Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

It's coming to the end... I remember about 15 years ago, Kdrama used to last for about 50-100 episodes :sweatingbullets: Nowadays, most are shorten to 16-20 ep only. I dont want the show to drag on too much with unnecessary cliffhangers but I just wanna see a more developed and satisfied storyline for SolKyul...20 might be a good enough number ;)

I feel disappointed about the rating of CWPN. Even though it is not from big TV station, we still love it, the acting skills, the script (90% of it) and the staffs who worked hard to produce this. I m a fan of Yoo Jung first and was so into the series Moonlight Draw by Clouds. It was very excited to watch all the interviews, fansign event and year end award ceremonies...I started to watch CWPN because of Yoo Jung but shortly after, i couldnt help but ship SolKyul / KyunYoo soooo hard :w00t: Their chemistry and acting are incredible to the point I join a forum for the very first time. I just wish to see them going to many interviews and events together.

raw

It's hard for KS and YJ to work together again in a different project. Even if that miracle happen, i doubt it would have the same interaction and kissing moments like CWPN :phew: Honestly, this drama and couple set a new higher standard for other upcoming dramas. From now on, I dont wanna watch any other open-eye-dead-fish kind of kiss. 

xVEy0lyncaXMyYooGXcspVvHW3p.jpg

#kiss_with_passion_for_now 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I still haven’t watched episodes 14/15 yet, but I am allowing myself to watch happy clips from 14 and I am so in love with our OTP that it makes me sad seeing them in the knowledge that a 2 year separation is coming their way. 

I’m thinking of ways it could be acceptable to me: 

1. if right before SK leaves for the UK (?), OS runs to him, tells him she loves him and she will wait for him. SK still leaves, but not as a completely broken human being. Also we know they will stay faithful while waiting for the other to go through whatever they have to to heal.  

*I know the above is unlikely given the bit in the text preview which says they try to forget each other, but this is the part that grates at me the most. Even if they get back together, the fact that they both have tried to move on means that they both mentally and physically abandoned the other person. That’s different from, say, if one person thinks it’s not fated and gives up while the other one perseveres, because there’s still a connection. If they both give up, then you just have people rekindling a former love, which is not as passionate. 

2. Before SK leaves, OS comes to declare what an idiot she has been and that she sees he has not done anything wrong.  Everyone else sees sense as well, hurrah! Angst over! SK and OS start their own cleaning company (I feel like OS is genuinely happy doing cleaning work. What made her sad was when she was trying to be like everyone else at the beginning, and when her dad kept telling her to do an office job), OS and SK get married and have babies. Lots of family life montages. 

By the way, was Daniel Choi’s role in all of this revealed in episodes 14/15? As in, what does he have to do with OS’ mum’s death? And were OS ‘S dad and OD ok about being lied to?

• Like 6

I think that is the part that hurts the most...like the turtle story...his plea to her that if they stayed together ..

wouldn't it be easier to find the sea...

This time she abandoned him...

Am not sure how they will resolve this...

However we humans are imperfect...we make what seems like stupid decisions or for k dramas the noble idiocy route....

I think its really an achievement of these 2 actors that we have legions of fans angsting about how the story turns out..

Am too cowardly to watch ep 15...waiting for 16 to come out n will watch it then...

• Like 3

New BTS !!! Just what our souls need right now !!! :wub:

The way she cuddled inside his jacket made me feel so single :joy:

dont wanna jink it but if the ending turn out any crappy, full of tears and sadness, i will just let this be my version of ending ! My imagination can do the rest for me :phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

OK, that BTS. They definitely wants to kill us with that film making :wub:. How adorable and lovely they are. I die with all their skinship :sweatingbullets:. But I don't expect any photos of YJ & KS during wrap-up party, to be honest. Somehow I think they will avoid taking photos together to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding :). (Is that the same for other drama leads?). Not to mention...

Spoiler

If you guys noticed, YJ & KS actually did not post a single picture of them together during all those months of filming. I remember for MDBC, we still have a few cute couple photos of BG & YJ then, which made fans go crazy. This time they must have taken more caution (presumably due to some crazy anti-fans who bullied KS a lot). A fan of KS also commented that he has always been very careful not to take couple photos with all the female partners he worked with before like Chae Soo Bin and others. It should be the same with YJ, no matter how much close they are actually in real life, I guess.

