of the boys? ROFL :lol:

hmmm i think she is dohee but who knows :D 

4 hours ago, pinkroses said:

is this true?

the article said that kim minkyu will be played as the taekwondo sunbae of gil oh dol (oh sol's little brother who will be played by lee do hyun). [edit: sorry for the double answer]

hmmm there are many differences and changes betwwen drama and webtoon version, be ready guys especially for the webtoon fans

• Like 7

Yey! We have a thread of this drama! :wub:

Oh, @Jillia chingu! you're here? & you're the one who made this thread? Thank you so much!! :kiss_wink:

I'm just dropping by chingus :D I'll back read in my free time & I can't wait to interact with you next day & until the drama airs.. :)

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Welcome, @Jloves! :D

I haven't created the thread but @0ly40 did and was kind enough to give me ownership of the first post. :) But you're very welcome. And I hope you'll enjoy this drama.

Oh, so I'll thank @0ly40 also, Thank you chingu :)

I love KYJ since her TMTETS drama & also the other casts are amazing, so I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy this drama :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

On 17.2.2018 at 4:00 PM, ailanthus said:

full translation with the comment section, thanks to @MaknaeC

yes he is so cute and so honest :D wish all the best for you, my baby girl, and CWPFN drama

Thank you! I really appreciate his honesty and he seems so sweet and admiring of Yoo Jung.  I hope he can become more confident in himself and his abilities.  Everyone is supporting you AHS!  And the netizen comments are so excited and supportive too. I agree with the comment hooping they can become closer to contribute to their onscreen chemistry but I'm sure that will happen as they work together :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 6

The casting of Cha In Ha as Oh Sol's male friend - not boyfriend - has been confirmed. :) His character's name is Hwang Jae Min and he will work for the cleaning company. He is smart yet cheerful and a personality who is cold on the outside but warm inside. He comes from a academic family and was thrown out of the home because he was pursuing his dream to become an actor.

Source: HERE

kkk @ailanthus Great minds think alike. :D

• Like 7