[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Libera @sin hoonsim @ladyid enjoy watching it raw, I would be on my way to work.  :D

So that you know, I miss LSK's short hair.  After watch Weightlifting Fairy, I went out and cut my bangs just like her.  She was adorable there, so pretty here.

About Time fighting! Make the most of that 101 days Choi Michaela.

Bring it on Lee-Lee otp :o)

loving the drama so far.  unfortunately the live streaming from the tvn site came with a lot of commercial interruptions but i guess it's better than not having access to the raw.  i would encourage viewers to stream from tvn if you would want to see the raw version (without subtitles).  it definitely will give a gauge on viewership.  tvn can collect data since streaming was done directly from their site.

initial thoughts.  lsk and lsy looked good.   they complement each other.  i loved how lsk showcased her talent.  tomorrow we will see her play the piano.  it's also cool to see our otp do the scenes in open water.  i think they shot in open seas.  brave of them.  i must also say lsk still looked pretty even with her diving mask. 

waiting for the subbed and uninterrupted version tonight.  unfortunately it's not available on dramafever but hopefully they would have it on drama3sonline.

I haven’t watched the full episode, just the segments that were posted.

So far so good.  Very engaging and fun.  I like the energy from both leads.  LSY’s character is as prickly as his Twenty’s one.  This time with a healthy dash of hypochondriac, germophobic, paranoiac overlay.  LOL.  LSK does vulnerability so well. Her character is so upbeat and sweet.

Archived