[OFFICIAL] Yoon Shi Yoon Yoon Shiyun ♡ Jin Se Yeon Jin Seeyun Couple (♡ HwiHyun Couple ♡)

Usagi. Kore

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

ooh why you do that YSY?? JSY is not even there. Why asked whom the baby king liked more? :wub:

Is she on your mind sometimes? I am just wondering. 

:D:lol:

Yes...why did he mention Jahyun's name when she wasn't around him? She is always on his mind, of course:blush:

I want to share presscon pics..they were looked match one to another :wub:

Photo_Grid_1523958603618.jpg:blush:

Cr.to the owner

i dont care if some fans hate JSY, but in this drama, she and YSY are very compatible and has an amazing chemistry.

I love this scene, even without a kissing scene, they were able to portray how they miss each other. Their eyes did the talking. So simple and sweet yet flirtatious :blush:

Image result for grand prince ep 16

Image result for grand prince kiss

Image result for grand prince kiss

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

i dont care if some fans hate JSY, but in this drama, she and YSY are very compatible and has an amazing chemistry.

I love this scene, even without a kissing scene, they were able to portray how they miss each other. Their eyes did the talking. So simple and sweet yet flirtatious :blush:

@lovethatlook Yes sis..i agree with u..

Let the haters spread their hate..they are just creating their own little drama of pure insecurity. :D

If HwiHyun don't have any chemistry...why the rating increase higher now?-_-

Both of them can portray their feeling into acting to one another.

Even in outside the drama..they are comfortable one another.:lol:

Let's just support this couple till the end.

:heart:

@Usagi. Kore thank u sis for editing the main title of this thread. But it is better if u can add their hangul name like this :

Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 :heart: Jin Se Yeon 진세연 

So korean fans(who know english well) will notice them in this thread.

I heard they like our couple and want them to be paired again in modern drama.:lol:

OMG... they were doing their vlive again yesterday:lol:

You can watch videos on V LIVE.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/68517

I think i can't stand with this couple again...my heart is bursting watching them..

Even in this bts making video:D

https://youtu.be/kH7n9s9df2s

For this HwiHyun couple...Just start your date now:lol:

Because he doesn't want to be bachelor for his life:D

8 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Havent gotten over ep 18’s kiss scenes yet :ph34r:

Me too sis...i saw your comment on IG's lighthoney sis:lol:

They shared their 1st bed scene on drama each other:D 

I hope it will special unforgettable moment for them:blush:

They looked awkward when they unraveled their clothes but their kiss going smoothly passionately naturally like lovers:wub:

I hope happy ending for HwiHyun:heart:

IMG_20180429_231911.jpg

I'm mostly a silent reader on soompi, I don't post that often anymore, but thought I'd post here since I love these two together lol~

There's a new BTS video out:

Reposting translations for the kissing scene BTS from instagram:

Spoiler

EDIT: Put the posts under a spoiler tag since I didn't want the post to take too much space lol.

16 hours ago, Ayame said:

I'm mostly a silent reader on soompi, I don't post that often anymore, but thought I'd post here since I love these two together lol~

There's a new BTS video out:

Welcome in this thread sis:)

No problem..this thread is still in silent because there is a little people who ship this couple. Maybe we still wait the others to come here:lol:

OMGOSH:Di like the last bts..their relationship progression is going up...i feel they liked each other and feel comfortable though. U can see if a guy acted like a child like siyoon did in those bts..he is comfortable with her and he is attracted to her so he can became himself. He even gave compliments to her:wub:

I hope they will date after the drama is done:D

EDIT: So I just edited this post with all the translations for the bed scene BTS and other BTS (under the spoiler below). And I have to say, I keep laughing because YSY keeps saying "Mom" and "Mom, I wanna go home" LOL. The bed scene BTS is my favorite, haha. XD

The bed scene BTS was just posted~ <3

EDIT: lighthoney1610 on instagram just posted the translations from the bed scene BTS:

Spoiler

More BTS from TV Chosun's facebook. These BTS make me so happy lol:

Spoiler

EDIT: Also some translation posts for the above BTS:

Spoiler

Archived