Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018-2019] Clean With Passion For Now, 일단 뜨겁게 청소하라

33 minutes ago, Jillia said:

About Kim Yoo Jung's hair color. I really don't mind the lighter hair but I'm so confused. In the script reading photos it looks a lot lighter than it does in the graduation pictures.

So maybe they did tone it down a bit after the script reading?

But anyways, to me it doesn't matter. I'm just very happy to see her back on the small screen soon. :D

As for me whether it's lighter, darker, shorter or longer hair, the problem will only be matter if she's not Kim Yoo Jung :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, ailanthus said:

maybe yes because from her photo of first day shooting, her hair has a dark color. can't agree anymore with you, i'm really waiting to see her on the small screen

The script reading was held on January 30th, so it's possible they just dyed her hair a bit lighter so it takes the darker color better. :) And now it's darker.

On a sidenote:

I updated the first post with the new additions to the cast and I also noticed that Ham Young Hoon will be producer of this drama. He did dramas like The Innocent Man and Solomon's Perjury. :)

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The script reading was held on January 30th, so it's possible they just dyed her hair a bit lighter so it takes the darker color better. :) And now it's darker.

On a sidenote:

I updated the first post with the new additions to the cast and I also noticed that Ham Young Hoon will be producer of this drama. He did dramas like The Innocent Man and Solomon's Perjury. :)

oh yes you're right. thank you for your updated. one of the good signs because I like Innocent Man and Solomon's Perjury

3 hours ago, febz said:

Haizz can't uplod gif because my bucket account. Okay I just want to say that I don't have to  mention how gorgeous the main cast and yet today they gave us the sneak peak of the riding script especially with the seniors like Ahn Suk Hwan (since My Girl era till now, the number of his filmography is bigger than my number of age :tongue:)   & Kim Won Hae (like him in Chief Kim  & WYWS but head over heels in his crazy double role in SWDBS). And last but not least the handsome Kwak Si Yang (such a cutie pie in OMG but annoyingly attractive bastard in CT:wub:)

And with all the others supporting cast, I can't wait to being pampered with this drama :heart: 

GIF problem solved! so CHEEERSS :D 

a psycho Baek TaeMin and congrats problem solved :D 

• Like 6

Thank you Jillia for creating this thread. I was just following the news of this drama at IG then suddenly thought I should visit Soompi to find more information about it. 

So happy to find my way here and thank you all for the updates:) Certainly look forward to seeing YJ in the small screen again soon!

• Like 8

Seems like Yoojung sent a coffee truck to CWPFN's team

"CWPFN's night filming, cold it's cold~Staffs fighting!

What's written on the banners : "Oh Sol coffee" "Drink this and recharge (your energy) first" "Let's walk on the daebak path together"

cr: @MaknaeC

• Like 12

Gil Oh Sol look? I think her hair now is above shoulder level :o

Edited by Jillia
I've edited the post so the IG shows up properly. :)
  • Like 7

Looks like Oh Sol will have a bit of messy hair to underline that she and Sun Gyul are different in terms of being super organized/clean? :D 

EDIT: Let me correct. Of course her hair looks fine. I just like the idea of Sun Gyul overly tidy while Oh Sol is normal but in his mind not tidy enough. :tongue: 

Thank you, @MaknaeC! :)

• Like 10

Webtoon trivia:

Spoiler

- Sun Gyul "meets" Oh Sol for the first time by almost running her over with his car.

- She shows up in his company and he thinks who the hell she is because she apparently left a trail of dirt leading to his office.

- Oh Sol apparently sits down on a bench - right in front (?) of the cleaning company - which was freshly painted, so the back of her jacket and hair is covered in yellow paint which annoys him and it even more annoys him when he passes the bench.

- Character trivia: Oh Sol is 18 years old in the webtoon.

- Sun Gyul is of course not amused about Oh Sol working for him.

- Sun Gyul's mom owns a cat which can sense when Sun Gyul is coming home... meaning it's terrified. ROFL In later chapters it even does have inner monologue about how scared the cat is of Sun Gyul.

Relaxed cat:

68651809bef864a6f06e4f627794d0efdfb35107

Sensing Sun Gyul is home cat:

495016834b535008a26a3e051deca178fddaaf00

Credit: webtoon

- He apparently doesn't like when his mom touches him after touching the cat.

- Oh Sol tends to put a empty snack bag inbetween her bed and the mattress and when it "magically" disappeared didn't think it was actually her mom cleaning her room. ROFL LMAO

- Sun Gyul noticed right away that one of Oh Sol's shoes aren't tied properly... and that's a habit of hers (?).

- Sun Gyul overhears a conversation and believes that Oh Sol is only there to make him "her" man. The misunderstanding is later resolved for the reader though.

- To Sun Gyul everything about Oh Sol is wrong - from not knowing how to clean up properly to not being able to clean up the yellow paint and her damaged parka.

- He tries to avoid Oh Sol in the beginning as much as he can.

- Sun Gyul suffers from terrifying nightmares.

