Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

Ok, it seems that everyone is now saying goodbye to CWPFN :tears:. I have a sudden panic attack 'cause I realize that I'm so so unready for this to end :bawling:. Less than 4 hours as of now!

Spoiler

This is so embarrassing but I literally just had a bad dream that the drama would have an open ending :sweatingbullets:. I am so panicked that I woke up from my sleep. Oh I am now too obsessed with our cleaning fairies :D.

@cantbreathe yes it soothes my heart knowing that the time gap is originally featured in the webtoon. Hope that they will give us a meaningful story with that 2 year gap :rolleyes:.

@Jillia For me it is a whole diverse range of emotions. Each time I come back to view that legendary 3 minutes, it is a different emotions that subsumes me. Either ecstatic happiness, or pure youthful vibes, or curiosity and admiration for their acting skills. I either laugh crazily or giggles or just watch in silent awe :wub:.

Spoiler

As a bonus for you guys, I found this fan-edited version of that 3 minute kissing scene. In black & white, without sound, a bit zoomed in their faces, I find this version even more steaming and intimate than the original. Poor my innocent soul :sweatingbullets:.

@emily00 so it seems that he asks the kids to help with passing the card back to OS :huh:?`

So is it going to be like the webtoon...hopefully they'll do it in a cute n sweet way.... given how sweet they have been in the bts.... they should just let them. Adlib it through...:D

Even Popeye Ent saying goodbye to CWPFN. I'm NOT ready! :(

@thoattm

Aigoo~~~~ my heart can take those fan-edits. They're beautiful and also giving me so many feels. Like you, I think they always feel different: passionate, loving, gentle, soft. :wub: To me they're the most honest drama couple of 2018. :D

And I feel you when it comes to this drama ending. :( But also they better don't give us a open ending or I will riot. :lol:

@thoattm I think so too maybe he ask the boy to pass the card back to OSol. She looks like she is squatting int the still pict so probably this is the scene she got the card from the boy? hahaha can't wait for tonight to watch the finale

Oh..he returns it to her before he leaves for the states...given his hairdo/clothes/airport....

Ok....all of us are suffering from separation anxiety....

It's too soon...we need at least 2 or 3 more eps of cute love....:tears:

@thoattm @emily00

Who did mention about Sun Kyul thinking Oh Sol does have a boyfriend and misunderstood but actually Oh Sol meant him? :D

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@thoattm @emily00

Who did mention about Sun Kyul thinking Oh Sol does have a boyfriend and misunderstood but actually Oh Sol meant him? :D

Its from the webtoon, the part is quite cute its like he is jealous of himself hahaha. :lol:MaknaeCloud mentioned it in the instagram.

2 minutes ago, emily00 said:

Its from the webtoon, the part is quite cute its like he is jealous of himself hahaha. :lol:MaknaeCloud mentioned it in the instagram.

kkk I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately I will only be able to watch the final episode after work. Since I'm not home when it airs. :D But I hope when I come back to the thread later today that I will see a lot of happy posts for hopefully a wonderful ending for this drama and especially for this couple. :):wub:

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

kkk I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately I will only be able to watch the final episode after work. Since I'm not home when it airs. :D But I hope when I come back to the thread later today that I will see a lot of happy posts for hopefully a wonderful ending for this drama and especially for this couple. :):wub:

I wonder if they will follow the webtoon for this part. Me too, hope to see lots of cute and happy moments for the couple.

They are just so sweet and cute together in their little world :wub:

3 minutes ago, emily00 said:

I wonder if they will follow the webtoon for this part. Me too, hope to see lots of cute and happy moments for the couple.

They are just so sweet and cute together in their little world :wub:

Ooooh, you've read the webtoon right? :) So you know how at least that version ends.

And yes, they're adorable! I love that they get and got along so well while filming. I'm sure they will stay in contact and maybe even have another project together in the future. :D

Yep....solkyul couple have upped the adorable stakes......:wub:

Can't wait...hope jtbc uploads....can't live watch but will catch up on this thread as soon as I can....

Then back to ep 13 and bts on loop until withdrawal symptoms subside

Just now, mushforbrains said:

Yep....solkyul couple have upped the adorable stakes......:wub:

Can't wait...hope jtbc uploads....can't live watch but will catch up on this thread as soon as I can....

Then back to ep 13 and bts on loop until withdrawal symptoms subside

kkk Until the clip has 3M. :lol::wub:

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Ooooh, you've read the webtoon right? :) So you know how at least that version ends.

And yes, they're adorable! I love that they get and got along so well while filming. I'm sure they will stay in contact and maybe even have another project together in the future. :D

Yea I did, no wedding scene for them, it was just SunGyeol imagination haha but he can't wait to get married with OSol. They plan to get married after OSol work stable bcos in the webtoon she need to pay her debt.

This is the last scene from the webtoon showing happily ever after haha :wub:

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-04-at-5-39-07-PM

@emily00

Aigoo~~~ I'm unsure wether I want a happy ending sitting on a bank. But anything is better than a open ending. :D Also... with these two as long as they're happy in their little world I'm happy as well. :wub:

Oh yes I remember that in the webtoon Oh Sol's story is a tad different. :) Hence why the debt.

But I can imagine that even in the drama Sun Kyul can't wait to marry Oh Sol. :wub:

3 hours ago, Jillia said:
Spoiler

And Son Byung Ho who played Mae Hwa's fiance left a message on IG about our drama and the last episode. :D

I'm afraid the only wedding scene we might witness would be these  two love bird above :D

Gosh I'm too excited to sleep now. Will check on JTBC youtube channel for the cuts first thing tmr. 

I wish there would be more pics of them together :tears: Too desperate so I made one myself :sweatingbullets:

0cb3c6ed654fe96d0827d99e45f79d7e.jpg

@peachlover777

I agree. We didn't see much of Mae Hwa and President Jang but I think they're also made for eachother. I wouldn't want to be their assistent because they're very exhausting but also I like that they found new love in eachother. :)

@anniev1102

That's adorable and so fitting for uri Soft Couple! :D

Here for the finale. I've let my emotions go from last week. Let's see how they wrap this up. But I echo everyone's sentiments that it better not be an open ending. I don't know how to watch jtbc live but I'll look for posts on Instagram and update if I can. 

Some people saying goodbye to the filming set. Here Oh Sol's room. :D