[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

Comments of viewers about "Switch" drama:
1/ One of my favorite actor in K-drama world...Jang Keun Suk
And I love this drama so far, it's really good and nice story, every episode they air was great and have an amazing impact twist between the story-line and the characters...and then the performance also of the lead cast was so good.

2/ I am waiting for the romance here but when I review the genre *Genre(s): Action, Thriller, Crime, Mystery** hahaha no chance at all!

3/ I really like Sa Do Chan hair He really looks like an American guy . What a very nice K-drama.
4/ Thanks to this drama Jang Keun Suk finally landed a very good drama again! Hope He will get another great drama again in the future! 
Love the drama and the ending and the behind the scene, all of the cast and crew who really give their hard work for this drama.

0cd67438fefafa0c06e3e190fcc3e75e.jpg

5/ N-I-C-E!!! Hope they'd have a Season 2. Jang Keun Suk, keep them coming. Glad, that Dae Ro was also caught. What a scumbag!!! Very happy to see GTW got his just dessert.
6/ Nice drama, very entertaining. Good actors

7/ The actors are very good. All cast so well than another K-dramas. The dramas take love story or romantic scenes to get more views. 
Switch is a Nice drama because it has good actors.

8/ Glad the best Con team still work together, love this drama & great comeback Jang Keun Suk!

9/ Why is everyone so handsome and pretty??? :)

cre: dramafever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 9-10
Episode 8 left us all smiling after seeing the successful operation of Baek Joon Soo or should I say Sa Do Chan and O Ha Ra. 
CHASING GIANT - BEAR.
Since the operation has been broadcast live, there are numerous reporters waiting in front of the prosecutor’s office. Everyone wants to be the first to ask questions to Diplomat Choi Sang Hyun, Prosecutor O Ha-Ra, and Sa Do-Chan.
The whole crew arrives in front of the Prosecutor’s Office with the suspect and all eyes and cameras are on them.
A successful operation indeed!

Read more detailshttp://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51685

5daa68eb8f79c3542e784a1905326b64.gif

8f3b9a376029661b894a2a1103cfba9f.jpg

Writer’s Note: I am glad you were able to reach this part. It is either you read my recap or you just got bored and scroll down to this part. Nevertheless, I am happy that you visited this site and had the time to read even just this note. And to those who read it from the beginning to this part. Thank You. 
I honestly don’t know how I will start this Fan account for these episodes. I never wrote a review, or recap, or summary or anything else. And this is my first time. (P.s. This is not a recap. This is me, trying to preserve every moment of the episodes. Hahaha)

I never liked Jang Keun Suk because of his looks. I kid you not. I didn’t notice him until almost half of YAB. For me, his face is my second priority, an extra point should I say.(But he is hot!) JKS, in my opinion, is like a drug.

After digging information about him, I want to know him more. From article to another article, from blog to another blog, from Pinterest to Instagram. I am the type of person who reads comments first before reading the main article, and sometimes, through these comments, I can catch new and interesting things. 

Oh Yeah!!! I love him. I love him not because of his face, but because of his personality, of who he is. He is a man of substance, so I guess I can learn a lot from him. The probability for this to happen is 0.000000000001% but c’mon, dreaming is sooooooo damn free!!! Calling Jang Keun Suk!!! Let’s have fun!!!! 
I honestly want to enumerate all the things that I like about him, but, nah, I will not do that. It might take days for you to read it (haha!)
I think every one of Eels has a story to tell on how Jang Keun Suk has inspired us, in one way or the other. Whatever the reason is, we are under the same sky (Oh, that’s his favorite line!) Whatever the reason is, we are united to a single goal, it is to support him no matter what. As written on ECI’s banner, “We Eels are always with you”

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thoughts on ‘Switch ~Change the world~’ Episode 11-12
I have indicated the following:
–    20 important notes
–    28 notable scenes
–    11 quotable quotes
–    05 questions for the upcoming episodes
–    90 screenshots (believe me, these are only some. Was not able to capture other scenes of Sa Do Chan. I got hooked over Jang Keun Suk’ acting and forgot to take screenshots already hahaha )

IMPORTANT POINTS
1.  Geum Tae-Woong inspected the things of Choi Sang Hyun which he realized after, that there was a hidden meaning from the highlighted words in the Thai Bible: “In my path, I have sent lions. They will save you”
2.  Oh Ha Ra informed Baek Joon Soo that Grizzly was found. However, Baek Joon Soo stated that Grizzly’s should have been stopped and caught. Baek Jon Soo and Sa Do Chan discussed about taking the “right” path but since both have a different stand, Oh Ha Ra stopped two parties from arguing.

86ab462b1177085a1927fcc616cb94dc.png

3.  Oh Ha Ra had a drinking session with her sister as she was having a hard time handling two opposite personalities. After drinking, she went to Baek Joon Soo’s room, unknowingly and bluntly state her sentiments towards the two. She then, ended up saying that Baek Joon So is good looking.
4.  Manager Kim talked to Geum Tae-Woong privately and handed the picture of the person who gave the bible to Choi Sang Hyun. Geum Tae-Woong then instructed Manager Kim to keep an eye to “Baek Joon Soo’s” colleagues.
5.  Sa Do Chan’s Team had a background check regarding Hwang Bum Do. Results says that he has a clean background. Yet, Sa Do Chan disagreed stating that probably the accounts used were borrowed accounts. It is still yet suspicious if Hwang Bum Do is the real Grizzly until they thought of the vacation house which will be a factor to determine Grizzly’s identity.

6.  Sa Do Chan’s Team confirmed the details about the vacation house which made Sa Do Chan’s hopped out of the prosecutor’s office for a while. Oh Ha Ra secretly followed him in their hideout.
The team got surprised when Oh Ha Ra appeared in the scene.
7.  Geum Tae-Woong reported to Choi Jung Pil that Choi Sang Hyun called Hwang Bum Do during his escape from the scene. Choi Jung Pil told Choi Do-Young to buzz Geum Tae-Woong once “Baek Joon Soo” investigate further about Hwang.

Read more: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/archives/51698#more-51698

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New comments about "Switch" drama 

1/ Great story line and wonderful actors and actresses. Writers keep you off balance along with the main characters who are always a little off balance. Fast moving and never boring.

2/ Clean drama, my son 11 years old can watch this. Jang Keun Suk is proven again and again to be a better actor in every single drama he starred in. He deserves 10000 thumbs up for his impeccable acting skill.

1bf5219c19b2167383ccb599cf3d8a87.jpg

3/ It is a great show....a lot of fun to watch. It moves along quickly and is never boring. It makes you want to keep watching to find out what will happen next. Great acting from all. Great ending. Definitely worth watching.
4/ Jang Keun Suk, I can’t deny he is really a great actor.

5/ I loved the series! Very creative and good humored. I love Jang Keun Suk.

Reading his biography on Wikipedia he learned that he works since he was 5 years old. In addition to being a wonderful actor, he is a great singer (see his videos on YouTube) and now he is also directing. He works very hard! He has talent and a lot of perseverance, can speak current Japanese and English. 

cre: viki 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1