Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

21 hours ago, thoattm said:

OK, I urgently need someone to translate the caption on JTBC's youtube channel. I tried with Google translate and it seems that they say there will be time jump of 2 years. I can't stand it. 2 years of separation!!!! How can it be? :bawling::dissapointed_relieved::fearful: I'm crying a river now! I understand the logic of the story and I am trying to buy into it, the reason why they have to separate. But still...I just want it to be a short temporary break-up, not that 2 year long!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears:

"부제 : 일단 뜨겁게 사랑하라!!> 이별 후 선결(윤균상)과 오솔(김유정)은 서로를 잊으려 노력하지만 여전히 두 사람은 서로를 지우기 힘들고, 선결은 무언가 결심한듯 큰 결정을 내리는데.. 2년 뒤, 오솔 앞에 다시 나타난 선결! 오솔이 알고 있던 선결과는 사뭇 다른 분위기인데... 과연 선결과 오솔은 서로의 상처를 치료하고 다시 행복해질 수 있을까?:"

Edit: Confirmed: 2 years of separation. I'm so done for now :bawling:.

well i'm trying to be Positive here, for my curiousity i google it again :

"Subtitle: Love once!" After separation, Yoon Gyun-sang and Osol (Kim Yoo-jung) try to forget each other, but still two people are hard to erase each other and pride makes a big decision like resolving something .. 2 years The result, which Osol knew, is a very different atmosphere ... Can prestige and heal be treated to each other's wounds and be happy again? ":

its said that 2 years, but maybe not separating 2 years, maybe they already reunite before 2years and the writer bring us to look in their relation in 2 years.

Again, trying to be positive but still worried about the ending inside :bawling:

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, thoattm said:

OK, I urgently need someone to translate the caption on JTBC's youtube channel. I tried with Google translate and it seems that they say there will be time jump of 2 years. I can't stand it. 2 years of separation!!!! How can it be? :bawling::dissapointed_relieved::fearful: I'm crying a river now! I understand the logic of the story and I am trying to buy into it, the reason why they have to separate. But still...I just want it to be a short temporary break-up, not that 2 year long!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears:

"부제 : 일단 뜨겁게 사랑하라!!> 이별 후 선결(윤균상)과 오솔(김유정)은 서로를 잊으려 노력하지만 여전히 두 사람은 서로를 지우기 힘들고, 선결은 무언가 결심한듯 큰 결정을 내리는데.. 2년 뒤, 오솔 앞에 다시 나타난 선결! 오솔이 알고 있던 선결과는 사뭇 다른 분위기인데... 과연 선결과 오솔은 서로의 상처를 치료하고 다시 행복해질 수 있을까?:"

"After parting ways, Sun Kyul and Oh Sol try to forget eachother but it's still difficult for them. Sun Kyul has made big changes and after 2 years, Sun Kyul appears in front of Oh Sol! But the man who Oh Sol knew is not the same anymore. Can Sun Kyul and Oh Sol heal eachother's wounds and find happiness again?"

I'm not really good in translating something into polished English but I hope the point comes across. :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

43 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Sun Kyul has made big changes and after 2 years, Sun Kyul appears in front of Oh Sol! But the man who Oh Sol knew is not the same anymore."

Thanks for your translation, @Jillia. Ok now I have bad feelings about this part. In which way did SK change? How did the change come? Does it imply that his OCD is cured? Does that change help in anyway with their relation? Why is it him who changes and what about OS? This drama first emphasizes on the miraculous change OS brings to SK's life and now suddenly we have him change a lot while living abroad without OS. Does this plot line make any sense guys?

I am not sure about anything anymore :(:tears::sweatingbullets:.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Hmmm....technically I guess SK does have a condition that makes it difficult for him to cope with daily life. 

And it would be good that he was inspired in his time with OS that he could make contact with people n the outside world...so she was the catalyst but ultimately as a person he also has to grow independently....he may have been able to do so easier with sustained contact with CG n maybe his mom's support( cause he was also making baby steps with her)

I don't really expect OS to rescue him all the time...

Similarly she also has her own growth arc since she needs to find out what she wants to do rather than being the one to sacrifice everything all the time.

I just hope they do that in the 1st 5 or 15 minutes...

And give us kisses/hugs/ weddings and babies...

I don't know why it got so makjang and why they had to rush it in.ep 14 n 15... leaving 1 ep to resolve so much...

But it does seem like their usual formula...

• Like 6

On 1/29/2019 at 11:46 PM, thoattm said:

So, yes, there is a 2 year separation. Here is the translation of the text preview.

Appendix: At least love passionately for now!! > After separating, Sun Kyul and Oh Sol each try to forget each other, but find it hard to forget each other, but Sun Kyul having reached a conclusion makes a major decision..  After 2 years, appearing again in front of Oh Sol, Sun Kyul! He is somewhat different than the Sun Kyul that Oh Sol had known… Ultimately, will Sun Kyul and Oh Sol be able to heal each other’s wounds and be happy together again?

