Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

if he really going back to UK, i hope that Choi Gun can at least go with him, since he hasn't decided where he want to work yet.  that's only  the consolation  i want a bit for this painful separation. :cold_sweat: . please let be someone be with him to weather this challenge of getting better. he's so lonely eventho his mom has step up in taking more control from her father  with her son. 

i want to applaud the team for highlighting scars on both of his hands. the evidence how destructive he has been since the breakup . :tears:

when can we use this :joy: ,:lol::wub::) , ;)  again? there is no place to use emoji in this ep. :tears:

Image result for pain gif

• Sad 6

Am I watching the right drama tonight? Is it the CWPFN that I know? or PD-nim, are you sure that you did not pick up the wrong version of the script? :tears::blink: How can everything suddenly be so serious and heart-breaking? Not a single moment of joy or smile!

And their farewell at the end, how hurtful SK is while hiding his scarred hand from OS. As if he (so wrongly) believes how messy, dirty and forever damaged life he has been living, to the point that he can't even say a proper goodbye to OS. Or as if to play noble idiocy, to pretend that he is fine without OS and bury underneath all his sufferings. Poor my baby, you deserve much more than this! I can't stand, I can't accept this :bawling:. (For OS's rejection, I think it is due to pressure from her family. Haven't watch the subbed version yet but I see some fans comment how much they blame OS's family for the break up).

From the preview, it seems that SK really decides to leave his company and his house, maybe to go abroad. And after OD's disciple is resolved, grandpa apologies and Choi doctor gives her the necklace, OS is finally seeking for him but not sure in time or not.

With the hairstyle change, a time jump is so likely. And even though both of them are gorgeous, I find it so wrong their sad smile. :cold_sweat: How much I hate that plot of time jump. Can't imagine how SK can live all that time with his OCD certainly not improving (even getting worse now without OS). And time jump is not the way out if we talk about passionate love, right JTBC? :heartbreak:

Ok, I know this is just part of the roller-coaster that the PD-nim has prepared for us. The more turbulent the ride is, the happier ending we will enjoy. But even if I believe we will still get a happy ending after all, it is important that our SunKyul get there in the proper way that they both deserve :sweatingbullets:.

PS: That is to say that YJ and KS also deserve a well-developed plot to play out their acting skills, PD-nim! Anyway, I think KS has really shined in this episode. Love him even more!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I haven't been able to watch the recent episodes because RL is in the way as always.

But I can already say: I'm not a fan of the truck of doom plot. Like I wanted this drama to be fluffy and have minor issues to deal with, even though the issue is the grandpa. But I wanted the writer to solve the conflict differently. 

And here we're. Stuck in this cliche early 2000s plot. *sigh* They better don't give us a weird open ending or standing opposite each other with the sun behind them ending scene.

BUT I can say this: we can say a lot about this drama but when it comes to Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang, they're acting their behinds off in this drama. Kudos to them! They became Oh Sol and Sun Kyul to me. :D 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

please smile a lot you two in last ep. and alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of kisses please to make up for this angsty ep!!

giphy.gif

good night GERMS. i spent way too much time in this thread. time to focus on something else until sub come out tomorrow morning and deal with another pain :tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

But now this photo makes so much sense. :( 

• Like 4

Ok, so I really can't resist the temptation to rush through the subbed episodes. Surprisingly, after finishing, I feel somehow more comforted than I did expect. Today episode is quite good, to be honest :). Yes, it is saddening, heart-breaking, but good and solid, perhaps more than any other episode from beginning till now. The pacing, the plot twist, the characters' actions and reactions, all are quite logical. I'll put it in spoiler here.

Spoiler

As sad as I am about their farewell at the end, I have to admit that there is no other sensible solution for OS & SK at this moment. OS understand the inevitable animosity of her family towards SK (as someone representing AG and its wrongdoings towards her mother). She decides to make the sacrifice for the family. It is for the benefit of her father (who also see through her sadness) and especially for OD, for whom it is urgent that she focuses her immediate efforts to save his sports career. That talk between her and OD about how she does not want him to regret giving up sports like her, it is touching. She only stays with SK until he wakes up from his coma and then she leaves.

For SK, he first have some thin hope of having OS back. But as he understands her burden, he also decides that it is best for OS's sake that he should let it go calmly and manly. Yes I find it so manly. Because as much as he is shocked to learn about the truth behind investment into Cleaning Faries (this is part of the reason for the car accident), and as much as that company is important to him, he decides straightly to give it up. (I suppose it is not easy to come to terms with the fact that you are not a successful CEO as you think). The only thing he does not give up is to find ways to help Oh Dol to clear the discipline charge.  That is how a right man tries his best to do the right thing until the very end. As soon as he is done with that, he is ready to leave. Without Cleaning Faires, without OS, he definitely has no other reason to stay. Of course, he also stands up to his grandpa, demanding him to make the apology to the incident victims.