@anniev1102 my dear, please be assured that I am absolutely with you in this :P. Back in 2016 I also decided to join this forum just for MDBC. I have never imagine myself being so rooted in such a drama. I used to believe that nothing could get over MDBC, over Ra On - Lee Young for me. But I'm happy now that I followed YJ to this project of hers. No comparison is adequate but I will cherish this drama and our SolKyul couple as much as I have always for MDBC. (Ok, to be honest, I am a bit more satisfied with this drama because I can see our beautiful YJ in gorgeous outfits and she can run around freely the city :D). Surely both YJ & KS will have new projects in the future. We will follow them and continue to support them, so that their future dramas will bring us other fond memories, no matter which partner they will work with. I also enjoy a lot my time being here with all you guys, adorable fans of our OTP :wub:. And (read below)

Spoiler

Maybe you know this already but I learnt this from MDBC's thread that unfortunately we could not expect two leads to work together again, at least in the near future. It is so rarely that these Korean actors/ actresses are partnered again in another drama. Events and interviews are a bit more possible, but realistically I don't think that is the case for our couple. My impression is that these things are usually done before the drama airing as part of promotion efforts but after the drama... ^_^. Each of them will now continue with their own professional career, as it should be. Our best wish is that they continue to keep in touch personally and be good friends (but we might never know that even if that is the case  :sweatingbullets:)

@cantbreathe I just wish for the 1st scenario as you say. It will be also the best scenario. (Sorry I have to rule out the 2nd scenario because we can't deny that 2 year gap, sadly :tears:). But I have bad feeling that it will be just another cliche scene (she arrived but he left kinda 1 minute before :sweatingbullets:).

And yes, I think there is some weakness in the plot for Dr. Choi's role. He actually did nothing all around, apart from confirming information with Sect. Kwon, silently witnessing things happen as it goes, and comforting OS. Ok, he actually tried to threaten grandpa once but in vain???? :sweatingbullets: What he did is good enough but I think they should have invested in a stronger plot with more active role for CG.

@mushforbrains haha I think you are right about that. We are humans and stupid things keep happen. Like that I hear so many fans crying out because of stupid drama endings which ruin everything (because of flop scriptwriting). And despite all my unresolved questions over the next episode, I still firmly believe that it will be a happy ending, even if it is not that good as we expected. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Our cleaning fairies :heart: A pic from after the time jump it appears. Look at KYJ's sophisticated outfit. Wonder what job OS will have.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

CG's role was a little underdeveloped as to his motivation and wish to become involved in GOS' life....

And when he finally fessed up it wasn't possible for him to become a contender. 

Don't know if they decided to just leave him as a benefactor/fairy godfather role...ie his attempts to correct the wrongs in the background..

I guess it would be in keeping with his psychiatrist role...

To suggest n facilitate change...

Just like in RL....

Frankly I am glad that in past bts he kept on attempting to kiss yks while being carried by him......I wonder if that inspired the kitchen kiss scene...lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

CG's role was a little underdeveloped as to his motivation and wish to become involved in GOS' life....

And when he finally fessed up it wasn't possible for him to become a contender. 

Don't know if they decided to just leave him as a benefactor/fairy godfather role...ie his attempts to correct the wrongs in the background..

I guess it would be in keeping with his psychiatrist role...

To suggest n facilitate change...

Just like in RL....

Frankly I am glad that in past bts he kept on attempting to kiss yks while being carried by him......I wonder if that inspired the kitchen kiss scene...lol

His character descriptions was pretty clear about his role in the drama. :) It said that Choi Daniel will be helpful friend who will support Oh Sol no matter what.

I actually like that they didn't drag the plot to a love triangle and that it's more of way to joke around a bit, e.g. Oh Dol telling Choi Daniel that he is on Team Choi Goon basically. :lol: 

Anyways, I adore the BTS videos. :D It's so much fun to watch Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang having fun filming this drama. I think this drama met many obstacles with the preemptions and the subsequent decrease of the ratings. But to me it's such a feel good drama despite the angst in the last episode.

