[Drama 2018] Switch: Change the World, 스위치 - 세상을 바꿔라

0ly40

Shin do hyun participated in the drama "Switch" with Jang Keun Suk, from the contest 600 selected 1
Shin Do hyun has talent, she plays in MVs, commercials, web drama...
She has just experienced the fierce competition of 600 participants and she was casted in the drama "Switch - Change the World" with actors Jang Keun Suk, Han Ye ri, Jeong Woongin, Choi. Jae Won ...

28b61888497c6c06595de827de682bec.jpg

http://news1.kr/articles/?3236711

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahn Seung-hwan, joined the drama "Switch" with Jang Keun Suk through the contest 200 select 1
On 19 Feb, Ahn Seung Hwan's ENT representative confirmed that he will appear in "Switch-Changing the World" drama (director Nam Tae Jin / scriptwriter Baek Woon Chul and Kim Ryu-hyun).
Young actor Ahn Seung-hwan will join the team of Jang Keun Suk.

Ahn Seung-hwan takes on the role of Jeon In-tae, genius hacker that's part of a group of frauds. He passed 200 candidates to participate in this film.
And it is interested in the type of hacker he will show in the drama.
Ahn Seung-hwan is known for the commercials, web drama, tvN show "Love of all" and "Criminal Minds".

2018022001001566900119471.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201802190901194110

• Thanks 1

[News] “This is the black and white charisma” of Jang Keun Suk, the perfect muscle 30's
Jang Keun Suk is proud of the strong muscles.
On 19th Feb, Jang Keun Suk posted a picture on his SNS with "Coming up Vogue" and a fashion of "Vogue" Maz.
Jang Keun Suk posts a charismatic pose in the public picture. Jang Keun Suk's intense eyes and strong arms muscles are also impressive. Jang Keun Suk's charisma is more evident in black and white photo.

912bcfcb1b48d4de458c20202eb1b9f5.jpg

Jang Keun Suk recently attended '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Torch Relay' event. 
We can feel a good mood of a young man at that time.
In addition, Jang Keun Suk is a main cast in the new drama SBS 'Switch - Change the World' (directed by Nam Tae Jin, writer: Baek Woon Chul) will be broadcasted following “Return”.
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001018977

Eng trans: Cindy Jin(ECI)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[News] Jang Geun Suk Spells Sexy & Stylish In Vogue Korea Pictorial
IN PREPARATION FOR HIS UPCOMING DRAMA, JANG GEUN SUK REDEFINES DAPPER LOOK FOR PICTURES IN FASHION MAGAZINE VOGUE KOREA.
Jang Geun Suk is set to return to the small screen on March by playing the roles of a conman and a prosecutor in SBS drama Switch – Change the World.
As such, in his recent themed photoshoot, the actor charms his way based on the dual characters that he will portray for his latest drama. He exudes intense charisma as he commits to the concept of the pictorial by showing off different facets of his emotions.

His piercing gaze and manly appeal are genuinely reflected on the images pictured in the magazine’s set motif.
Jang Geun Suk said, “Almost every day before the drama shoots, I am focused on all the preparations. I want to act as trustworthy actor.”

Switch will be aired on SBS some time next month.

ec52e6ca07445d49aac690ca7e5c890c.jpg

http://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/jang-geun-suk-sexy-stylish-vogue-korea/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] Jang Geun Suk Says He Wants To Be Unrecognizable In New Drama
Jang Geun Suk recently participated in a pictorial and interview with Vogue Korea, where he gave viewers a peek at his character in an upcoming drama.

It was previously confirmed that Jang Geun Suk would be appearing in SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Switch—Change the World” (working title). The drama will be centered around a satirical message about justice and the line between good and evil.

In his pictorial, Jang Geun Suk strived to steer away from the public’s preexisting image of him and portrayed his character from the drama, in which he will be playing a two-in-one role. The duality of his role was used as the motif for the shoot.

The actor gave off sexy and chic vibes and set a different mood for each photo with his facial expressions. His outfits and accessories also helped to capture the emotions even more. Jang Geun Suk reportedly wowed the staff with his wide spectrum of emotions and concentration during the shoot.

