Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

With the amount of kisses they shared, he's truly her Mr Chu :phew::rolleyes:

"Mr. Chu, on my lips, Chu, sweetly, Chu,

I lose all strength in my body

You shake up my heart, you shake me up

I'm falling falling for your love

Hey you, on my lips, Chu, every day with you, When I see you, my eyes close

Will you secretly come to me and kiss me again?

You're like my dream, you're my Mr. Chu"

SmartSelect_20190202-153000_YouTube.gif

Cre: i made this gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Bts for ep 14 are English subbed by a fan!!!!

its even sweeter with the translation...:wub::wub:

its quite its funny how yks is laughing throughout it....and kyj is getting pseudo annoyed with the flying balloons ...they both total pros so they try to keep the mood light in the bitter cold...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@mushforbrains that BTS is so sweet. I love how she snuggled inside his jacket all the time. They looked so comfy together :wub:

Some comments asked why KS manager gave him coat but no one gave any blanket or jacket to YJ :sweatingbullets: if i was her manager, i would just let KS have this chance to stay close and warm her up. The ship has sailed :phew:

• Like 5

I have to admit I got somewhat emotional while watching this scene and making the gifs. I cried a little. I didn't expect that. Because... these two are so beautiful and their kisses are so natural and honest. And this is probably the most honest kissing scene I've ever seen in a Korean drama. The little kisses, the hugging, the smiles, the gentle kisses turning into passionate kisses. I don't know. Suddenly this scene pulled my heartstrings even more. I just love it so much!

Spoiler

thankk.gif

Kisses01.gif

Kisses02.gif

Kisses03.gif

Spoiler

Kisses04.gifKisses05.gif

Kisses06.gif

Kisses07.gif

Kisses08.gif

Kisses09.gif

Credit: I made this gif

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Just because it was cute. Here is a translation of the balloon kiss BTS in the spoiler under the clip.

Spoiler

Video Title: Clean With Passion For Now, Making Film

caption: For the sake of the scene with the balloon event, taking a moment to discuss it, SolKyul.
SK caption: poke…
OS caption: Unresponsive Oh Sol…
SK caption: bbyong bbyong (me: same as skritch skritch or kitchy-kitchy-koo)
SK caption: He finds her so cute that he doesn’t know what to do.
caption: Oh Sol’s usual face, even as it’s charmingly clear, it’s blank…an unresponsive face(?)
SK: Your face, it’s blank and unresponsive. Why’s that?
caption: It’s hard for him to just say that she’s cute, so Sun Kyul is deliberately turning the conversation to something else…
SK caption: (cute (heart))

caption: Meanwhile outside, the balloons are fighting with the heavy winds
SK: Hey, are the balloons going to be okay?
caption: Total frenzy
OS: Omo… the balloons are all lying down? (me: she means that they are bent horizontal from the winds)
caption: It’s so cold that one could die, so why the balloons!! (me: OS punches the poor balloons)
SK: I don’t like this right now.
caption: A Cleaning Angel to the bone. All of this is not going to be cleaned up by Oh Sol!!!
caption: To the irresponsible CEO, un expression of fury without any mercy
caption: Suddenly, asking the production for a CG Fairy (?), Sun Kyul
SK: Please just put in about 500 or so… I think Oh Sol is angry…

SK: (promptly answering) Yes, okay.
caption: Then immediately, their lips meet
SK: Like this(?) Is this how we do it?
SK: Just a moment. Sun Kyul is going to do some kissing!!
caption: Even though he announced it so forthrightly, he immediately becomes embarrassed. k k k
SK: What did I…what did I say… (laughs)
OS caption: Unable to stand them having fallen over again.
OS captions: diligence diligence
caption: Without restraining herself at all(?), grumbling about the event…
SK caption: ((chuckling))
OS: If you’re going to make it cringy, do it properly… “Baby, let’s go!!”… like this.
OS: How should I respond!! (she’s mimicking a character, not sure who)
OS: Looking like this…!! (he’s mimicking the same character, still not sure who)
caption: Today as well, SolKyul are matching well… (heart)

caption: zap
caption: It’s difficult even to hold her hand… within the strong winds, even the static electricity is strong.
SK caption: hesitation hesitation
caption: Once again, zap…!!

