Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I think when Oh Sol and Sun Kyul come together in the end, they will hopefully have found their own path. Sun Kyul will leave the company and maybe build his own. I don't see him join AG Group. Or at least I hope so.

As for Oh Sol, yes she was happy with Sun Kyul but she needs to find her own happiness as well, jobwise and so on. I think she is able to. 

And when they meet, no matter how long it takes, they will find happiness in each other again. :D 

• Like 5

@faithinme lara you are right about SK's sufferings. OS's breakup only worsens his phobia conditions but it is really the truth about his company and Sec. Kwon that broke him down to knee. He has been living the whole time believing that he was able to lead a life on his own, a lonely life but still far away from his grandpa's involvement. And suddenly it came clear to him that he has always been a puppet directed by his grandpa. Even everything related to his beloved OS was related to his grandpa in some way. :tears: He must feel like a prey unconsciously trapped in the predator's web.

And you are also right about his leaving. Finally he should be able to live a life truly independently from his family troubles, take a bit of rest after all this turbulent time. I don't expect his OCD to be suddenly all cured (the scriptwriter should not put it that way) but at least he still manages to go on even without OS :(. Like you know, no matter how much you love one person, you should never be 100% dependent on that person. You are, after all, still the person responsible for your own existence in this world :sweatingbullets:. I hope that for OS also. As @Jillia has put it, OS also needs to find a way out with her own life, with or without SK. Towards the end, we have all forgotten her original dream about a good job that she is happy with, and as she always says she wants to find out which kind of job she likes.

I don't know more. But that is also the only way I can think of for now,  about how the 2 year gap can play an useful role here :tears:. For both of them to become more mature (they are certainly much more hardened by what happened), to settle down a bit their own life and to reflect on what they truly want. Otherwise, that 2 year gap is useless and does not help with explaining their ultimate reunion :wacko:. I really hate time jump being recklessly used by scriptwriters as miraculous silver bullets whenever they have no idea how to resolve the conflict in their drama plot. So please make the time jump meaningful for us, PD-nim! :ph34r:

(Ok, I know, I am confident that we will have a happy ending. Just that I want the plot to be well-developed, not oversimplified nor overcomplicated. The journey till the final happiness for SolKyul should be well played out. Am I asking for too much? :phew:).

It seems to be scene where they meet again, in a cafe or so.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

9 hours ago, thoattm said:

OK, I urgently need someone to translate the caption on JTBC's youtube channel. I tried with Google translate and it seems that they say there will be time jump of 2 years. I can't stand it. 2 years of seperation!!!! How can it be? :bawling::dissapointed_relieved::fearful: I'm crying a river now! I understand the logic of the story and I am trying to buy into it, the reason why they have to seperate. But still...I just want it to be a short temporary break-up, not that 2 year long!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Urgh! Nooooooooo! Two years is way too long. Their reunion will be bittersweet. Even if there is personal growth, their romance will now be characterised by a sense of melancholy. That is not the mood I want to feel with this OTP. I don’t want them to have missed out on a big chunk of each others’ life. And it seems a cop out if SK’s misophobia is just fixed in the blink of a time jump. 

I feel depressed because the more I think about it, the more likely it seems that a time jump is the only plausible way to deal with the issues they have created surrounding OS’s family. I say created, because I’m very aware the drama in this romcom didn’t have to go down such a dark path. 

I understand @Jillia saying the two year jump will help them mature, and while part of me wants to accept this (for my own sanity), the other part is still very annoyed that this drama I love so much might end this way. There is nothing that says you can only mature as a person alone. Almost everyone does better with the support and love of a significant other, and their support doesn’t necessarily mean you are dependent on them. In fact, having their support gives you more confidence and strength. I think having OS and SK find their way together (let’s go find the sea together! Away from the artificial lights! - What was that then??? :angry:<_<) would have been much more satisfying. I love how it was OS who took SK out of his lonely world, and SK who helped OS find her self-confidence and self-worth. If they could continue down that path, that would show that they just needed to find the right person who gave them the right support to flourish, and equally importantly (as I think SK’s inability to trust the people he loves has been a recurring theme) SK could have finally found a person he could put his whole trust in. 

