2017 My Mr. Mermaid / 浪花一朵朵

2017 Faceoff / 特化师

2019 Under the Power / 锦衣之下

2020 The Eight / 外八行

2020 Dear Mayang Street 亲爱的麻洋街

2020 Go Ahead 以家人之名

Awards:
2016 22nd Huading Awards - Best New Actress for The Whirlwind Girl

2017 2nd Asia New Media Film Festival - Best Actress (Web series) - The Fox's Summer

2017 2nd Golden Guduo Media Awards - Best Actress (Web series) - The Fox's Summer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:bawling::cry:

Tan Songyun's mother passes away weeks after being hit by a car

Tan+Songyun.jpg

Tan Songyun's mother has died after being in a coma for several weeks since getting hit by a car. Tan Songyun has been missing from the public eye ever since she wrote an update on weibo for new year's eve and many were worried about why the actress has disappeared. 

Today, her manager Fang Xiaoye reveals that Tan Songyun's mother got into a serious accident a few hours after Tan Songyun's update on new year's eve. Her mother was returning from a gathering that night with some friends and walking along the side of the road when a car hit the three of them. Tan Songyun's mother sustained the most injuries and had to undergo emergency craniotomy. She was then moved to the ICU where her family has been praying that her condition would improve. 

After over twenty days of fighting for her life, Tan Songyun's mother has regrettably passed away on January 23, 2019. According to Fang Xiaoye, "she wasn't able to open her eyes or leave her last words for her daughter, she just left..." She ends by saying that she believes the law will punish the culprit and justice will be served. Our hearts go out to Tan Songyun and her family.

IT IS VERY SAD TO SEE THERE ARE UNRULY DRIVERS ALL OVER THE WORLD TO HIT THE PEDESTRIANS.  HOPE THE DRIVER GETS PENALIZED SEVERELY BY THE LAW.  RIP MOM!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I REALLY DONT LIKE HER IN LEAD ROLE. for me she lacks aura and charm. she can play lots of itty pitty various type character but as a lead she do not possess charm or aura. its pain to watch her in the scene. its mainly because of her facial features and movement.

she is a horse , so she can do many things...but not good.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching mr mermaid,  fox summer and with you. Imo her best on screen chemistry is with Ou Hao, but i like her acting more in fox summer, while her best drama are under the power and the eight. :D 

I can’t wait her new drama Jin xin si yu? I hope i write the title correctly. 

• 2 months later...

:thumbsup:

Driver That Killed Tan Songyun’s Mother Sentenced to Six Years in Prison, Actress to Donate All Compensation

SEPTEMBER 23, 2020MEI YU

The trial for the hit-and-run case that resulted in the death of Chinese actress Tan Songyun’s mother on January 23, 2019 has concluded after less than a month since the court hearing began on August 31, 2020.

On September 19, the judge sentenced the defendant, Ma Minghong, to 6 years in prison and ordered him to pay over 1.35 million RMB in damages to the three affected families. Tan Songyun’s lawyer Zhang Qihuai said that all money the actress receives from the lawsuit will be donated to charity. 

Netizens were pleased to finally see an outcome but many wonder why the perpetrator did not get a heavier sentence and were infuriated that the defendant did not seem to show any sympathy. Through the course of the trial, it was revealed that Ma Minghong was elementary school classmates with Tan Songyun and that his father is a government official. Ma Minghong has that he has been struggling to pay for the lawsuit and that he was forced to sell his apartment to raise money.

Tan Songyun studio released a statement, “In response to this judgment, our artist and family members have not yet expressed their views. Thank you for your concern and support. We always believe in the objectivity and fairness of the law! We also call on everyone to stay sensible, respect the law, and jointly maintain a healthy internet environment! We must resolutely resist drunk driving! May this tragedy never happen again!”

We wish Songyun and the affected families all the best and that they may be able to finally recover from this traumatic experience.

Cr:https://dramapanda.com/2020/09/driver-that-killed-tan-songyuns-mother-sentenced-to-six-years-in-prison-actress-to-donate-all-compensation.html

Archived