caption: Filming starts
Director: Cut! Okay.  (me: it’s so funny how they get a bit embarrassed and shy once the scene is done)
caption: Also, a shocking bit of news…
Production staff: The balloons have to float up.
Production staff: We’re going to cut (the strings) from the bottom!!
caption: (this isn’t enough, so they’re going to let them all fly up?)
caption: Did you really have to confess? Why did you do that, really…!!
SK: (shrinking back) Why are you being like that to me…
caption: A suddenly blowing strong wind
caption: Into Sun Kyul’s embrace (heart)
caption: One day suddenly, having come into my embrace, a little fairy…
caption: Gil. Oh. Sol

caption: After the wind has stopped blowing. The kiss scene has to be shot more closely.
caption: Zap!!!
SK caption: tightly (me: reference to how she jumps into his arms and he embraces her)
caption: (this darn static electricity…!!)
SK caption: blowing
SK: Yah…!!!
SK: Are we going?
caption: suddenly (heart)
(Staff): Ohhhh…!!!
caption: The wind is being calm right now, THEY HAVE TO SHOOT RIGHT NOW!!!
captions: Hurry hurry. Hurry hurry. Hurry hurry x 100.
Director: Hurry and kiss!!
caption: (So they immediately kiss )
caption: X 2 assignment > >  (me: meaning they are doing their “assignment” for a second time)
caption: They aren’t saying cut. For now, continuing to suck suck suck… (me: So, Koreans think that the kissing sounds similar to the noise when sucking on a straw)
Director: Okay!
Staff: Okay!
SK: You really aren’t saying cut!
Staff: They’re shooting the BTS as well.

caption: Finally, the long awaited… the scene where while kissing, the balloons are released.
caption: One straggling balloon ^
caption: Omo… self destruction (?) (me: meaning the balloon is going to seem as if it took itself away)
caption: Thanks to the unseen efforts of the staff, a pretty kiss scene is completed. (heart)

caption: Like this, the balloon kiss scene is OK!
SK: Bye~
caption: <Clean With Passion For Now> Until the last, watch the broadcasts passionately~

I know that YKS is about 10 years older than KYJ in my head, but they don't seem that far apart in age as they're hanging out. If anything, YKS seems to be both more playful, but also get embarrassed more easily than KYJ who seems to keep her cool and pretty much stay in character. Anyway, it's a very cute clip. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for your translation, @stroppyse! :D This is probably my favorite BTS video for this drama. And I agree with you about Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang. Also I adore their little interactions and how relaxed they are despite the cold and of course all the kissing. kkk

I'm very sad we won't get any more BTS videos. But hopefully we will see these two in new projects soon. :D

• Like 2

OMG! I'm just rewatching episode 14 and the confrontation between Oh Sol and her dad is so hilarious. The BGM music from SAW and how smoothly Joo Yeon is having Oh Sol's back about sleeping over. :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

That bts was really romantic....really amazing how long it must have taken for that scene....the bts was actually a lot sweeter than in the film.... I'm smitten with this couple....:wub:

I'm hoping they'll release some more bts...but yes the last few bts have been really heartwarming after the emotional trauma of 14/15.

Finally watched ep15  ..the utter emotional destruction of jsk...that was really hard to watch...

Yks was really good in that episode. 

I felt that OS's dad was actually softening his stance...it's really just that he needs his time to process and he obviously loves OS and wants the best for her..

Right now it's mainly OD who has to grow up and OS to realise that her needs take priority too.

• Like 4

OMG! I just realised that tomorrow is really D-Day. The last episode will air tomorrow. I'm ready but at the same time I'm not ready. :(

• Sad 6

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

OMG! I just realised that tomorrow is really D-Day. The last episode will air tomorrow. I'm ready but at the same time I'm not ready. :(

Ben-Stiller-Shh-dont-tell.gif

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

• LOL 2

@stroppyse

many many thanks for the translation....I don’t know how you do it....I can’t even figure out when they are talking....it’s so garbled....

amazing and they are so so sweet and yes yks is a baby bear and his nervous laughter is adorable....

Because she is younger...he seems to like teasing her except she mentally mature...so that unnerves him a little especially after the initial playful poke and she looks at him and says is my face funny...and he gets totally flustered..:D

kyj is a cool cookie...B)

• Like 2

Just post this here, English subs for all the lyrics to all the OST songs in this drama for anyone that wants to see it (it's a Youtube playlist):

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

@faithinme lara

I'm not ready for this weekly fluff to be over. What can we do to stop time and just live forever in Cleaning Fairy World?

please link me to one of your livestream, juseyo? i dont think i cant wait for youtube clips and an hour+ late raw.

Image result for please gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, faithinme lara said:

Hide contents

please link me to one of your livestream, juseyo? i dont think i cant wait for youtube clips and an hour+ late raw.

Spoiler

I wish I could but I don't have any links because I'm not able to watch it live. :) I'm sorry!