But who knows! Maybe they will surprise us! (*Delusionally hopeful*)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

it it okay for me to say this? 

i dislike Jang Sunkyul post 2 year breakup hair :sweatingbullets:.  it doesn't look good on him.  he looks like a villain with bad hair :sweatingbullets:

scratch that, he decided that his grandpa hairstyle suit him, i guess :joy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD3TvlKdy3zaYMUasNsN4

• LOL 7

16 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

it it okay for me to say this? 

i dislike Jang Sunkyul post 2 year breakup hair :sweatingbullets:.  it doesn't look good on him.  he looks like a villain with bad hair :sweatingbullets:

scratch that, he decided that his grandpa hairstyle suit him, i guess :joy:

The middle parting of doom. :lol:

tenor.gif

• LOL 5

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The middle parting of doom. :lol:

im happy that we can find something to laugh off in the middle of angsty week lol :joy:

• LOL 4

@cantbreathe agree with you 110%. The time jump is a cop out. They could have definitely still stood by each other while finding their own independence. If SK is cured completely, it will be fake. If Dr. Choi doesn't even help him, what was the point of his character? I've lost a lot of respect for OD, her dad, the Secretary. Why did the drama have to go such a route, with people hurting one another and leaving one another? And I don't even know why SK would want to trust OS again, even after 2 years. I really believed in their love, and the writer has completely let me down. But let's see how it goes in the end...

• Like 5

@thoattm @cantbreathe

Yes, I think we need for Oh Sol to make her dream come true as well. :) I don't want her to be a solely plot device for Sun Kyul's happiness. If in the end they're happy together then I'm happy as well.

But each of them needs to make their own dreams come true. And Oh Sol always wanted to have a job she loves. And I hope we see her happy after 2 years. :D

@faithinme lara

We need all the humor to survive until monday and for the last episode to air. I won't accept a 5 minute reunion. We need at least 10 minutes of them making out to heal OUR broken hearts. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

It looks like there is an apology from grandfather at the end, and I know this thread should be for lighter and more supportive comments, but for me I don’t think I can buy a redemption arc for him. He is too evil. He ruined SK’s mother’s life by forcing her away from SK’s father and SK; ruined SK’s life by depriving him of love and causing him to have misophobia; then he tried to ruin OD’s future by interfering with the disciplinary committee. I think that’s too much unforgivable life ruining for one person. (I’m excluding OS’ mother’s death because I don’t know the full story, but I’m assuming it was an accident, as in not corporate manslaughter, as he’d be in prison if it were that.)

I really hope everyone ends up ignoring him and has nothing to do with him ever again. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I Guess my love of happy endings...especially for fluffy romcoms...would be a redemption arc and that grandpa makes amends and rectifies his evil deeds...

for them to truly heal .....especially since he is terminally ill.

i hope os goes to look for him in Minnesota...maybe he did go to Rochester clinic...since the foliage they used hint as a potential foreign backdrop....

but yes I need an ending that really doesn’t end with them smiling at each other like in the preview...

they have so much chemistry and the warmth as a couple and with the extended gil Family which was lovely..

i think dad will push her to Sk...you can see it was tearing him up when she was cocooned in bed...and she needs to know that her family is behind her too

• Like 6

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

All I can say is, JTBC better be giving us a grand reunion, bed scene, wedding, and kids. Yup. All those, darn it!! *now goes to cry in corner for time being*

:joy: seriously, no matter how many time I see fans making this request, i never get bored of it. That is how desperate we are to see SolKyul couple get lovey dovey together :phew:

Still didnt watch ep 15 yet. Yup, i'm a coward. But i did watch the cut when OS wanna say goodbye and reach out to shake his hand... Like really ?!? A hand shake ?!? I wanna see her take that hand, run away with him and never ever let go AGAIN. Anyway that is just my selfish wish since running away solve nothing in their situation.

Anyway after seeing SK hid his hand, somehow I wanna see OS reach out, take his hand and kiss his scar...like pain pain go away kind of kiss. 

As much as I hate the 2 year of separation, it's how relationship work in reality...SolKyul is luckier than many other couples because at least they found each other at the end. It's just frustrated to me since we wont see the funny, cheesy, sweety interaction between these two. It would be the adult type of love for instead...not that bad but it's not the SolKyul that I love the most :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm glad these 2 created such sweet chemistry that there are fans demanding for a lovefilled reunion...

