Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh no I've been looking at IG and I saw the preview...he gets into a car accident :bawling:

Yess yess...

Omg....i'm shock

:bawling:

This drama is romance comedy, isn't it? 

So its must be happy ending right??

Pray so hard :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

It should be a happy ending...she runs to him in the hospital in the preview....

have faith...they haven’t given us all this sweetness and light to turn us into a raging mob demanding justice and a happy ending for our OTP...

though there was a recent Kdrama that did that to me......a makjang mess in the end...:crazy:

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

I need translation of the preview. I hope the accident doesn't happen at the end of tomorrow's ep and leave us hanging for a week. I hate seeing him in so much pain :bawling:

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, mushforbrains said:

It should be a happy ending...she runs to him in the hospital in the preview....

have faith...they haven’t given us all this sweetness and light to turn us into a raging mob demanding justice and a happy ending for our OTP...

though there was a recent Kdrama that did that to me......a makjang mess in the end...:crazy:

You're right..but watching the preview make my heart so hurt...poor SK he so heartbroken when Oh Sol cut their relation...and now he get accident too:bawling:

But maybe this accident will make his grandpa realize that his action so wrong...very wrong. Its only make his grandchild hurt

Oh i think i must replay kiss scene in ep 13 to heal my heart.  :grimace:

• Like 5

JTBC has started to upload the clips...a bit too cute for me tonight... I love it when the OTP do an emotional scene cos they are seriously good actors....but tonight they dialed up the cute factor a little too high for me...

think will have ep 13 on replay for now...

may wait for ep 15 to complete before watching ...

thought the scene with the dad on the morning after when he interrogated her on her whereabouts was hilarious....

juyeon ...best bff and wing girl evah....lol

• Like 3

That preview is the reason I want to freeze the time, to live in that sweet memory of kissing scene untainted by tear forever. :tears: 

• Like 3

It's good that they actually preempted 1 episode last week. Otherwise that preview will be too much for us waiting one whole week for episode 15 :tears:. Tomorrow please come soon!

And I just peeked into a few sweet scenes in the 1st half. Too much sweetness, I'm melting :wub:. I'll wait for the subbed episode 14 and then sure replay the ending of episode 13 to calm myself down :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 5

And translation.

There seems to be hope for us. With OS running into the hospital and this " I won't run away now. I'll face everything so get out of my way. I'll go to him now ". Finger crossed :tears:.

Edit: I found another translation which might be more accurate. She says she will come to him. That's it! In SolKyul we trust!

• Like 3

I can not stand the sight of him turning back to plain black clothes and starting to clean his hands furiously. My heart feels like breaking when seeing him close his eyes when his car collided with the truck as if he has no reason to live anymore. It's an accident but he welcomed it because it's too hard for him now. :tears:

@thoattm yes, you are right. It's fortunate to us because we only need to wait for 24 hours for the next ep. We need to unite to raise our voices toward JTBC, demanding BTS of kissing scenes to sooth our weak hearts after this trip on Emotion-roller-coaster. :angry:

• Sad 7

Preview translation

SK: Why you’re suddenly being like this, you have to tell me, at least!
SK: Gil Oh Sol. Gil Oh Sol!
SK: I’m saying I don’t need any of this! Things like personal physicians, mysophobia treatment! I’m not doing any of it.
Mother: Father made Sun Kyul like that! Father did!
Kwon: His symptoms are becoming worse and worse. Anyway you look at it, I think the CEO is in a dangerous situation.
OS: From now on, I’m not going to run away or try to avoid it. Please get out of the way. I have to go to the CEO.

Haven't watched yet, but it seems that the grandfather manages to force OS away some how, only for SK to become worse in his mysophobia to the point of possible self-harm. Still, it's good that SK's mother stands up for SK and tells the grandfather that the fault lies with him. Also, OS runs back to SK, though hope SK isn't badly hurt by the accident they show.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

My heart is breaking... I just can't take the pain before the happy ending. OMG! Please let us not suffer too long.:bawling:

• Sad 4

i don't think we can count Oh Sol breaking up with him as Noble Idiocy. that's just straight up leaving him without explanation and in the most painful way too because she still can't forgive his grandpa for being the indirect(or is it direct??) cause of her mom's death. pity Jang daepyo doesn't know  what he did so wrong to be abandon like that :tears:

and suddenly from using this :lol: from past few weeks, we now using :tears: to express our sadness. 

• Sad 5

@faithinme lara I forgot that he used to wash his hands like that. OS's love really changed him and now... Before it was hilarious to watch him wash his hands like that. But now it is indeed scary :tears:. And that black outfit also.

Maybe OS is convinced that there is no way out for their relationship or she is afraid that any tiny link with SK will irritate the grandpa and just cause more harm to her family. So she decides just to cut it abruptly with no explanation :blink:. Even then, I also wonder how the truth about OS's death and OD's discipline as well as grandpa's involvement is finally revealed to SK. 'Cause I expect that as soon as he knows about it, he will stand up to his grandpa and try to find a way to resolve the issue.

In any case, from the preview, I think we can expect OS to take the issue into her hands again. Just as when she decided to come to terms with her love for SK by declining the grandpa's offer, leaving his home and trying to find another way to help Oh Dol. Hope that she will come back to SK and together work out a solution.

Another factor is the terminal illness of the grandpa. Could it push him to accept SK & OS, as he is nearing the death with no other inheritor and especially if he realize that SK is getting actually worse with his OCD after OS leaves? (And by accepting to lead AG, SK can indeed help to repair his grandpa's wrongdoings to the victims, helping OD, etc.) I'm trying to be positive :sweatingbullets:.

• Sad 7

I totally agree @faithinme lara. I am not happy with OS right now. How painful for SK to be left wondering what he did to make OS leave him so suddenly and harshly. My heart is totally broken for him. She promised not to leave, to stay by his side, and poof, she leaves. How can he even trust her after this, when she broke her promise so quickly? I so so wish she had just been open with him and trusted him to make things OK. I know he would be willing to do anything to keep OS's love and her family's acceptance, even if it meant completely detaching himself from his family. 

And seriously to see him in the preview. To think he would resort to self harm (if he really did drive into the truck on purpose). It takes his pain to a whole other level. A place I don't even want to go to in my mind with a fictional character in a fictional show. Very heavy stuff... :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7