Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

I love how they are both so pinky red in these scenes....

Just FYI...some of the uploaded JTBC bts have got translations now on YouTube..the bus scene..

think it’s contributed by fans rather than JTBC..:wub:

lots of love out there for solkyul couple 

am hoping they will sub the balloon kiss soon!

This drama is coming to an end and only just now did I find a proper name for these two. They're my soft couple. My soft babies who form a perfect soft couple. They live in their own world full of love and fluffiness.

tenor.gif

last ep text preview....can't believe it is the last ep already. Will miss them :bawling:

Yeah I have a lot time on my hands. :lol: But these two are to CUTE! OMG!

Hands01a.gif

Hands02.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

Thanks for posting the gifs and the IG preview...if it goes the way of the webtoon...we’ll  hopefully get some of the cute back...

need mah fluffy bunny slippers and happy kisses back ASAP 

My pre-dating Soft Couple!:love:

SoftCouple.gif

Credit: I made this gif

‘There's one thing that I hope it will be included in the drama version. After went back to Korea, Sunkyul didn't meet Ohsol face to face right away but wandering around her first without her knowing. One time he asked two kids in neighborhood to meet Ohsol and ask her a question. "Noona, do you have a boyfriend or not?" Ohsol then said that she has a boyfriend. 
When Sunkyul heard this from these kids, he's shocked,
"What? She has a boyfriend? Haa that's right it's been 1 year, there's no way a cutie like her still single after all this time." Ofc what Ohsol means with boyfriend is Sunkyul lol.’

This is SO cute!!!! They’d better have this scene!!!! This will almost make up for the two year gap! (You can tell I’m so excited because of all the exclamation marks, haha)

Just now, emily00 said:

@Jillia Nice! I like all the gifs you made, all the cute and fluffy moments! :love:

Thank you, @emily00! More to come today. :love:

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Elevator scene! kkk :lol:

MOSQUITO!!!!:lol: . oh, Jang Daepyo, i hope your fear of bug will remain after 2 years :tounge_wink:

don't you think this scene inspired episode 13 and JR is the director:lol::lol::lol:

credit to the uploader

OMG! I could I ever forget this beautiful umbrella scene. Uri Soft Couple! :love::bawling:

Umbrella07de3c15b3f20d2f0c.gif

Umbrella0971a31c1ab9e8384e.gif

Umbrella10a1b3b882f411aa9f.gif

Credit: I made these gifs

I'm counting down the days as if i was in prison :joy:

2 more days and I can see the cuts posted on Youtube !!!!!

1 hour ago, cantbreathe said:

One time he asked two kids in neighborhood to meet Ohsol and ask her a question. "Noona, do you have a boyfriend or not?" Ohsol then said that she has a boyfriend. 
When Sunkyul heard this from these kids, he's shocked,
"What? She has a boyfriend? Haa that's right it's been 1 year, there's no way a cutie like her still single after all this time." Ofc what Ohsol means with boyfriend is Sunkyul lol.’

This is SO cute!!!! They’d better have this scene!!!! This will almost make up for the two year gap! (You can tell I’m so excited because of all the exclamation marks, haha)

I hate it when they make him misunderstand the boyfriend is other dude :tears:  He was wandering around her so he should see that she goes out with none and even wear his necklace. Sunkyul-shi next time you like sth, put a RING on it !!!!!

I just love when Sun Kyul is testing out how he can touch Oh Sol without freaking out. They're just naturally made for each other. :love:

Hands03.gif

Also, do you all remember Oh Sol's chocolate for Sun Kyul? He notices how ugly they're but in the end he tastes them and finds them delicious. It's just like when he met Oh Sol, he thought she was dirty and gross but in the end he can't get enough of her. :lol:

149715947e1377d73049ae1d2d85182f8f1348af

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I just love when Sun Kyul is testing out how he can touch Oh Sol without freaking out. They're just naturally made for each other. :love:

Also, do you all remember Oh Sol's chocolate for Sun Kyul? He notices how ugly they're but in the end he tastes them and finds them delicious. It's just like when he met Oh Sol, he thought she was dirty and gross but in the end he can't get enough of her. :lol:

THAT DOLPHIN CARD THAT APPEARS IN PREVIEW?!!! :o  WOW @Jillia, you just found my answer on where did i see that card before?!!! how did it end up on Oh Sol hand at the end?????? 

giphy.gif

Just now, faithinme lara said:

THAT DOLPHIN CARD THAT APPEARS IN PREVIEW?!!! :o  WOW @Jillia, you just found my answer on where did i see that card before?!!! how did it end up on Oh Sol hand at the end?????? 

I know right?! It's these small little things I adore about this drama. They come up earlier and we think it's not important and THEN it's suddenly important again. :D

thumbs-aloft.gif

25 minutes ago, Jillia said:

When I watched this scene I was like woah she must be really really special to him. That was HANDMADE chocolate, he didn't even let his mom bring basket of fruits inside his house. He considered food outside can dirty his place !!! But Oh Sol's chocolate, he ate them all and even keep that box :phew:

Can scientists please mass produce Boyfriend Robot based on SK ? I would save every penny to get one :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, anniev1102 said:

When I watched this scene I was like woah she must be really really special to him. That was HANDMADE chocolate, he didn't even let his mom bring basket of fruits inside his house. He considered food outside can dirty his place !!! But Oh Sol's chocolate, he ate them all and even keep that box :phew:

Can scientists please mass produce Boyfriend Robot based on SK ? I would save every penny to get one :rolleyes:

Anything Oh Sol touches from then on is gold to him. Something he cherishes more than anything else. kkkk :D :wub:

I love that scene where he reaches for her hand to ask her to come back to work (that @Jillia posted above) :wub:

Sun Kyul is so handsome when he’s serious, hilarious when he’s awkward, and so adorable when he’s happy. I think that’s why I love him so much. He’s got so much range as a character. While I have a huge weakness for tsundere leads, I admit that they are not completely realistic sometimes, being too cool for school and all that.  Both KYJ and YKS have done such a wonderful job making these characters three dimensional. Solkyul look like a real couple in love and I think that’s why I’m head over heels for this drama!