At least some validation despite the ratings...hope they know that we send them loads of love!

Actually realised a lot of the dramas I loved and connected with seemed to not have great local ratings but have serious international love....sigh...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, cantbreathe said:

Urgh! Nooooooooo! Two years is way too long. Their reunion will be bittersweet. Even if there is personal growth, their romance will now be characterised by a sense of melancholy. That is not the mood I want to feel with this OTP. I don’t want them to have missed out on a big chunk of each others’ life. And it seems a cop out if SK’s misophobia is just fixed in the blink of a time jump. 

I feel depressed because the more I think about it, the more likely it seems that a time jump is the only plausible way to deal with the issues they have created surrounding OS’s family. I say created, because I’m very aware the drama in this romcom didn’t have to go down such a dark path.

Yes, exactly what I hate about this plot development. As @turtlegirl said before, it is a very dangerous path the scriptwriter has chosen to build up the angsty tension of the drama. By picking up that cliche family hatred plot, the scriptwriter has doomed our OTP relationship right from the beginning. They just deceived all of our fans by showering us with all those melting sweet and cute moments of SolKyul couple and then dropped us from way up heaven to the ground with this :tears:!

Their separation after all what happened seems so inevitable, which makes it even more heart-breaking for me :bawling:. To be honest, an open ending seems most logical for me in view of the plot development. I've lowered all my expectations now that I don't even think about hot kiss or wedding or whatsoever. :sweatingbullets: (but please PD-nim, don't let his OCD miraculously cured. That will be the most ridiculous thing. What is the point of OS & Choi doctor then if SK can still be cured without them?)

7 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

@cantbreathe agree with you 110%. The time jump is a cop out. They could have definitely still stood by each other while finding their own independence. If SK is cured completely, it will be fake. If Dr. Choi doesn't even help him, what was the point of his character? I've lost a lot of respect for OD, her dad, the Secretary. Why did the drama have to go such a route, with people hurting one another and leaving one another? And I don't even know why SK would want to trust OS again, even after 2 years. I really believed in their love, and the writer has completely let me down. But let's see how it goes in the end...

I hope the scriptwriter will put good stuff in the Episode 16 for us 'cause I also have big trouble with the question: what will the 2 year gap help with repairing their relationship? With OD being cleared of charge, with the grandpa's official apology, SolKyul are still breaking up. What could be the thing that mend their broken soul and damaged relationship after those 2 years? :tears: I just want there is a way out for their love, but in a meaningful and persuasive plot development.

And it seems that the drama even play with that cliche scene 'missing each other in 1 second' when OS is finally seeking for SK but he has just left already. What is the point of this, if not just to ache our fan hearts more, thinking that they could have been reunited way earlier without the 2 year gap? :angry:

Haha and you are right about how funny that 2 year thing is just mentioned there in the caption and we are all ignorant of that. Now we can't even blame JTBC for playing with our weak hearts. :sweatingbullets:

@faithinme lara @Jillia haha, I saw a fan comment that the new hairstyle of SK & OS is the only good thing in the preview :D. It seems that the hairstyle that KS actually wears in his real life though. I still find it good, maybe because the way he smiles in the preview is so swooning, though so sad :(.

• Like 5

@anniev1102 Yes, I feel their love after the separation will be more somber/mellow, which does stink. They have been soo cute up until now, their cute smiles and pecks and kisses. But this absence will harden them. You can already see in the preview, their "barely there" smiles. It's true that in real life, most couples would move on and never meet again. Part of me is upset with OS enough to wish SK would find someone new *don't throw rotten tomatoes at me, please* I mean, they're going to have to do some *serious* making up for me to feel better about the direction this show went...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

@thoattmWe seem to have been posting at the same time and share the same sentiments. I think the writer did not know how to resolve the conflict and is therefore just making a time jump. Lazy writing. We will probably have little explanation how his OCD was cured. I wonder if we will even see much of the cleaning fairies again. Didn't they have some storyline going on? What happened to that? Blugh, ok, I will stop complaining, really. Lol. It's just...aghhh...so frustrating to see where this show went. Actually, a lot of kdrama endings have been disappointing to me lately. I don't like this trend. 

