Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

They look so cute together :wub:! At least they still have some cute datings for tonight's episode. And it seems that the 3 anonymous musketeers of SK are deployed again :sweatingbullets:.

@cantbreathe actually it'll be the final episode as we have only 3 episodes left. If the drama is preempted again, will it set a record to become the longest delayed drama ever :blink:? I can't stand this possibility.

Spoiler

On a side note, I just read a very funny article. They say that last week the Korean Federation of Football had to issue an apology to the Korean TV viewers as the football schedule conflicts with the airing of dramas. A drama named Sky castle which is hugely popular now in Korea has been preempted for 1 week and so many Korean even wished that the national football team should lose so that they can watch their favorite drama without delay. Thus the apology from the football team. (Un)fortunately, the Korean team just lost its last match so no more drama preemption due to football :sweatingbullets:. I think this is quite a case of exception but maybe they should have extended that apology to our CWPFN team also :kiss_closed:.

And we reached the 100th page for this thread :). We all deserve a little congrats right guys :wub:? Thank you all for camping here with the CWPFN team!

• Like 7

From the looks of it... I should watch the 1st half of sweetness then wait til ep 15 comes out....saw a couple of posts in IG...don’t understand a word of course....looks like angst is going to hit in the last 15 minutes

its a kissfest for the 1st half:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Omg...why this is happened...

I never expected about the accident

Please make everything ok

:tears:

• Sad 6

Oh no I've been looking at IG and I saw the preview...he gets into a car accident :bawling:

• Sad 5

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh no I've been looking at IG and I saw the preview...he gets into a car accident :bawling:

Yess yess...

Omg....i'm shock

:bawling:

This drama is romance comedy, isn't it? 

So its must be happy ending right??

Pray so hard :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

It should be a happy ending...she runs to him in the hospital in the preview....

have faith...they haven’t given us all this sweetness and light to turn us into a raging mob demanding justice and a happy ending for our OTP...

though there was a recent Kdrama that did that to me......a makjang mess in the end...:crazy:

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

I need translation of the preview. I hope the accident doesn't happen at the end of tomorrow's ep and leave us hanging for a week. I hate seeing him in so much pain :bawling:

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, mushforbrains said:

It should be a happy ending...she runs to him in the hospital in the preview....

have faith...they haven’t given us all this sweetness and light to turn us into a raging mob demanding justice and a happy ending for our OTP...

though there was a recent Kdrama that did that to me......a makjang mess in the end...:crazy:

You're right..but watching the preview make my heart so hurt...poor SK he so heartbroken when Oh Sol cut their relation...and now he get accident too:bawling:

But maybe this accident will make his grandpa realize that his action so wrong...very wrong. Its only make his grandchild hurt

Oh i think i must replay kiss scene in ep 13 to heal my heart.  :grimace:

• Like 5

why are we getting car of doom all of sudden? dont scare me people!!!:cold_sweat:

edit: scratch that. its the damn truck of doom again!! :confused:

• Sad 4

JTBC has started to upload the clips...a bit too cute for me tonight... I love it when the OTP do an emotional scene cos they are seriously good actors....but tonight they dialed up the cute factor a little too high for me...

think will have ep 13 on replay for now...

may wait for ep 15 to complete before watching ...

thought the scene with the dad on the morning after when he interrogated her on her whereabouts was hilarious....

juyeon ...best bff and wing girl evah....lol

• Like 3

That preview is the reason I want to freeze the time, to live in that sweet memory of kissing scene untainted by tear forever. :tears: 

• Like 3

It's good that they actually preempted 1 episode last week. Otherwise that preview will be too much for us waiting one whole week for episode 15 :tears:. Tomorrow please come soon!

And I just peeked into a few sweet scenes in the 1st half. Too much sweetness, I'm melting :wub:. I'll wait for the subbed episode 14 and then sure replay the ending of episode 13 to calm myself down :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 5

Youtube version of Episode 15 Preview:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

And translation.

There seems to be hope for us. With OS running into the hospital and this " I won't run away now. I'll face everything so get out of my way. I'll go to him now ". Finger crossed :tears:.

Edit: I found another translation which might be more accurate. She says she will come to him. That's it! In SolKyul we trust!

• Like 3

I can not stand the sight of him turning back to plain black clothes and starting to clean his hands furiously. My heart feels like breaking when seeing him close his eyes when his car collided with the truck as if he has no reason to live anymore. It's an accident but he welcomed it because it's too hard for him now. :tears:

@thoattm yes, you are right. It's fortunate to us because we only need to wait for 24 hours for the next ep. We need to unite to raise our voices toward JTBC, demanding BTS of kissing scenes to sooth our weak hearts after this trip on Emotion-roller-coaster. :angry:

• Sad 7

Preview translation

SK: Why you’re suddenly being like this, you have to tell me, at least!
SK: Gil Oh Sol. Gil Oh Sol!
SK: I’m saying I don’t need any of this! Things like personal physicians, mysophobia treatment! I’m not doing any of it.
Mother: Father made Sun Kyul like that! Father did!
Kwon: His symptoms are becoming worse and worse. Anyway you look at it, I think the CEO is in a dangerous situation.
OS: From now on, I’m not going to run away or try to avoid it. Please get out of the way. I have to go to the CEO.

Haven't watched yet, but it seems that the grandfather manages to force OS away some how, only for SK to become worse in his mysophobia to the point of possible self-harm. Still, it's good that SK's mother stands up for SK and tells the grandfather that the fault lies with him. Also, OS runs back to SK, though hope SK isn't badly hurt by the accident they show.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5