Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

My heart is breaking... I just can't take the pain before the happy ending. OMG! Please let us not suffer too long.:bawling:

• Sad 4

i don't think we can count Oh Sol breaking up with him as Noble Idiocy. that's just straight up leaving him without explanation and in the most painful way too because she still can't forgive his grandpa for being the indirect(or is it direct??) cause of her mom's death. pity Jang daepyo doesn't know  what he did so wrong to be abandon like that :tears:

and suddenly from using this :lol: from past few weeks, we now using :tears: to express our sadness. 

• Sad 5

@faithinme lara I forgot that he used to wash his hands like that. OS's love really changed him and now... Before it was hilarious to watch him wash his hands like that. But now it is indeed scary :tears:. And that black outfit also.

Maybe OS is convinced that there is no way out for their relationship or she is afraid that any tiny link with SK will irritate the grandpa and just cause more harm to her family. So she decides just to cut it abruptly with no explanation :blink:. Even then, I also wonder how the truth about OS's death and OD's discipline as well as grandpa's involvement is finally revealed to SK. 'Cause I expect that as soon as he knows about it, he will stand up to his grandpa and try to find a way to resolve the issue.

In any case, from the preview, I think we can expect OS to take the issue into her hands again. Just as when she decided to come to terms with her love for SK by declining the grandpa's offer, leaving his home and trying to find another way to help Oh Dol. Hope that she will come back to SK and together work out a solution.

Another factor is the terminal illness of the grandpa. Could it push him to accept SK & OS, as he is nearing the death with no other inheritor and especially if he realize that SK is getting actually worse with his OCD after OS leaves? (And by accepting to lead AG, SK can indeed help to repair his grandpa's wrongdoings to the victims, helping OD, etc.) I'm trying to be positive :sweatingbullets:.

• Sad 7

I totally agree @faithinme lara. I am not happy with OS right now. How painful for SK to be left wondering what he did to make OS leave him so suddenly and harshly. My heart is totally broken for him. She promised not to leave, to stay by his side, and poof, she leaves. How can he even trust her after this, when she broke her promise so quickly? I so so wish she had just been open with him and trusted him to make things OK. I know he would be willing to do anything to keep OS's love and her family's acceptance, even if it meant completely detaching himself from his family. 

And seriously to see him in the preview. To think he would resort to self harm (if he really did drive into the truck on purpose). It takes his pain to a whole other level. A place I don't even want to go to in my mind with a fictional character in a fictional show. Very heavy stuff... :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

I will wait then watch both ep 14 and 15 together, I need to know what will happen after the car accident :tears: At first, I thought what if he lost all his memories with OS and they have to start all over, she had to make him remember and heal him again ??? But then there is only one ep left so probably wont have time to start that drama...

Poor KS, she promised to stay...he tried so hard to make her happy and it is not even his fault to be born as that man's grandchild :tears:

Edited by anniev1102
  • Sad 3

I will wait to watch eps 14/15 too, but if they haven’t resolved anything by the end of 15 l might have to take drastic measures and hold off watching anything until the final episode is broadcast. 

I am so disappointed in OS right now :tears: 

• Sad 3

Cuts from the episode. :)

Spoiler

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

JTBC has started to upload the clips...a bit too cute for me tonight... I love it when the OTP do an emotional scene cos they are seriously good actors....but tonight they dialed up the cute factor a little too high for me...

I just watched the balloon scene, and I see what you mean about cute overload. (Also, who is cutting the balloons free? :huh: ) But I actually really love it. They remind me totally of the giddiness and sweetness of falling in love. In that way, the non-stop kissing and smiling is very realistic to me. 

Also, one of my main complaints about romcom/drama is when they build up the OTP getting together so much we get very little screen time of them being a happy couple. I have wasted many an evening watching scenes of hugging, forehead kissing, or even a glancing scene (Omg! How creepy do I sound? Haha) because the dramas haven’t offered much more. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Here is what I think after observed preview 15. 

SK's grandpa is holding the X-ray film, belong to who? Grandpa? SK? 

From the truck scene, SK's car is in actual lane and truck is in wrong side. So hope he is not really drive himself into that truck. 

The part that SK wake up from his bedroom and start yelling OS name, I'm thinking is after truck accident case.. (just try to be positive) 

ps: the scene that SK wearing all black while washing his hands is really scary. Is like a walking dead :bawling:  Yeoreobun, please prepare tissue for tonight k.. 

• Sad 4

o h  great, dear grandpa. even at the death door, you still not giving up destroying people's live.  and while you manage to do that, you might lose your grandson faster than your own death door. :rage: 

while we are angry at GOS, i understand a bit why she wouldn't tell. its too hard and too hurtful to verbalize her anger toward them, especially to the man she loves so much that she's willing to change her bad habits. she's too hurt for falling in love with  someone related to her mother's death and now interfering  with her brother's future.  blow after blow. who can stand that? i can't. that's the only punishment she can think and give to this family.  

it was devastated to see Jang Daepyo looks so lost. suddenly losing his girlfriend after finally deciding to fix his mysophobia, receive another blow when the man who looks at him warmly before, now giving him cold shoulder and STILL HE DIDNT KNOW WAS WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE?!! 

again, thank you you nasty grandpa. your grandson willing to see death door first because how devastated he feel from your own wrongdoings, which you are not willing to acknowledge!!!! he lost all hope in life, there's no point fixing his illness if  it will be use by you for your own self-interest.  

to grandpa:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, it is confirmed that he is hospitalized for the accident :tears:. But at least, the pics show that he improved, and with OS besides. (No memory loss or whatever complicating factor then right? Only 2 episodes left :blink:).

On a lighter note, we still have this heart-fluttering bromance to keep our heart unbroken. I can't with Choi doctor, he really said to SK "Baby, are we going to sleep together here tonight?" :sweatingbullets: They look cute indeed with couple jackets.

@faithinme lara I can relate to what you say, reasons behind OS's reactions. :tears:

• Like 5

@cantbreathe

The cute factor that was overly dialled up was the doll part I believe but with some partial translation...I get why the doll was there now...

One needs meaning to everything...lol..

So I'll just wait til the subbed ep is out...

:blink:before I comment anymore ..

I actually liked the balloon scene best of all .....that was sweet..and I love how in love they look when they kiss...especially when she offered up her cheeks:wub:

• Like 4

@faithinme lara

It's looks it's from an older episode. Also because it's cold in South Korea right now and none of the cast would walk around in only a sweater without a jacket and scarf. :D

• Like 1

Looks like he is pretty injured since the pic shows him on breathing support...assume she's staying by his side until he wakes up...

My poor baby ceo:tears:...

They better make it up with extra cuddles and a wedding scene or babies....:angry:...:wub:...if they give us that..then.... thank you. Jtbc! And kiss bts pretty please...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tonight ep stills. I hope no amnesia or anything, we are just left with 2 eps <_<

I'm already missing the sweet moments :wub:

• Like 2

I just hope they don't use this accident as a way to magically cure his mysophobia. Like he wakes up and suddenly he no longer has ocd...that would be such a cop out way of dealing with his illness. I also do not want to see any amnesia bit. That trope is overused and frustrating. Let's hope the accident occurs within the first half of the episode and by the end, he's awoken and healing. If it goes the amnesia route, it will ruin the series for me a bit I'm afraid to say.

• Insightful 2