By the way, I'm gonna throw some love for a show that just aired, I hope that's OK. I don't think any of ya'll are in the forum, but you guys should check out Top Star Yoo Baek. Really great drama, no nasty characters, funny, sweet, sad at times, but beautiful too. It will heal your heart if you are feeling frustrated with CWPFN, I promise. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@turtlegirl I'm so with you on this point. That is why rationally I think only an open ending is the most plausible. The 2 year helps with nothing apart from their individual maturity. In real life, if a couple could have stood 2 year without the other, it just means that it's the end. They should go on with their new life, new love and that's it! But ok, let's hope that the PD-nim will show us in a sensible way how SolKyul can resume their love after all that hardening. I am sure that a HE is waiting for us but still can't swallow this :cold_sweat:.

I don't blame OS with what happened in Ep. 15 (let's blame the scriptwriter instead :sweatingbullets:) but if in Ep. 16, they let her go seeking for SK just as he left already, I will be so frustrated. If OS decides that she actually wants SK back, why the hell she did nothing during that 2 year to find him/ let him know what she thinks? :heartbreak: But yep, let's see how they play that out in Ep. 16 :sweatingbullets:.

And thank you, I'm not a fan of K-drama indeed. I just watch this because of YJ. And this CWPFN has taken up so much time of me. I will just wait for Ep. 16 and direct my energy back to my daily life burden then. Haha after all, we can't let all this drama stuff eat out our energy and joy :wub:. Have a good day, my friend!

P/S: on a side note, the plot seems to be a bit weak about the role of Choi Goon. He is the only person who is aware of everything right from the beginning and yet he did almost nothing, apart from comforting OS whenever she is sad. It will be better if they show us how he could have teamed up with SK to fight back some of grandpa's dark plots. At least not to let everything become so bad as it is now, when everyone is hurt, broken, shattered :tears:.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

i hope os goes to look for him in Minnesota...maybe he did go to Rochester clinic...since the foliage they used hint as a potential foreign backdrop....

but yes I need an ending that really doesn’t end with them smiling at each other like in the preview...

they have so much chemistry and the warmth as a couple and with the extended gil Family which was lovely..

i think dad will push her to Sk...you can see it was tearing him up when she was cocooned in bed...and she needs to know that her family is behind her too

OMG, this is one of the best scenario in my opinion -handclap- I kind of giving up on a lovely cheesy ending. So far, this prediction is the most satisfied one for me. Her family should do sth about it. OS did sacrifice her relationship for the sake of her family after all. 

For SolKyul to work out at the end, they also need her family's support. Her dad and brother should realize that KS wasn't the one at fault and how painful it was for OS to let him go. 

@turtlegirl i wish they will have a real good making up moment so you can forgive OS too. Usually we tend to feel sorry for the main girl but this time it's the other way around. I would blame the writer for create such storyline and they even jam it into one extremely intense episode. Too fast and too furious to the point it's kinda hard to forgive OS for leaving. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, anniev1102 said:

@turtlegirl i wish they will have a real good making up moment so you can forgive OS too. Usually we tend to feel sorry for the main girl but this time it's the other way around. I would blame the writer for create such storyline and they even jam it into one extremely intense episode. Too fast and too furious to the point it's kinda hard to forgive OS for leaving. 

We all root for SK because even if both of them are suffering, it is SK who suffers more. OS still has her family with her while SK has to live alone abroad (and he must feel even more lonely now as he lived through happy days with OS before :cold_sweat:). His relationship with grandpa and mom are never redeemed. OS might have lost the love of her life but for SK, it is both his business, his career, his self-confidence and his trust with people around that are lost for good. The scar on his hands is the symbol of that, the damage that is forever done to his life and his soul :tears:. The only good thing is that he does not live in Korea anymore, to be reminded of the past whenever they happen to come across the places where they had fond memories together. I just wish as you that when they meet again, OS must definitely hold his hands and touch his scar to feel it and heal it. :)

This scene though :bawling:

Anyway, I love KS's acting in the last episode so much. He really shined in it :D. Hope people tell KS how superb his acting is. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

They really finished filming. I'm so glad - despite all the preemptions - the cast and crew were able to film without losing sleep and having fun while filming. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4