That farewell scene is so sad in a subtle way that I could not fully express. :(

Other scenes for Choi Goon & secretary Kwon are also good, though short. I love how PD-nim does not fail to address their stories even in such a packed episode like today. It just makes the whole story well-rounded.

By the ending scene, SK has changed into his new hair style already. I really wonder about OS's new hairstyle, when it will come. Please PD-nim, no time jump. It will be really unacceptable. :sweatingbullets:

I don't know how I could praise enough both YJ & KS's acting. They are both excellent in expressing all range of emotions, from hilarious, lovely, dovey, fluffy moments in previous episodes to the sadness, the shock, the pain, etc. YJ nails it in her crying scene in the hospital. And KS just has the whole episode to him. :wub:

I love how they plays out all the conflicts, the revealing, the fighting and the acceptance (though sad) in this episode. Will see how next episode will resolve the remaining issues and especially if the PD-nim can manage to swerve the drama atmosphere back to the fluffy light-hearted mode that the whole drama has been up to now. :phew: I think most of us just wish for SolKyul to be reunited, no matter what. It is ok if there is no wedding scene or whatsoever :sweatingbullets:.

@Jillia that is the reason we need some cute BTS now, especially the last kissing scenes, so that we can survive until next Monday. Oh I don't even know what I am going to do now. Next Monday will be the day before the Lunar New Year and I have tons of things to do by then. And yet I am kept busy thinking about this couple :blink::sweatingbullets:.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 4

Thank you @thoattm Your post helped soothe my mood somehow :) I didnt dare to watch ep 14-15 yet, cant take the heavy heartbreaking moments now. But you are right, there is probably no other way for them to solve such complicated problem. I know OS was hurt deeply too but look at how vulnerable KS was, it's just too much. 

Great script and acting skills. I always think that a good movie/drama is sth that can make me cry. This one sure does...

Just a wishful thinking, I hope we get more than just a mere reunion, with eye contact and sad smiles, after so much angst :tears: 

CWPN so far surprised us with their story line and kissing moments. So maybe they wont use the same old open ending route that we can predict :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

The pain. :( Even though it's just for the role.

I wonder if they finished filming already though? :)

• Like 2

I've had a few hours to chill but I can't say I'm feeling much better about things. I am 99% there will be a time jump. Seems like OS runs to him before he leaves (with her old hairstyle) but he still leaves anyways. And that slight smile that SK gives at the end looks like a "it's been a long time, it's good to see you" smile. I want to see his big wide happy cute grins again. But I'm sure this whole ordeal will have hardened him a lot. I think it's more a matter of, how long will the time jump be? 

I am trying real hard to understand OS's feelings, real hard. I'm just not there yet. Maybe cuz I just want to protect SK so much because he is so innocent through this all. 

I'm annoyed how the plot veered from his mysophobia/ocd to this whole grandfather business. In my opinion, the writer had enough to work with with the mysophobia, and the grandfather subplot was unnecessary. Instead the mysophobia is being thrown aside and we won't even get to witness him overcoming it. Is Dr. Choi even going to be part of it?

I also don't like how melo and angsty everything has become. Isn't this supposed to be a romcom? Yeah, romcoms have dramatic scenes and moments, but self-harm/suicide attempts and comas don't seem to fit that mold. Or am I wrong? 

Best case scenario for me right now - the time jump happens within the first half. They reunite/start dating again by 3/4 through the episode, and we get a proposal and/or wedding at the end.

Worst case scenario - angst, drama, sadness, time jump within last 5 minutes. They see each other, smile, go to cafe for coffee, and bam that's it. That kind of ending, in my opinion, would not fit the show AT ALL and would really make me question the writer's intentions with the whole series.

What about that supposed ice skating scene that was posted on IG? To me, the photo was really blurry, and it could have been anyone. Do we have any solid confirmation it was really them? 

Lastly, I will say that the acting has been superb, especially the last 2 episodes. YKS is just wow, amazing. I can feel his pain as if it's my own. Props to all the actors!

Let's just hope for a decent closure to this, up until now, fun, cute, sweet drama.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Let's hope he n CG go to the states...he gets better...he may still come back to run AG... since grandpa issues an apology to the victims so there is a redemption arc for him especially since he's terminally ill and may make amends for OD.

OD wins gold medal n girl...

OS ends up running cleaning fairies with the fairy crew?:D

Like this happens in the 1st 5 minutes...

And we spend the next 55 in a wedding...babies and their mess...

Maybe a shot of SK gowned n masked for diaper changing...

Plus kiss bts in the interim to tide us over...lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

OK, so the BTS comes to our rescue finally. Our cute choding couple, I can't with them :wub:! I'll wait for the translation. But it seems that JTBC is determined to not release the BTS of the kitchen kissing, poor us :sweatingbullets:.

5 hours ago, anniev1102 said:

I always think that a good movie/drama is sth that can make me cry. This one sure does...