So, actually, I think SK decides to fix himself once and for all of his mysophobia so that he can be "normal" for OS before he returns to her rather than having so many limitations and fears as when they had been together the first time.  I think that's why he goes away for 2 years, to get proper immersive treatment.  So, despite the 2 year separation, I think it's going to be a cute and happy ending. :) 

Here you go @Jillia

edit: However, it seems that @Jillia has already translated it, so I'm just confirming her translation. :) Sorry, I've been a bit tied up with RL stuff, so not been around much for the past couple of days.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

I think we can be a little bit more positive about the last episode. I just checked the review for ep 13 and there was no sight of the legendary 3 min kissing scene in that whole 30 sec :phew:

There is a possibility that JTBC would bring us another pleasant surprise :w00t: I m crossing all my fingers !!!! 

6bLWiqL.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, anniev1102 said:

I think we can be a little bit more positive about the last episode. I just checked the review for ep 13 and there was no sight of the legendary 3 min kissing scene in that whole 30 sec :phew:

There is a possibility that JTBC would bring us another pleasant surprise :w00t: I m crossing all my fingers !!!! 

Do you know whether the 3 minute kissing scene was the length of the actual scene in the drama, or how long it took in the BTS? Either way, that must be a heck of a kiss. :D

• LOL 5

Thanks for the translations. 

Well that is a bummer. I now have no drama to watch. Haven't watched the last 2 episodes of Encounter. Then only ep 15 of this drama.

Too bummed to even criticise the first and only dark hospital room scene and it came with a magnificent view. And a patient who is not in intensive care.

On a sidenote, since this is rare; we did have a car vs a cement mixer truck accident yesterday. God if I didn't know people who actually did a medical rotation in Korean hospitals would actually believe the drama ones. 

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Do you know whether the 3 minute kissing scene was the length of the actual scene in the drama, or how long it took in the BTS? Either way, that must be a heck of a kiss. :D

A lot of takes it must've taken. Me speaking like Yoda because it's way too early for me. :lol: 

• LOL 6

@stroppyse lol you remind me of a comment on YouTube for that clip saying how KS should take responsibility and marry YJ after kissing her so many times :lol: God bless the staffs, they had the front seats to watch that top secret BTS moment.

After seeing how cute and clingy he was, I want YJ be the one who take responsibility instead :rolleyes: 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

i dont want Jang SunKyul to be cured like 100%. At least after 2 years, he won't wear protective gear and gloves while meeting people. No more spraying disinfectant every where he go.  No longer afraid being in public places full with people. Just keep a part of his clean freak nature is enough.  

edit: WRAP UP PARTY TONIGHT

WE ARE ALMOST AT THE END TT_TT

• Like 8

At least we still have our real life couple heheh. Let's hope we get some pics or videos from inside the party. 

Comments on this say 2.5 hour finale. But not sure if the text says that, or just says air time will be 8:50 so people are assuming a long finale. Anyone know?

More....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Comments on this say 2.5 hour finale. But not sure if the text says that, or just says air time will be 8:50 so people are assuming a long finale. Anyone know?

The text just under the picture says:

"The passionate final story of Sun Kyul and Oh Sol will start on Monday, February 4 at 8:50 pm."

The instagram caption says:

It's not over until it's over.

SolKyul Couple may make their parting farewells to each other, but we know that it's not over, don't we?

<Clean With Passion For Now> Their still passionate story, will broadcast earlier than usual on February 4, Monday night at 8:50 pm.

So, it's going to be starting earlier than usual, so while it may not explicitly say it in the poster, it is probably a longer episode than usual. Good. There needs to be enough time to get through all the angst so that they can have time for the reunion and the cute, not to mention the 3 minute marathon kiss. :D 

I'm just relieved that it's not going to be one of those endings where they spend the finale separated and than see each other from a distance or anything like that.

• Thanks 6

I like how they have a closure for the childhood playground encounter, a destiny!

All along I was waiting for a reunion scene at the playground and I am glad they didn't waste such important scene.

Another place i am thinking is the gorgeous aquarium...

As for what Gil Oh Sol contemplating what her passion is in life, career wise, I can see her serving as an educator at the aquarium since she is fascinated with anything to do with the sea; or she can be a full time wife for SK.

From the preview, we see her holding a pass/card of a dolphin, perhaps she is thinking of inviting Seon Kyul for a proper date to the aquarium, since they had such profound conversation at the place before regarding the true light to follow... that would be a good closure of the aquarium scene too. 

Just wondering, whose place is this, was it shown in the drama before, if not, could it be the home of the  newlywed :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@peachlover777 I don't recognize the house. Wasn't this pretty much one of the last scenes they filmed too? Well, even with all my frustration, I'll probably be smiling big if they are married and living together by the end...especially if they go back to their super cute ways. I just hope everything in between is explained in a way that I can accept. 

• Like 4