Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Thanks for posting the gifs and the IG preview...if it goes the way of the webtoon...we’ll  hopefully get some of the cute back...

need mah fluffy bunny slippers and happy kisses back ASAP 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

My pre-dating Soft Couple!:love:

SoftCouple.gif

Credit: I made this gif

• Like 3
  • Love 3

‘There's one thing that I hope it will be included in the drama version. After went back to Korea, Sunkyul didn't meet Ohsol face to face right away but wandering around her first without her knowing. One time he asked two kids in neighborhood to meet Ohsol and ask her a question. "Noona, do you have a boyfriend or not?" Ohsol then said that she has a boyfriend. 
When Sunkyul heard this from these kids, he's shocked,
"What? She has a boyfriend? Haa that's right it's been 1 year, there's no way a cutie like her still single after all this time." Ofc what Ohsol means with boyfriend is Sunkyul lol.’

This is SO cute!!!! They’d better have this scene!!!! This will almost make up for the two year gap! (You can tell I’m so excited because of all the exclamation marks, haha)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Elevator scene! kkk :lol:

Elevator.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Just now, emily00 said:

@Jillia Nice! I like all the gifs you made, all the cute and fluffy moments! :love:

Thank you, @emily00! More to come today. :love:

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Elevator scene! kkk :lol:

MOSQUITO!!!!:lol: . oh, Jang Daepyo, i hope your fear of bug will remain after 2 years :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

don't you think this scene inspired episode 13 and JR is the director:lol::lol::lol:

credit to the uploader

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

OMG! I could I ever forget this beautiful umbrella scene. Uri Soft Couple! :love::bawling:

Umbrella07de3c15b3f20d2f0c.gif

Umbrella0971a31c1ab9e8384e.gif

Umbrella10a1b3b882f411aa9f.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I'm counting down the days as if i was in prison :joy:

2 more days and I can see the cuts posted on Youtube !!!!!

1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

One time he asked two kids in neighborhood to meet Ohsol and ask her a question. "Noona, do you have a boyfriend or not?" Ohsol then said that she has a boyfriend. 
When Sunkyul heard this from these kids, he's shocked,
"What? She has a boyfriend? Haa that's right it's been 1 year, there's no way a cutie like her still single after all this time." Ofc what Ohsol means with boyfriend is Sunkyul lol.’

This is SO cute!!!! They’d better have this scene!!!! This will almost make up for the two year gap! (You can tell I’m so excited because of all the exclamation marks, haha)

I hate it when they make him misunderstand the boyfriend is other dude :tears:  He was wandering around her so he should see that she goes out with none and even wear his necklace. Sunkyul-shi next time you like sth, put a RING on it !!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just love when Sun Kyul is testing out how he can touch Oh Sol without freaking out. They're just naturally made for each other. :love:

Hands03.gif

Also, do you all remember Oh Sol's chocolate for Sun Kyul? He notices how ugly they're but in the end he tastes them and finds them delicious. It's just like when he met Oh Sol, he thought she was dirty and gross but in the end he can't get enough of her. :lol:

149715947e1377d73049ae1d2d85182f8f1348af

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I just love when Sun Kyul is testing out how he can touch Oh Sol without freaking out. They're just naturally made for each other. :love:

Also, do you all remember Oh Sol's chocolate for Sun Kyul? He notices how ugly they're but in the end he tastes them and finds them delicious. It's just like when he met Oh Sol, he thought she was dirty and gross but in the end he can't get enough of her. :lol:

THAT DOLPHIN CARD THAT APPEARS IN PREVIEW?!!! :o  WOW @Jillia, you just found my answer on where did i see that card before?!!! how did it end up on Oh Sol hand at the end?????? 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Just now, faithinme lara said:

THAT DOLPHIN CARD THAT APPEARS IN PREVIEW?!!! :o  WOW @Jillia, you just found my answer on where did i see that card before?!!! how did it end up on Oh Sol hand at the end?????? 