In the accompanying interview, Jang Geun Suk discussed his upcoming drama, which will mark his return to TV after two years. He said, “These days, I’m focusing every day on preparing everything before filming for the drama begins. At the first meeting with the ‘Switch’ director and writer, I requested one thing. I said I didn’t want to look like Jang Geun Suk at all in this drama.”

He explained, “I think that if you see Jang Geun Suk more than the character, then it disturbs the flow of the drama. I have ambitions to become a trustworthy actor through my acting in this drama.”
“Switch—Change the World” will premiere in March, as the follow-up drama to “Return.”

Jang-Geun-Suk5.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/21/jang-geun-suk-says-wants-unrecognizable-new-drama/

• Like 4

[News] Jang Geun- Suk's Determination Going into Drama "Switch - Change The World"
Actor Jang Geun-suk revealed a photoshoot for fashion magazine Vogue Korea, and the theme was centered around his new character in the upcoming drama, "Switch - Change The World".

In the photo revealed, Jang Geun-suk's two photos are combined into one, images overlapping. As the actor will be playing double roles in his new drama "Switch - Change The World", this photoshoot was made according to that concept. The news of him coming back to the drama world after 2 years of absence is already an exciting news, and he has doubled the excitement by coming back with double roles. In the drama, Jang Geun-suk will be playing the characters Sa Do-chan and Baek Joon-soo. This sure is a big step in Jang Geun-suk's career and he is determined to show everyone what he can do.

81cf57db51f082b6d44341ed35adbf82.jpg

28f4a90db66f92460b199968bfd12c74.jpg

"Lately, every day, I'm preparing for the drama before we begin filming. When I first met the director of "Switch - Change The World", I made him promise me just one thing: I don't want to see the actor Jang Geun-suk in this drama. If the viewers see Jang Geun-suk before the characters, I think it really break the flow of the entire show. Plus, this time, I do have a strong desire to become the actor whom the viewers can trust with my acting".

The drama "Switch - Change The World" is scheduled to air in March, and the netizens are curious to how Jang Geun-suk will approach this double role and how much he has grown as an actor.

https://www.hancinema.net/lily-s-take-jang-geun-suk-s-determination-going-into-drama-switch--change-the-world-115797.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

[20180223 airport event] CriJ FC hold Airport Event: On the occasion Pyeongchang Olympics,  supporting Jang Keun Suk and "Switch" Drama.

Thank you for coming to the event even though it’s late at night!

Jang Keun Suk’s reassuring eels~♥️ Safe home!!

39738414694_457d005b95.jpg

40449064551_1309935fa1.jpg

cre: tw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 New Korean Dramas To Premiere In March 2018 With Jang Geun Suk...

(Extract)

SWITCH: CHANGE THE WORLD (SBS)
Asia prince Jang Geun Suk wheels up to play a con artist posing as a prosecutor. Robin Hood prosecutor fighting for justice while defying laws and ethics will be a deviation from his previous flower boy projects. So yes, feel free to gush on its exciting premise. wink

Jang will join the legal drama camp at SBS, who has been keen in showcasing hot actors as prosecutors since last year. The actor’s portfolio flaunts classic film and TV favorites, including You’re Beautiful, Love Rain, and You’re my Pet.

Underrated but reliable actress Han Ye Ri of Age of Youth franchise will play the lead girl of the story.

Switch: Change the World replaces Return for SBS midweek drama spectacle beginning March 14.

fe4ee0c3cfbab3b9abc45621754cd94e.jpg

http://www.hellokpop.com/list/korean-dramas-march-2018/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Grevin Seoul tw:

#JangKeunSuk & #Hanyeri co-star with the first drama

Start watching SBS new drama "Switch - Change the world" from 28th of this month. (Because "Return" delay)

Jang Keun Suk 's brilliant return after two years

What a double person! Just listening will make me expect more

Let 's look forward to the first broadcast in March!

#JangKeunSukDrama #KoreaDrama #SwitchChangetheworld#SBSDrama 

12d65cbe2b0bbd33476fc6bba0bdaa14.jpg

https://twitter.com/GrevinSeoul/status/966537994118225920

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[News] Jang Geun Suk, Han Ye Ri, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of Upcoming Drama
The cast of SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Switch – Change the World” (tentative title) recently gathered for their first script reading.

