Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

This scene, my little germs! It's still so beautiful! :love:

Bed01.gif

Bed02.gif

Bed03.gif

Spoiler

Bed04.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

Oh guys, I love it when we are all here, micro-analyzing little details in our favorite drama that we did not recognize before :wub:.

@faithinme lara maybe he give it back to her along with the necklace? I did not even remember that dolphin card from the chocolate box :sweatingbullets:. But yes, it is great that the drama just gives so much attentions to all those little details. All those cutie hints that they silently lay around for our fans to explore again and again.

@Jillia thanks so much for the gifs :wub:. I don't know how to make gifs and this time I don't get as many gifs as I used to for MDBC. So I kind of crave for little precious moments of our couples. Love all of those you made. But maybe their second kiss when SK tests out his holding hand of OS, that one is so special to me :love:. I think that is the first time it came to my mind: oh my god, now I really love this couple. And that Cosmos song play a huge part in that also. Oh and I'm very much with you and @labski about OS. There is no black/white, right/wrong here. We can't blame either of them, the scriptwriter just shows us how life can be hard in its every way.

@cantbreathe you have said it all what I love about SK & KS. Like at first, I think: ok I can't get myself to like this mysophobic character, I will not be able to stand such a person in real life. And I am unimpressed about KS's acting at the same time. But as the journey gets us to see the character in a better light, I love SK's personality more as much as I appreciate KS's acting even more. Though I've never met an OCD person in real life, I like how KS portrays and makes SK so real to me. To be honest, I never fall for the ideal male lead prototype in Korean drama (CEO, rich, handsome, 6 packs, super cool :sweatingbullets:). SK is a CEO but I like him for exactly all his weaknesses and softness. Oh, in the next episode, he'll be cured finally but I'll continue to love him as part of my dearest SolKyul couple :D.

@anniev1102 I know this is not the ideal type of job OS is looking for but I always think why she does not opt to become a running trainer (maybe a teacher at elementary school?). It is running that she has a gift for and that she unfortunately gave up after her mother's incident. It'll be great if she can get back to it not just as a hobby but as a real wage-earning job. Just my random thoughts :rolleyes:.

And now I see that in the original webtoon, SK also leaves for abroad for 1 year. I wonder if anyone already read the webtoon and knows the reason why, as in the webtoon there is nothing with the family angst. And is he ok cured of OCD during that 1 year gap?

Will look forward to the cute moments between our OTP anyway :blush:. In the mean time, I'll continue to support that 3-min kiss scene. It's close to 2 million views now. People must get crazy over that kissing scene, just like me I guess :sweatingbullets:.

5 minutes ago, thoattm said:

And now I see that in the original webtoon, SK also lives for abroad for 1 year. I wonder if anyone knows the reason why, as in the webtoon there is nothing with the family angst. And is he ok cured of OCD during that 1 year gap? Will look forward to the cute moments between our OTP anyway :blush:

I’m feeling much better about the time jump now that I know it happened in the webtoon, and isn’t just a lazy device from the writers. Also, knowing that after the time jump OS still considers SK her boyfriend in her heart makes me super happy, as my worry was always that she gave up on him. Fingers crossed they follow that in the drama. 

Happy endings! Happy endings for everyone, please! 

Me while making gifs of infamous making out scene:

5B7G.gif

Gifs coming tomorrow (today for those where it's already sunday) because it's super late here. :D

With the amount of kisses they shared, he's truly her Mr Chu :phew::rolleyes:

"Mr. Chu, on my lips, Chu, sweetly, Chu,

I lose all strength in my body

You shake up my heart, you shake me up

I'm falling falling for your love

Hey you, on my lips, Chu, every day with you, When I see you, my eyes close

Will you secretly come to me and kiss me again?