- Oh Sol pretty much has no talent for cleaning. At least not in the beginning. At this point the reader has no information about a possible anxiety yet. But when Sun Gyul corrects her about how to hang out the laundry she starts crying. Also later we get flashback to Sun Gyul finding her in his office for the first time and why she was unconscious.

- Oh Sol does have a different sense of smelling.

PLEASE NOTE: the webtoon first tells the story from Sun Gyul's pov and then goes back to revisit Oh Sol. I think this will be handled differently in the drama. :)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Jillia said:

Webtoon trivia:

Reveal hidden contents

- Sun Gyul "meets" Oh Sol for the first time by almost running her over with his car.

- She shows up in his company and he thinks who the hell she is because she apparently left a trail of dirt leading to his office.

- Oh Sol apparently sits down on a bench - right in front (?) of the cleaning company - which was freshly painted, so the back of her jacket and hair is covered in yellow paint which annoys him and it even more annoys him when he passes the bench.

- Sun Gyul's mom owns a cat which can sense when Sun Gyul is coming home... meaning it's terrified. ROFL In later chapters it even does have inner monologue about how scared the cat is of Sun Gyul.

Relaxed cat:

- Oh Sol tends to put a empty snack bag inbetween her bed and the mattress and when it "magically" disappeared didn't think it was actually her mom cleaning her room. ROFL LMAO

- Sun Gyul noticed right away that one of Oh Sol's shoes aren't tied properly... and that's a habit of hers (?).

- Sun Gyul overhears a conversation and believes that Oh Sol is only there to make him "her" man. The misunderstanding is later resolved for the reader though.

- To Sun Gyul everything about Oh Sol is wrong - from not knowing how to clean up properly to not being able to clean up the yellow paint and her damaged parka.

- Oh Sol pretty much has no talent for cleaning. At least not in the beginning. At this point the reader has no information about a possible anxiety yet. But when Sun Gyul corrects her about how to hang out the laundry she starts crying. Also later we get flashback to Sun Gyul finding her in his office for the first time and why she was unconscious.

PLEASE NOTE: the webtoon first tells the story from Sun Gyul's pov and then goes back to revisit Oh Sol. I think this will be handled differently in the drama. :)

Whoa, thanks for sharing, Jillia! It really helps people who don't read Korean and without access to the webtoon like me to get more familiar with the story. I can already see the hilarious interactions between Oh-Sol and Sung-Gyul :D Having seen AHS' delivery of fancy-pants Park Se-gun in QOTR and of YJ with her vibrant characters in BILY and MDBC, I think they'll make this drama a fun ride.

Spoiler

Having said that, I'm still a tad worried about how this drama will portray Oh-Sol, considering the tendency of dramas to slip into the damsel-in-distress trope.  I understand that a character must have not only great traits but also some weaknesses in order for it to be humanely relate-able, and that often it is the heroine's 'flaws' that make her endearing. But  I really hope the character Oh-Sol will be cleverly written so she'll have depths. I want an uber cute, but able and well-advised heroine:D

• Like 7

14 hours ago, happysloth said:

Whoa, thanks for sharing, Jillia! It really helps people who don't read Korean and without access to the webtoon like me to get more familiar with the story. I can already see the hilarious interactions between Oh-Sol and Sung-Gyul :D Having seen AHS' delivery of fancy-pants Park Se-gun in QOTR and of YJ with her vibrant characters in BILY and MDBC, I think they'll make this drama a fun ride.

Reveal hidden contents

Having said that, I'm still a tad worried about how this drama will portray Oh-Sol, considering the tendency of dramas to slip into the damsel-in-distress trope.  I understand that a character must have not only great traits but also some weaknesses in order for it to be humanely relate-able, and that often it is the heroine's 'flaws' that make her endearing. But  I really hope the character Oh-Sol will be cleverly written so she'll have depths. I want an uber cute, but able and well-advised heroine:D

You're welcome! :)

But I can say - at least judging from what I've read until now:

Spoiler

Oh Sol is anything but a damsel-in-distress. I think it's the classic male and female lead seem to be different but they  both suffer from a trauma and this will actually lead to them connecting and falling in love.

Anyway if anything Sun Gyul is more a damsel-in-distress because he is always freaking out about the smallest things. ROFL

In addition I think you thought that Oh Sol is a damsel-in-distress because she gets almost hit by Sun Gyul's car. But actually this happens almost casually and I can't explain without spoiling a great deal. But I can say Oh Sol doesn't act like the vicitm... she only tells her best friend later about the almost accident and her friend is the one freaking out about it.

In the beginning it may look like Oh Sol is a bit naive but she carries a deep burden but doesn't want to share it with everyone. She rather smiles when with other people and cries when being alone.

