Quantcast
Usagi. Kore

[OFFICIAL] Yoon Shi Yoon Yoon Shiyun ♡ Jin Se Yeon Jin Seeyun Couple (♡ HwiHyun Couple ♡)

Jin Se Yeon Prepares For Marriage In Traditional Wedding Clothes On “Grand Princejin-se-yeon-grand-prince3.jpg

Jin Se Yeon has transformed into a beautiful bride-to-be!

See Also: Watch: "Grand Prince" Shares Behind-The-Scenes Of Yoon Shi Yoon And Jin Se Yeon's Kiss

The actress plays the female lead Sung Ja Hyun in the TV Chosun drama “Grand Prince,” who finds herself at the center of a battle between two royal brothers (Joo Sang Wook and Yoon Shi Yoon) for her heart.

In recent episodes, Jin Se Yeon impressed viewers with her courage in chasing after the man she loves even after he departs for war, and broke hearts by later weeping for the loss of her lover.

However, “Grand Prince” recently dropped some stills previewing the jin-se-yeon-moon-ji-in-grand-prince.jpgupcoming tenth episode. In the photos, Jin Se Yeon calmly prepares for a wedding, even exchanging a laugh with her friend (Moon Ji In), though their expressions quickly change to fearjin-se-yeon-moon-ji-in.jpg

Some of the questions raised by the stills are who Jin Se Yeon might be preparing to marry, given the state of affairs in previous episodes, and what might have happened during the preparations to spoil the happy mood.

The episode in question will air on April 1. Watch the first episode exclusively on Viki below

Some of the questions raised by the stills are who Jin Se Yeon might be preparing to marry, given the state of affairs in previous episodes, and what might have happened during the preparations to spoil the happy mood.

The episode in question will air on April 1. Watch the first episode exclusively on Viki belowhttps://www.soompi.com/2018/03/27/jin-se-yeon-prepares-marriage-traditional-wedding-clothes-grand-prince/

• Like 2

Hi i am newbie here..nice to meet you all..

I found there were 2 thread of this shipper. Can we merge become one? I think we can moved here.:D

First i watched Grand Prince drama...i liked this HwiHyun couple and i liked the love story too.:wub:

I am basically not their both fan.

I hope we can continue investigate our couple furthermore.

Thank u

• Like 5

Yoon Shi Yoon And Jin Se Yeon Share Tearful Kiss On “Grand Prince”Yoon-Shi-Yoon-Jin-Se-Yeon3.jpg

Yoon Shi Yoon and Jin Se Yeon share an emotional reunion on the next episode of “Grand Prince”!

See Also: Yoon Shi Yoon To Release Special Song For Fans

Spoiler

On March 31, the Chosun TV drama revealed new stills of a romantic moment from its upcoming episode. The photos show prince Lee Hwi (played by Yoon Shi Yoon) and Sung Ja Hyun (played by Jin Se Yeon) tearfully reuniting after Lee Hwi nearly lost his life on the battlefield. The two lovers share a sweet kiss and gaze heartbreakingly into each other’s eyes, as if unable to believe that they have finally found one another again.

Notably, Lee Hwi sports a beard in the newly released stills, while Sung Ja Hyun’s previously long hair appears to have been gracelessly chopped off.                                                                                                                                     Jin-Se-Yeon-Yoon-Shi-Yoon6.jpgYoon-Shi-Yoon-Jin-Se-Yeon-2.jpg

The producers of “Grand Prince” commented, “The love story of Hwi and Ja Hyun, who are reckless when it comes to love, will shine even more as their romance faces new adversity and hardships.”

They added, “Please look forward to the second half of the story of ‘Grand Prince,’ which will develop even more quickly from now on, as well as the ‘blood-red romance’ that will rage even more violently.”

The next episode of “Grand Prince” airs on March 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already started watching the drama, you can check out the first episode below! https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/30/yoon-shi-yoon-jin-se-yeon-share-tearful-kiss-grand-prince/

• Like 5

DZn_Y06VoAANWPb.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 :heart:                                                                                                      :heart:DZs-ybHW0AAPtc9.jpg&key=d8bb609abe0426a0                          :heart:                                                                                                         :heart:

• Like 3

DZxFwPNWkAALiGv.jpg                                                                           

• Like 4

animated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha             Y56OFjhYnbRbbGdW1QoSk7kks9ok4vl_N_7PzdEkanimated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha                                                                                                                                                      animated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha

• Like 3

animated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-haibkT1qEdmWzDNsWmUlATEy95ZGzRK6P7KFhMaHluanimated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha                                                          animated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha      animated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha          animated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-haanimated-emoticons-hareketli-ifadeler-ha                                                         

• Like 3