9d53208771b76334618e1b1dbf52acc5.jpg

Set to premiere this March, “Switch – Change the World” will follow the journey and challenges of conman-turned-prosecutor Sa Do Chan, shedding a satirical light on society as it discusses the topics of justice and the fine line between good and evil.

The cast and crew gathered for their first script reading last month, bringing together screenwriters Baek Woon Chul and Kim Ryu Hyun, producing director (PD) Nam Tae Jin, and the main cast of Jang Geun Suk, Han Ye Ri, Jung Woong In, Lee Jung Gil, Jo Hee Bong, Choi Jae Won, Kwon Hwa Woon, Shin Do Hyun, and Ahn Seung Hwan. They gathered for approximately four hours, putting their all into the rehearsal to bring their characters to life.

Jang Geun Suk is set to take on two roles for the drama as both Sa Do Chan, a genius who became a conman after failing to become a prosecutor, and Baek Joon Soo, a prosecutor who follows the rule of law down to the finest of details. The actor is said to have excelled at the difficult task of taking on two characters with completely different personalities. Han Ye Ri perfectly encapsulated the bright energy and sharp wit of her character Oh Ha Ra, who, by talent and skills alone, was able to overcome the societal obstacles of coming from a low-income family, attending a provincial university, and being a woman.

Switch.jpg

The two leads worked together with a strong supporting cast that included Jung Woong In playing Geum Tae Woong, the head of an art gallery and a famous figure in the art industry, and Lee Jung Gil playing Choi Jung Pil, a living legend in the political sphere and the former prime minister. They were also joined by Jo Hee Bong playing Director Bong, who works closely with Sa Do Chan, and Choi Jae Won playing Jung Do Young, the head of the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office.

Switch-2.jpg

The production staff of “Switch” stated, “The chemistry showcased by the cast during the first script reading was explosive. We were able to reaffirm the passion the actors have for the drama.”

“Switch” will be the follow-up drama to “Return” and will begin airing in March.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/28/jang-geun-suk-han-ye-ri-gather-first-script-reading-upcoming-drama/

• Like 2

[News] "Switch - Change the World" Script-reading Session Full of Passion
The main cast of the upcoming drama "Switch - Change The World": Jang Geun-suk, Han Ye-ri, Jung Woong-in, Lee Jung-gil, Choi Jae-won, and Jo Hee-bong have gathered together for a passionate script-reading session.

The session lasted about four hours as the cast members and production team had a blast in their first meeting, getting to know each other and practicing their lines. According to a staff, this was the most intense script-reading session he has witnessed as every one of them are passionate actors and actresses, ready to make "Switch - Change The World" the greatest show ever.
The main actor Jang Geun-suk have previously shared his concerns over portraying the double roles, but at the script-reading session, he managed to play both sneaky con-artist Sa Do-chan and old-fashioned prosecutor Baek Joon-soo perfectly, impressing everyone gathered at the scene. His two characters have two completely opposite characteristics and tone, but he was able to constantly jump from one role to the other without any hesitation.

photo950310.jpg

Actress Han Ye-ri is playing the Prosecutor Oh Ha-ra, who've achieved her goal just by her brain and skills even though she had the triple hurdle of being a woman, born of a poor family, and having graduated from a lower-rated school. Han Ye-ri portrayed her character Oh Ha-ra in an energetic manner, understanding her ambitious, lively character completely.

Of course, the other veteran actors such as Jung Woong-in, Lee Jung-gil, and Jo Hee-bong were flawless in their reading and acting out the scene. Even though everyone was seated for the reading, just by their facial expressions, little gestures and stable tone of the voice made the script-reading session so much more realistic.

The producing team of "Switch - Change The World" shared with the news of how impressed they were to watch these veteran actors create the show with their splendid acting.

"Switch - Change The World" will be aired in the ending of March, taking over the timeslot of "Return" after "Return" airs its final episode.

https://www.hancinema.net/lily-s-take-switch--change-the-world-script-reading-session-full-of-passion-116098.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2