Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

i think i like where sunkyul's chara arc is going even though it hurts a lot. his mysophobia worsens again and he hates himself and who he is, where he's from... it looks like he doesn't even try to avoid crashing into that truck :tears: he's always been a bit childish i think, needing someone to depend on (geum ja, secretary kwon, ohsol) and feeling helpless because of things he can't control (his mom's absence, ohsol's rejection). he's not as composed or strong as he tries to be and i think we will see that in the next ep. knowing YKS as an actor, he's going to do it really well and i'll be crying my eyes out.

ohsol's rejection... and her going all that way to say it to him, felt a bit unnecessarily hurtful for me. but i can understand why. i dont think she's realized how dependent on her sunkyul has become. 

Spoiler

i think ohsol will realize this when she finds out how bad sunkyul's behavior has become. and she can see that none of it is sunkyul's fault. he is and was hurt by the grandfather too. like at first when she understood that sunkyul must have his reasons for being 'fussy', i think she will understand too that sunkyul is much different from the grandfather and that he can be a better businessman (like what she's seen with Cleaning Fairy, he treats the employees well and truly cares about them etc) 

i still believe in a happy ending for them! and sorry this is kinda long haha

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Looks like he recovers but they still don't get back together. Why does it have to be like this? Why can't they just be happy? I shouldn't have looked at spoilers till the finale I guess. Next week preview looks like more sadness, but hopes for a happy ending. I don't expect more than just a reunion at the end though. Not sure we will get more lovey dovey cute scenes or a wedding or anything. Looks like maybe a time jump too based on hairstyles. 

I guess I need to watch with subtitles but I don't understand why it has to be so difficult if they love each other. SK is a wonderful man. It appears he even went to the victims memorial and placed flowers there. I really dislike OD and her father if they are the ones forcing this separation. You would think her family would see how much she loves him and want her to be happy, especially knowing it's not his fault at all. 

I don't know. I'm just not happy with today at all.

And yes, he did appear to drive into oncoming traffic. It seemed like he was in a daze and numb inside and it just happened. Sigh.

• Sad 6

To be honest, i really hate Oh Sol from yesterday ep until now

She even don't explain anything to Sun Kyul, and make SK believes he don't have a right to be loved 

She even blaming SK for being grandchild of AG group, and let her family to hate him

He innocent to become a Ag family, how she blame his about that

Seeing SK feel desperate tonight its so hurt....

Can she see how he love her so much? How come she doesn't care....:bawling:

• Sad 4

Err looks like ep 14 was actually a “happy” episode from the snippets I see here....argh...looks like I have to wait for 16 to come out before I even contemplate watching 15.....:tears:

will read dramamilk’s recap...otherwise will be spending the rest of the week with a broken heart....

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

That’s it! A pox! A pox on the writers house! :angry:

I’ll hold off watching until the final episode is out. I can’t bear to watch SK suffering so much.

I can’t understand what will make OS soften towards him now if even thinking she’d lose him in the car crash didn’t. Urgh! It had better not be one of those endings where time passes, they meet each other again and smile... and then we get the credits!!!!! :scream::scream::scream:

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

I swear @cantbreathe I am really thinking that will be our ending. I think OS will run to SK before he leaves but I don't know, he will still leave. And then we'll get a huge time jump where he was somehow miraculously cured of his mysophobia overseas. Then he shows back up and they have a stare off and just smile at each other with their new hairstyles. 

The more I think about the past 2 episodes, the angrier I feel. I have been disappointed in the endings of so many dramas lately. I didn't want it to be like that with this one too. Ughhh

• Sad 5

Don’t jinx the ending by saying that out loud:crazy:

i don’t think I could take that....they can’t give us so much sweetness and then end on that bitter a note...

The sound of flipping tables will resound throughout the land....it coincides with Cny eve...not good...

crawls into bed cave to watch ep 13 on loop...

• Sad 6

WHOA, @mushforbrains, @turtlegirl @cantbreathe  HOLD THAT THOUGHT!! let's wait for subbed version before throwing off table or any kind of materials you want to throw to  CWPFN production house, writer and PD. 

i dont want to make any assumption (since i cant even find raw ep yet :cold_sweat:, please link me some raw ep, juseyo) but judging by the clips, i dont think they themselves  able to commit in this relationship right now  since there is certain someone will only realize how terrible human being he is on last ep.  oh sol plague by her mom's death and O Dol uncertain future. Jang Daepyo also plague by how terrible he has been played by the people he trust (his secretary) and how his grandpa (and still not repenting, at that)  has done too much damage on Oh Sol family lives.  all because his grandpa decided that he should be the  heir in such a terrible ways. :tears:

RAW EP IS OUT ON  KISS***AN. thank god!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

WHOA, @mushforbrains, @turtlegirl @cantbreathe  HOLD THAT THOUGHT!! let's wait for subbed version before throwing off table or any kind of materials you want to throw to  CWPFN production house, writer and PD. 

i dont want to make any assumption (since i cant even find raw ep yet :cold_sweat:, please link me some raw ep, juseyo) but judging by the clips, i dont think they themselves can able commit in this relationship right now  since there are certain someone will only realize how terrible human being he is on last ep.  oh sol plague by her mom's death and O Dol uncertain future. Jang Daepyo also plague by how terrible he has been played by the people he trust (his secretary) and how his grandpa (and still not repenting, at that)  has done too much damage on Oh Sol family lives.  all because his grandpa decided that he should be the  heir in such a terrible ways. :tears:

Well...if it happens and jtbc will make ending like @mushforbrains , @turtlegirl, and @cantbreathe prediction. I will join them, maybe i can prepare for matches to burn jtbc bulding....

Burn with my anger....

At least give me wedding scene please....

• Sad 6

This is a curse ! Whenever we seem to enjoy a drama so much, every episode is so intense and good...then they give us some kind of open ending at the end !?! :unamused: like no happy funny moments, no wedding, no babies running around ! Cant describe how disappointed it is..  Please JTBC, we support this series too much to receive just an open ending, I need to see SK silly smiley face again  :bawling:

As much as I was angry with OS, I want her to receive a life sentence of being together with SK. Carry out the promise of staying with him 24/7, use the rest of her life to make up for hin...

• Sad 6