I know right?! It's these small little things I adore about this drama. They come up earlier and we think it's not important and THEN it's suddenly important again. :D

thumbs-aloft.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

When I watched this scene I was like woah she must be really really special to him. That was HANDMADE chocolate, he didn't even let his mom bring basket of fruits inside his house. He considered food outside can dirty his place !!! But Oh Sol's chocolate, he ate them all and even keep that box :phew:

Can scientists please mass produce Boyfriend Robot based on SK ? I would save every penny to get one :rolleyes:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, anniev1102 said:

When I watched this scene I was like woah she must be really really special to him. That was HANDMADE chocolate, he didn't even let his mom bring basket of fruits inside his house. He considered food outside can dirty his place !!! But Oh Sol's chocolate, he ate them all and even keep that box :phew:

Can scientists please mass produce Boyfriend Robot based on SK ? I would save every penny to get one :rolleyes:

Anything Oh Sol touches from then on is gold to him. Something he cherishes more than anything else. kkkk :D :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I love that scene where he reaches for her hand to ask her to come back to work (that @Jillia posted above) :wub:

Sun Kyul is so handsome when he’s serious, hilarious when he’s awkward, and so adorable when he’s happy. I think that’s why I love him so much. He’s got so much range as a character. While I have a huge weakness for tsundere leads, I admit that they are not completely realistic sometimes, being too cool for school and all that.  Both KYJ and YKS have done such a wonderful job making these characters three dimensional. Solkyul look like a real couple in love and I think that’s why I’m head over heels for this drama! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

This scene, my little germs! It's still so beautiful! :love:

Bed01.gif

Bed02.gif

Bed03.gif

Spoiler

Bed04.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

• Love 5

Oh guys, I love it when we are all here, micro-analyzing little details in our favorite drama that we did not recognize before :wub:.

@faithinme lara maybe he give it back to her along with the necklace? I did not even remember that dolphin card from the chocolate box :sweatingbullets:. But yes, it is great that the drama just gives so much attentions to all those little details. All those cutie hints that they silently lay around for our fans to explore again and again.

@Jillia thanks so much for the gifs :wub:. I don't know how to make gifs and this time I don't get as many gifs as I used to for MDBC. So I kind of crave for little precious moments of our couples. Love all of those you made. But maybe their second kiss when SK tests out his holding hand of OS, that one is so special to me :love:. I think that is the first time it came to my mind: oh my god, now I really love this couple. And that Cosmos song play a huge part in that also. Oh and I'm very much with you and @labski about OS. There is no black/white, right/wrong here. We can't blame either of them, the scriptwriter just shows us how life can be hard in its every way.

@cantbreathe you have said it all what I love about SK & KS. Like at first, I think: ok I can't get myself to like this mysophobic character, I will not be able to stand such a person in real life. And I am unimpressed about KS's acting at the same time. But as the journey gets us to see the character in a better light, I love SK's personality more as much as I appreciate KS's acting even more. Though I've never met an OCD person in real life, I like how KS portrays and makes SK so real to me. To be honest, I never fall for the ideal male lead prototype in Korean drama (CEO, rich, handsome, 6 packs, super cool :sweatingbullets:). SK is a CEO but I like him for exactly all his weaknesses and softness. Oh, in the next episode, he'll be cured finally but I'll continue to love him as part of my dearest SolKyul couple :D.

@anniev1102 I know this is not the ideal type of job OS is looking for but I always think why she does not opt to become a running trainer (maybe a teacher at elementary school?). It is running that she has a gift for and that she unfortunately gave up after her mother's incident. It'll be great if she can get back to it not just as a hobby but as a real wage-earning job. Just my random thoughts :rolleyes:.

And now I see that in the original webtoon, SK also leaves for abroad for 1 year. I wonder if anyone already read the webtoon and knows the reason why, as in the webtoon there is nothing with the family angst. And is he ok cured of OCD during that 1 year gap?

Will look forward to the cute moments between our OTP anyway :blush:. In the mean time, I'll continue to support that 3-min kiss scene. It's close to 2 million views now. People must get crazy over that kissing scene, just like me I guess :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, thoattm said:

And now I see that in the original webtoon, SK also lives for abroad for 1 year. I wonder if anyone knows the reason why, as in the webtoon there is nothing with the family angst. And is he ok cured of OCD during that 1 year gap? Will look forward to the cute moments between our OTP anyway :blush:

I’m feeling much better about the time jump now that I know it happened in the webtoon, and isn’t just a lazy device from the writers. Also, knowing that after the time jump OS still considers SK her boyfriend in her heart makes me super happy, as my worry was always that she gave up on him. Fingers crossed they follow that in the drama. 

Happy endings! Happy endings for everyone, please! 

• Like 5

Me while making gifs of infamous making out scene:

5B7G.gif

Gifs coming tomorrow (today for those where it's already sunday) because it's super late here. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7