[Drama 2018] About Time / 어바웃타임

Maetawinz

"About Time" Casts Lee Seo-wonva

photo933365.jpg

Actor Lee Seo-won joins "About Time" according to sources.

He takes on the role of Jo Jae-yoo, a musical director. He has a reputation for his natural instincts and genius abilities and is known as 'the Mozart of musicals'. Although his abilities are solid, he's never experienced failure before so his humanity is seriously lacking>

"About Time" is a fantasy romantic drama about an unfortunate woman who sees the life-clocks of those around her and a man who can stop time. Together they make magical moments only possible through love. Lee Sang-yoon and Lee Sung-kyung are the leads

The drama is directed by Kim Hyeong-sik and it begins in May.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

https://www.hancinema.net/about-time-casts-lee-seo-won-114427.html

SF9's Rowoon reportedly cast as Lee Sung Kyung's younger brother in new tvN drama

By beansss    15 days ago 
lee-sung-kyung,rowoon
bo

According to reports on February 6, SF9's Rowoon has joined tvN's new Mon-Tues drama, 'The Moment You Want To Stop: About Time'. 

Previously, Rowoon made his acting debut through web drama 'Click Your Heart', before appearing on KBS's 'School 2017'. He will now take on the role of Choi Wi Jin, the younger brother of the female lead, played by Lee Sung Kyung.

'About Time's lead cast also includes Lee Sang Yoon, Lim Se Mi, Lee Seo Won, and more. The drama tells the story of a musical actress who who has the ability to see the countdown clock of everyone's lifespans, including her own. It is set to air some time in May. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/sf9s-rowoon-reportedly-cast-as-lee-sung-kyungs-younger-brother-in-new-tvn-drama

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Se Mi Joins Lee Sung Kyung And Lee Sang Yoon’s New Drama

Im-Se-Mi1-2.jpg

Following news of Lee Sang Yoon joining Lee Sung Kyung for tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “About Time” (working title), it has been confirmed that Im Se Mi has been cast to play one of the main roles.

“About Time” is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of a woman who has the ability to see people’s life expectancies as well as her own and a man who is able to pause the countdown to the end of her life.

Im Se Mi will join the drama as Bae Soo Bong. She is the only daughter of a media tycoon and a director of Magazine Music who has gorgeous looks. Contrary to her arrogant image, she thirsts for the love of Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon) and does whatever she can to earn it. However, blinded by love, honest and bold Soo Bong slowly transforms into a master of tricks.

A source from the production crew stated, “Im Se Mi, who is not only good at acting but also shows talent in various areas, such as singing and emceeing, was cast because she is perfectly suited to play Bae Soo Bong.”

“About Time” will air sometime in May of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/30/im-se-mi-joins-lee-sung-kyung-lee-sang-yoons-new-drama/

Lee Sung Kyung was spotted filming for About Time yesterday and today, it looks like filming began on February 12th. The drama will probably have musical numbers considering that Lee Sung Kyung will play as musical actress and her dream in real life is to be a musical actress, she is also a good singer and dancer, i am very curious to see what they will do, if they will make the drama like a musical or if they will just show some musical number when Choi Michaela is acting for a musical on stage.

Script for the first 4 episode, shooting began on February 12th

Spoiler

Yesterday Lee Sung Kyung was spotted filming for About Time

Han Seung Yeon To Join Lee Sung Kyung And Lee Sang Yoon In New Drama

Han-Seung-Yeon-Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Y

Han Seung Yeon will be returning to the small screen through tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama“About Time” (working title)!

The fantasy romance tells the story of Choi Michaela (Lee Sung Kyung) who has the ability to see not just her own life expectancy, but those of others as well. She will get entangled in a romance with a man (Lee Sang Yoon) who can pause the time left until her passing with practically no effort.

Han Seung Yeon will be playing Jeon Sung Hee, Choi Michaela’s long-term best friend from college. While she has striking “girl crush”-like visuals with her tanned skin, thick eyeliner, and over-the-top accessories, Jeon Sung Hee has an extremely cute personality and a tendency to say silly things. Actress Im Se Mi has also been confirmed as a part of the cast.

“About Time” will premiere sometime in May.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/21/han-seung-yeon-join-lee-sung-kyung-lee-sang-yoon-new-drama/

I'm very curious how Michaela sees time and what the consequenses of Do Ha stopping her time is. Will she die young but he prolongs it or is it something different?

I'm also looking forward to the musical numbers, and I really hope they're incorporated well into the drama. 

25 minutes ago, ladyid said:

I'm very curious how Michaela sees time and what the consequenses of Do Ha stopping her time is. Will she die young but he prolongs it or is it something different?

I'm also looking forward to the musical numbers, and I really hope they're incorporated well into the drama. 

I am really curious about it too, it's still not clear, it looks like she knows that she will die young for this she is so desperate to be with him, but what he does exactly and how it's still a mistery. I guess we have to wait for the drama to air to know what they mean.