So it all depends on the writer and how she adapts it for the small screen. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 12/02/2018 at 5:38 AM, Jillia said:

Webtoon trivia:

Reveal hidden contents

Relaxed cat:

68651809bef864a6f06e4f627794d0efdfb35107

495016834b535008a26a3e051deca178fddaaf00

Spoiler

Thank you. To be honest, while checking the webtoon, it has its charms and its funny, but the I find it cliche. Also, in the first part, the character of the guy is more emphasised than Oh Sol, which I think and hope, will not be the case on the drama. So far, I can see that the drama has a lot of revisions, Oh Sol not being an orphan and only child, had university, and KYJ leading the script reading, Jae Rim as a new character, so I hope the revisions are for the better and wider audience. Also, in the second part of the webtoon, its very makjang as Oh Sol worked on Sung Kyul's house as a helper, so they developed their feelings there. 

I am not expecting (but hoping) for this drama to be good, the first jtbc drama that I watched was really good, so I hope this one too. :) 

Credits to the owner:

Spoiler

I am really happy that AHS is very determined to work hard for this drama, in my personal opinion, he is still very lacking even his charms is not magnetic, so I hope his character is charming and manly enough to at least create a strong chemistry with Yoojung. I also pray that Yoojung's charms will work on their pairing, like how it worked with Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Min Ho 99, Guntae, Jinyoung, Bogum. In  a romcom, strong chemistry is important. 

I think we will get teasers and still shots next month? :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 11.2.2018 at 7:38 PM, Jillia said:

Webtoon trivia:

Reveal hidden contents

Relaxed cat:

This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing @Jillia

On 12.2.2018 at 7:35 AM, happysloth said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm really looking forward to YJ playing a fun, vibrant character.  She really shines at those character and I loved her personality as Sam Nom in the first part of MDBC. 

10 hours ago, Jillia said:

You're welcome! :)

But I can say - at least judging from what I've read until now:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh Sol is anything but a damsel-in-distress. I think it's the classic male and female lead seem to be different but they  both suffer from a trauma and this will actually lead to them connecting and falling in love.

Anyway if anything Sun Gyul is more a damsel-in-distress because he is always freaking out about the smallest things. ROFL

In addition I think you thought that Oh Sol is a damsel-in-distress because she gets almost hit by Sun Gyul's car. But actually this happens almost casually and I can't explain without spoiling a great deal. But I can say Oh Sol doesn't act like the vicitm... she only tells her best friend later about the almost accident and her friend is the one freaking out about it.

In the beginning it may look like Oh Sol is a bit naive but she carries a deep burden but doesn't want to share it with everyone. She rather smiles when with other people and cries when being alone.

So it all depends on the writer and how she adapts it for the small screen. :)

I have similar worries to @happysloth so thanks for helping to ally our fears, @Jillia  I'm jaded by the way too many Kdrams treat their heroines who start of strong and then end up weak and sidelined by the end.  I'm hopeful with the way this is being promoted as a Yoo Jung vehicle and YJ choosing this drama after so long. Now I hope we can trust the writer to do a good job and give Kim Yoo Jung a worthy role throughout the WHOLE drama.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, jughead2000 said:
  Hide contents

Thank you. To be honest, while checking the webtoon, it has its charms and its funny, but the I find it cliche. Also, in the first part, the character of the guy is more emphasised than Oh Sol, which I think and hope, will not be the case on the drama. So far, I can see that the drama has a lot of revisions, Oh Sol not being an orphan and only child, had university, and KYJ leading the script reading, Jae Rim as a new character, so I hope the revisions are for the better and wider audience. Also, in the second part of the webtoon, its very makjang as Oh Sol worked on Sung Kyul's house as a helper, so they developed their feelings there. 

I am not expecting (but hoping) for this drama to be good, the first jtbc drama that I watched was really good, so I hope this one too. :) 

Sorry to cut your post. :)

Spoiler

I think there is a different way of storytelling in manhwa/webtoons/novels etc. than on the small screen. So I was bit confused about the Sun Gyul focused plot in the beginning as well. But I think it was the writers way of explaining Sun Gyul and his "problems" first but then when she went back to Oh Sol she was telling pretty much everything that happened on the day Oh Sol meets Sun Gyul and starts working at his company. So it was actually happened parallel to the first chapters. :)

I think for the drama KYJ is the popular cast member, so I think it will focus more on her than Ahn Hyo Seop. But of course for the drama as well it's needed to introduce Sun Gyul properly to explain where his germophobia is coming from.

I also think they will tell the story a bit differently. But we have to wait and see.

And yes I think we can hope for short teasers soon.

• Like 6

DWAXRk7UQAID_w7.jpg

New actors to watch out at the first half of 2018...

Ahn HyoSeop - Clean it with Passion for Now

Spoiler

another new actors to watch out at the first half of 2018.....

Jang KiYong- My Mister

Jang DongYoon - A Poem A Day

Kim MinJae - Great Seducer

0003718399_001_20180214164325803.jpg?typ

cr: pearl0024 twitter

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003718399

Fighting, wish you all the best.

• Like 7

Awwww~~ so in the webtoon the cleaning company does have a van to drive to the customers. And look! This is how it looks like in the drama apparently. :D

• Like 7