CWPN so far surprised us with their story line and kissing moments. So maybe they wont use the same old open ending route that we can predict :sweatingbullets:

Can't agree more with you. Episode 15 sure has made up for the previous part's plot development (which is a bit slow and weak at some points). Aigoo, I first believed that my heart was comforted but this morning, after waking up I felt so torn apart again. Wanna cry now :bawling:. I also hope that the PD-nim has surprised us so many time during this drama. Please, just do it again, just this time for us!

@Jillia they finished filiming. I saw someone posted that it was either yesterday or Sunday/ Monday. Just hope that there will be a farewell party and we will get some cute pics from that.

@mushforbrains I think each episode is about 70 mins or so. And bcs we are generous fans, I am happy to give them 15 mins to resolve everything and then, boom, happy hugging/ kissing/ wedding/ parenting, whatever :phew:!

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Jang Sunkyul has terrible fate with his grandpa. to think that all his achievement as CEO of cleaning company has been nothing but total lies can really broke a person to pieces. on top of that, your most trusted person, who he consider a family member, sister or mother figure more than his family ever be, turn out to be  ally to your most dislike person in the whole world.  I understand why he was so angry with her till the point breaking off any sort of connection they have before. to him, Secretary Kwon hurt him more than Oh Sol leaving him off without telling anything. :heartbreak: . to hear that he was to be dismiss from his position in his own company, his own idea, by his grandpa company make me boils :rage:. Did grandpa really has to push him into corner like that? damn old man, you're such a jerk!!! 

and i was right. they really can't commit. too much baggage, too much hurt, too much pain. Sunkyul himself is the most sorriest person in this relationship. his grandpa ruin his beautiful relationship with Oh Sol and her family, he also ruin Sunkyul self- confidence, which not that big in the first place. right now, he just want to survive  without relying on  Oh Sol love and comfort. he just want to get back on his two feet for now. he need to fix his mysophobia  on his own term. He need to do it without being in a place which has hurt him so much. 

Choi Ha In please go with him, whatever he will go after this. even just a moment just to make sure he's okay. just to reassure him that he has someone, a friend that can help him  go through this painful journey. 

JTBC,you owe us at least 2 hours worth final ep. i want happy ending, a lots of kisses, a lots of hugs, a lots of smile for at least 30 minutes!!  you better give it to us!!!  i'm watching you, JTBC!! 

tumblr_njxf230ozX1tv4k5po1_500.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

today episode have to be the most sad episode in this drama. for both SK/OS

not only they breakup because of SK grandpa but even after SK got hurt. his grandpa still would not give in to him.

good thing SK/OS both told the grand of by saying bad thing to him.

i hope we will get a even greater kiss for SK/OS in next week episode. even though the writer already give us 2 hot kiss scene for us.

i guess i one of those that such a sucker for hot kiss scene in drama.

• Like 3

OK, I urgently need someone to translate the caption on JTBC's youtube channel. I tried with Google translate and it seems that they say there will be time jump of 2 years. I can't stand it. 2 years of separation!!!! How can it be? :bawling::dissapointed_relieved::fearful: I'm crying a river now! I understand the logic of the story and I am trying to buy into it, the reason why they have to separate. But still...I just want it to be a short temporary break-up, not that 2 year long!!!! :tears::tears::tears::tears:

"부제 : 일단 뜨겁게 사랑하라!!> 이별 후 선결(윤균상)과 오솔(김유정)은 서로를 잊으려 노력하지만 여전히 두 사람은 서로를 지우기 힘들고, 선결은 무언가 결심한듯 큰 결정을 내리는데.. 2년 뒤, 오솔 앞에 다시 나타난 선결! 오솔이 알고 있던 선결과는 사뭇 다른 분위기인데... 과연 선결과 오솔은 서로의 상처를 치료하고 다시 행복해질 수 있을까?:"

Edit: Confirmed: 2 years of separation. I'm so done for now :bawling:.

• Sad 6

Me while watching episode 15:

3njP.gif

And suddenly I'm a fan of Sun Kyul omma. And still not a fan AT ALL of grandpa who is not able to admit his mistakes and apologize.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Somebody needs to tell Oh Sol that you can't make out with someone for 3 minutes or longer and then shake hands to say goodbye for good. :lol: 

• LOL 8

Wait hold up, 2 years separation? What is this nonsense? I like how it was in the video caption the whole time but International fans have no idea lol. I guess maybe in some way it's better to know now, so we have time to prepare ourselves? Maybe? But how to prepare for 2 year separation, I don't know...

All I can say is, JTBC better be giving us a grand reunion, bed scene, wedding, and kids. Yup. All those, darn it!! *now goes to cry in corner for time being*

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I think the end will be more like: they meet again in the beginning, talk about what happened (with flashbacks) and then a happy ending.... That is what i think after watching the spoiler for ep 16

• Like 4