And I'm not blaming either, Oh Sol nor Sun Kyul, for dealing with the conflicts the way they did. In South Korea, you have respect for your parents. Oh Sol's father, rightfully so, hates Sun Kyul's grandfather and considers it a insult. It's a emotional reaction on his part to the news that Oh Sol is dating someone from the family who is responsible for his wife's death. I think we can all agree that if we would find out something like that we would react emotional as well. And Oh Sol follows her father's wish and breaks up with Sun Kyul but her father also witnesses her unhappiness afterwards.

Oh Sol is stuck between the love she feels for Sun Kyul and the love and respect she has for her father. So again, I don't blame her! 

Also, it does have something good. They part ways and will find their own way of healing and dealing with their problems. Oh Sol can finally find a job she loves and Sun Kyul can heal in his own way without having to depend solely on Oh Sol. And when they meet they're equal in their relationship and can be each other's happiness again. :wub: Just my take on the last couple episodes and upcoming ending.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

Just a quick survey :) Do you think girl like to get poked on the cheek ??? I dont like ppl touching my face in general unless I really like that person. Why I ask such random question? Because I seem to lost count of how many time KS poked YJ face druing BTS :w00t: Trying to tone down the skin ship since there are many haters out there. I didnt recall any partner of YJ touched/poked her face that much, probably none. It would be kind of annoying in my opinion unless she allowed him to do that :phew: Sometimes I feel like he pets her like a kitten...and he likes cats -hint hint- 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Unfortunately for kyj who is cute with chubby cheeks... she seems to get poked in her cheeks....quite a lot...including her past acting partners...

But I think that yks does seem to treat her like a baby kitten sometimes...lol...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Unfortunately for kyj who is cute with chubby cheeks... she seems to get poked in her cheeks....quite a lot...including her past acting partners...

Aww look like i m sinking too deep in my delulu mind to remember that :joy: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

They are adorable...hope they schedule her in for an episode of 3MAD.....:w00t:

I would love to see that too! and she is good at fishing haha

• Like 4

@anniev1102 no I don't want to be poked in the face unless it's by someone I have a crush on. To me, all that light teasing is a subtle way of flirting. Though I did once have a friend who was married but still poked on every single girl he was around. I personally found it uncomfortable and wondered how his wife felt about it. But I don't think he was flirting with every girl, he was just touchy feely. So it's possible YKS isn't flirting but, well, I still think he is. In the bts, KYJ does seem annoyed at times by the poking. But I could see myself acting annoyed with a guy I like, just to give him a hard time. I really don't know where I'm going with this lol. Sitting here analyzing their relationship, oof. But yeah I think they like each other irl. Definitely. Haha or I'm just delulu too. One or the other :P

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

13 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

I still haven’t watched episodes 14/15 yet, but I am allowing myself to watch happy clips from 14 and I am so in love with our OTP that it makes me sad seeing them in the knowledge that a 2 year separation is coming their way. 

I’m thinking of ways it could be acceptable to me: 

1. if right before SK leaves for the UK (?), OS runs to him, tells him she loves him and she will wait for him. SK still leaves, but not as a completely broken human being. Also we know they will stay faithful while waiting for the other to go through whatever they have to to heal.  

I would go for option one too,  they would have a proper hand shake (instead of only one reaching out and the other one held back in the recent "break up and the paper cut scene a while back ago).  it won't be at the airport (that airport scene is reserved exclusively for the umbrella scene only :sweatingbullets:)but outside his house,  But who knows, it could be the car leaving, and they see each other through the car window and give SK a glimpse of assurance that OS does care and appreciate him.

See the pic of the cleaning fairies, i assume in that 2 year period, the squad still continue to meet up for soju.  And some how among all the people, Dong Hyun the leader, who is closest to SK (through voice-over) would communicate with him every so often regarding the updates of the squad as well as  on OS.  

This is the ig of the little gal from the playground, she said in future, instead of acting as younger version of YJ, she wanted to act as YJ little sister :)

p.s.  Did anyone notice the cake beside them,  the handsome figurine  wearing a tuxedo... could it be a bridegroom waiting for the bride, fans deluluing for a wedding scene in epi 16 :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1