You're like my dream, you're my Mr. Chu"

SmartSelect_20190202-153000_YouTube.gif

Cre: i made this gif

Bts for ep 14 are English subbed by a fan!!!!

its even sweeter with the translation...:wub::wub:

its quite its funny how yks is laughing throughout it....and kyj is getting pseudo annoyed with the flying balloons ...they both total pros so they try to keep the mood light in the bitter cold...

@mushforbrains that BTS is so sweet. I love how she snuggled inside his jacket all the time. They looked so comfy together :wub:

Some comments asked why KS manager gave him coat but no one gave any blanket or jacket to YJ :sweatingbullets: if i was her manager, i would just let KS have this chance to stay close and warm her up. The ship has sailed :phew:

I have to admit I got somewhat emotional while watching this scene and making the gifs. I cried a little. I didn't expect that. Because... these two are so beautiful and their kisses are so natural and honest. And this is probably the most honest kissing scene I've ever seen in a Korean drama. The little kisses, the hugging, the smiles, the gentle kisses turning into passionate kisses. I don't know. Suddenly this scene pulled my heartstrings even more. I just love it so much!

Spoiler

thankk.gif

Kisses01.gif

Kisses02.gif

Kisses03.gif

Spoiler

Kisses04.gifKisses05.gif

Kisses06.gif

Kisses07.gif

Kisses08.gif

Kisses09.gif

Credit: I made this gif

Thank you for your translation, @stroppyse! :D This is probably my favorite BTS video for this drama. And I agree with you about Kim Yoo Jung and Yoon Kyun Sang. Also I adore their little interactions and how relaxed they are despite the cold and of course all the kissing. kkk

I'm very sad we won't get any more BTS videos. But hopefully we will see these two in new projects soon. :D

OMG! I'm just rewatching episode 14 and the confrontation between Oh Sol and her dad is so hilarious. The BGM music from SAW and how smoothly Joo Yeon is having Oh Sol's back about sleeping over. :lol:

That bts was really romantic....really amazing how long it must have taken for that scene....the bts was actually a lot sweeter than in the film.... I'm smitten with this couple....:wub:

I'm hoping they'll release some more bts...but yes the last few bts have been really heartwarming after the emotional trauma of 14/15.

Finally watched ep15  ..the utter emotional destruction of jsk...that was really hard to watch...

Yks was really good in that episode. 

I felt that OS's dad was actually softening his stance...it's really just that he needs his time to process and he obviously loves OS and wants the best for her..

Right now it's mainly OD who has to grow up and OS to realise that her needs take priority too.

OMG! I just realised that tomorrow is really D-Day. The last episode will air tomorrow. I'm ready but at the same time I'm not ready. :(

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

OMG! I just realised that tomorrow is really D-Day. The last episode will air tomorrow. I'm ready but at the same time I'm not ready. :(

Ben-Stiller-Shh-dont-tell.gif

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

@stroppyse

many many thanks for the translation....I don’t know how you do it....I can’t even figure out when they are talking....it’s so garbled....

amazing and they are so so sweet and yes yks is a baby bear and his nervous laughter is adorable....

Because she is younger...he seems to like teasing her except she mentally mature...so that unnerves him a little especially after the initial playful poke and she looks at him and says is my face funny...and he gets totally flustered..:D

kyj is a cool cookie...B)

Our Soft Couple being soft and cute and you know... perfect! :love:

Cute01.gif

Cute02.gif

Cute03.gif

Spoiler

Cute04.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

So I wonder.... why did Sun Kyul go after Oh Sol in episode 13? Did he hope she would be still there?

Jaloers-1499795071.gif

Did he want to stop her?

tumblr_mg2wfcc1Rk1rrayxjo1_500.gif

But... but... @faithinme lara!

giphy.gif?w=960&ssl=1

Just post this here, English subs for all the lyrics to all the OST songs in this drama for anyone that wants to see it (it's a Youtube playlist):

@faithinme lara

I'm not ready for this weekly fluff to be over. What can we do to stop time and just live forever in Cleaning Fairy World?

tenor.gif