[OFFICIAL] Yoon Shi Yoon Yoon Shiyun ♡ Jin Se Yeon Jin Seeyun Couple (♡ HwiHyun Couple ♡)

Usagi. Kore

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 4/11/2018 at 6:28 AM, lovethatlook said:

Another BTS cut

IS it just me? why does it seemed that he just wanted to hold her hand or has the urge to touch her unconsciously.... :tongue::blush::wub:

Hi..nice to meet u here...actually i am just silent reader but in this group looked still quite and less people who join in maybe because the drama isn't broadcasted in National TV and the time broadcasted is too late in the night or because the drama is still aired on TV chosun.

I want to know about are u fan of Yoon Si Yoon or Jin Se Yeon?

I hope someone can translate those bts video.:D

Yes for me...on that new bts video, they seemed comfortable enough as couple in drama(although there were people who dislike their interaction and chemistry in drama or in bts video).

And it looked Siyoon wanted to be playful with her so he teased her so much in bts(by not letting go her hand).

As u have known it in viki interview, she said that Siyoon liked to tease her.

And i have watched these couple from the 1st aired, i think that they are close enough now.

I hope we can get more member to support this couple inside and outside the GP drama so we can have more news to be talked in this thread.

Thanks

Ps. Sorry if my grammar make u confused because English isn't my mother language. :D

3 hours ago, bluefish said:

I want to know about are u fan of Yoon Si Yoon or Jin Se Yeon?

I like both of them. I watched all their dramas so far. I like YSY's acting skills more than JSY. I think that she still needs to improve more on her skills, I think she is becoming better since flower in prison. I am so sorry,  her acting is fine but compared to YSY,  who can express his emotions better everytime. When he starts to cry, I cry with him too. 

6 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I like both of them. I watched all their dramas so far. I like YSY's acting skills more than JSY. I think that she still needs to improve more on her skills, I think she is becoming better since flower in prison. I am so sorry,  her acting is fine but compared to YSY,  who can express his emotions better everytime. When he starts to cry, I cry with him too. 

Actually I'm not their hardcore fan too, i just like to watch many drama (i happened to watch lee jong suk and jung il woo drama which casted with her). Her acting is become good too now. This is first time i watched YSY's acting and i like him too. Now i am watching his variety show 2D1N to know him furthermore. 

Have u ever look him at the bts of his previous drama?

It's hard to find JSY's bts previous drama(but overall i think she is a bright and bubbly person). Usually it is difficult to see the different attitudes of the actress(but maybe it depend on each person personality too)^_^

If something really going on with this HwiHyun couple, i think there are many differences from their acts towards each other. :)

But this thread still quite and there is little amount of HwiHyun shipper-_-

I hope we can gain many supporters internationally (FYI, it seems knetizen like this couple too from their comments on Naver):D

15 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

I follwed this IG acct since GP started airing. It is so nice for her to do the translations bec its hard to find eng subbed stuff for this drama. 

Yes sis...i followed those acc too in instagram.

Here english translation of their VIKI interview after prescon. I found their interaction is cute though.:D

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1790820324308275&id=159824760741181

Archived