Lee Seo Won Confirmed For New Drama With Lee Sung Kyung And Lee Sang Yoon

Lee-Seo-Won-Lee-Sung-Kyung-Lee-Sang-Yoon

Actor Lee Seo Won has been cast in tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama!

See Also: Korean Fashion 101: From The World Of K-Pop And K-Dramas

“About Time” is a fantasy romance drama that tells the story of a woman who has the ability to see people’s life expectancies as well as her own, and a man who is able to pause the countdown to the end of the woman’s life.

Lee Seo Won will play the role of Jo Jae Yoo, a musical genius “comparable to Mozart.” His character is described to be musically talented but extremely cold and picky.

As previously mentioned, Lee Sung Kyung’s character Choi Michaela is a professional musical actress who has the unfortunate fate of being able to see a person’s lifespan. She tries to hold onto Lee Sang Yoon’s character Lee Do Ha, the chairman of a cultural foundation who is unaware of his ability to pause the countdown to Choi Michaela’s life.

“About Time” is set to air sometime in May.

Source (1)

CR. Soompi

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] About Time, 멈추고 싶은 순간: 어바웃타임 - Lee Sang-Yoon, Lee Sung-Kyung - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 PM KST - Premiers in May
On 3/3/2018 at 2:36 PM, sin hoonsim said:

Food support for drama About Time

Lee Sang Yoon sent the food truck even if he wasn't shooting yesterday, he is so kind. I am glad to see that About Time cast and crew seems already close even if they started to shoot not long ago.

# Supporting today's #
Scheduled to be organized in May
tvN # drama # About time shooting scene
Often referred to by # Lee Sang Yoon actor called
Even though you do not have a shot today
For the outdoors time team
You shot me hot.
Go to the far field and be the real best.
The staff members liked it.
The weather suddenly became warm.
A lot of iced drinks.
# Strawberry Latte is tearing off and coming back
I would like to thank you again.
I also appreciate the friendly approach of the Times staff.
I wish you a big hit
# Coffee tea # Snack tea # Chilli tea # Chilli truck # Food truck
# Celebrity Support # Corporate Events # Catering # Snack Delivery

On 2/27/2018 at 3:46 AM, Libera said:

Lee Sang Yoon changed look for his upcoming drama About Time, to look younger :lol:

Haha Lee sung Kyung and Lee Seo Won definitely are much younger than him but in his age, he still look quite young and charming :D 

I love in Master of the House, he is the oldest among Lee Seung Gi, Yang Se Hyeong, and Sung Jae, but they always tease him and his reactions were so cute :D:D 

According to Lee Sung Kyung latest interview it seems that the drama About Time is pre-recorded and it should air in June, maybe she still doesn't know for sure the date it might air at the end of May.

Yu Xiaoguang To Make Special Appearance In Lee Sang Yoon And Lee Sung Kyung’s New Drama

Yu-Xiaoguang.jpg

Actor Yu Xiaoguang will be making a special appearance in tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “About Time.”

Yu Xiaoguang is a Chinese actor who has been gaining popularity through his appearance with wife Chu Ja Hyun on the Korean variety show “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny.” His love for his wife has earned him the nickname “Yu-vely.”

In the upcoming drama, Yu Xiaoguang will be Zhang Qiang, the oldest son of a family-led Chinese company that enjoys high growth every year and boasts strong capital. He isn’t the average second generation chaebol, and instead started as a regular employee and worked his way up to become a respected elite businessman. He decides to fly to Korea to meet Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang Yoon) to talk about a potential investment offer.

Yu Xiaoguang stated, “I have always enjoyed Korean films and dramas. I had hoped to appear in a Korean drama if I ever got the chance, and I think ‘About Time’ will be a great opportunity for me, even though it is just a special appearance. I hope to be able to appear in more Korean productions in the future.”

“About Time” will be a fantasy romance about a woman who can see how much time everyone around her, including herself, has left to live and a man who stops time for her. The drama will be led by Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Sung Kyung, and is set to begin airing in May.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/09/yu-xiaoguang-make-special-appearance-lee-sang-yoon-lee-sung-kyungs-new-drama/

SF9’s Rowoon Confirmed To Join Lee Sung Kyung In New Drama 

Rowoon-Lee-Sung-Kyung.jpg

SF9 member Rowoon will join the cast of upcoming tvN drama “About Time.”

“About Time” is a fantasy romance drama about a woman named Michaela (played by Lee Sung Kyung) who can see everyone’s life expectancy including her own and a man who has the ability to stop her time named Lee Do Ha (played by Lee Sang Yoon).

Rowoon will play the role of Choi Wee Jin, a musical actor and younger brother of Michaela. Choi Wee Jin is Michaela’s only brother who is optimistic even after his family suffers from financial hardship. After being discharged from the military, he hangs out at home unemployed and can’t stand up to his sister who has become the breadwinner of the house.

Rowoond debuted through the Naver TV Cast web drama “Click Your Heart” then appeared on “School 2017” and “Everyone’s Romance.” He was received favorably for his acting in “School 2017” where he depicted an idol who seemed arrogant on the surface, but was internally anxious about his low popularity.

Archived