[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

Do you remember last year on 28 Mar? 
SBS DRAMA "SWITCH" was broadcast for the first time at 10:00 pm on Wed, March 28, 2018.
We, Haeden Museum became more famous when Baek Joon Soo (played by Jang Keun Suk) had shooting in the museum.
To remember the first anniversary today, we will upload some original photos that we took in the museum last year! Especially! Share the SBS site where you can watch the drama scenes.

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/special/sbstv/clip/0/22000266117 

47488833601_11a72a9f6f.jpg

40522885663_f422994eaa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading comments about "Switch" drama

1/ Oh my God this movie is goalssssss. It’s a deliberate shift from the usual Korean Drama shenanigans and an awesome one too!!! There’s so much suspense and it’s awesome to get your adrenaline pumping.

Now let’s talk about Jang Keun Suk Oppa. I missed him so much and seeing him in this movie was a beautiful breath of fresh air. He was absolutely perfect for the role.

He did well when it was time to be a brooding mofo and equally amazing when he needed to be a goofball. There was amazing chemistry between the actors too.

In general I’ll vote this drama 10/10 a thousand times if I could.

2/ Switch is a beautiful drama,its unlike any typical hallyu drama.Its very thrilling and has just the right amount of action, smartness and emotion. The plot and premise are so unique and all the actor do justice to their roles.
I became a fan of Jang Keun Suk and Jung Woong In. I will also appreciate Han Ye-ri, Kwon Hwa-hoon ( Jo Seung-do) and Song Won-seuk ( manager Kim ) for their convincing performances.

Applause for Sa Do- Chan's dream con team and cheers to the subbing team. Even the dialogues are so powerful ! I enjoyed this drams so much I hope to see a part 2 soon !

cre: viki

be01a8a1ec8e0b3595091e08fca94b1a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jang Keun Suk donated to 2 different organizations to help Gangwon Province wildfire victims:
On April 10th, Jang Keun Suk himself donated 100 million won to the "Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association". 
On April 11th, he donated 48 millon won worth of resources (rice, ramen...) to Social Welfare Community Chamber= “Community Chest of Seoul”. Eels (Cri-J, JKS Japan FC and eels from all over the world) also donated 45 million won (money) to this organization, Community Chest of Seoul.

13cb84ed0429288ab638cd847c8c63f3.jpg

cre: Naver

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reading comments about "Switch" drama:

1/ Waaahhh really impressed by the story. An extraordinary comeback for Jang Keun Suk.

I really didn't expect that the story will have these much of turning points.The Drama is full of fun, actions & friendliness. 

14d4d57bc7bb497f01be3b199c59814b.jpg

2/ So good and superb acting from everyone! Each episode gets better as the storyline progresses and there’s always a twist! This drama keeps you on the edge of your seat and keeps you guessing! 
Jang Keun Suk does an amazing job in his role along with the rest of the cast! And I personally think he looks great the way he is (read some comments as I watched the drama and some stated his weight gain) regardless he looks healthy and that doesn’t distract from his acting! Plus he’s still handsome as ever! 
Jung Woong In makes such a great villain in this drama that you can’t help but despise him!! He’s technical, smart but evil and that makes for the perfect K drama bad guy. I like how the story has progressed, despite the lack of romance I think it is very believable and not rushed unlike other dramas that I’ve seen in the past. 
Both leads get the job done as professionals. If I wanted to watch a sappy love story I would have watched something else, but if you want something new and refreshing then watching Switch.. you can’t go wrong with this choice.

cre: viki

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KNTV (Japan)  first broadcast! Switch Change The World Drama
Last starring work before Jang Keun Suk enlistment! 
A genius scammer and an elite prosecutor who challenged the two opposing roles and pioneered a new ground 
Exciting entertainment!
A hugely popular Jang Keun Suk won't give up somewhere A genius scammer and a serious prosecutor's first challenge for two roles each! 
The drama with full of magnificent scale and a sense of speed. 

On-air date:    Starts on Friday, June 7 , at 11:30 to 0:45 after every week (Fri, Sat)
Rebroadcast date:   After 5:30 to 8:00 every week (Sun) 

54815ec66ce896b6262d22285d60606f.jpg

https://knda.tv/kntv/program/kn190604/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1