[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

Guest jaykim215

sorry for asking, but for the episodes with 1/2 subs is the other half going to be subbed?

thank you for the subs btw, wouldnt understand a thing without em =P

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

sorry for asking, but for the episodes with 1/2 subs is the other half going to be subbed?

thank you for the subs btw, wouldnt understand a thing without em =P

well we don't have any translators at the moment.. they're probably too busy.. or don't wanna do it anymore.. so until there is anyone.. i mean anyone.. who can translate the episodes.. no-one can make subs for them.. i can always time them.. but i need translations first..

Guest Breakers

Ochibi: i was contemplating how i should format the song list.. maybe i'll do a mini survey now..

Would people want the song list to be in alphabetical order (within each episode) , or in the order in which they occurred in the episode??

-atm, i've been doing them in the order they have been occurring the episodes..

-please voice ur opinion so i can make the song list good for everyone!

-thanks for participating!

BTW.. ANYONE who has the songs in bold in the song list, please upload.. they're the missing songs i can't find.. =)

^ erm... i think the songs are good enough listed under episodes, it's easier for me to find the songs too =)

and i have a few of the songs that's not uploaded in the list, i'll upload them right now and will edit this post after i'm done... ^^ nvm, i'll PM you! =D

thanks for your hard work too! for maintaining the thread!

Guest fEeziE_

Do you know what the song was played for Season 2 LoveLetter #15 episode 29, when some of the guys were steping forward for Bae Seul Gi to catch the rose and to be partners with her for the sumo game.

thanks in advance if you guys find the title of the song that was played. :D

Guest twinkle_l0ve

^twinkle_l0ve: That's from Loveletter #3 of Season 3 (Episode 5 and 6). It was one of the funniest episodes ever! Especially Hankyung doing the intro's to the stick game in chinese..

Its season 3, epid 5 & 6

wow thanks a bunch^0^

Guest silverwingz

I'm definitely doing by episodes.. but the question is.. do u want me to put them in alphabetical order, or in the order they were played in the episode?

Guest silverwingz

I think it's easier by alphabetical order, but I mentioned that before already ;D

Loveletter #27 Episode 47 - the song Soojin sings to Hwanhee in the long jump game & the song playing in the background during Hwanhee's jump

Fly to the Sky - Fly To The Sky

yeah.. but what i'm thinking is.. most ppl don't know what song it is that's playing.. so if it's on order of when they are played during the ep. then it's easier for them to find... *sigh* .. dunno wat to do..

Hmm, maybe O_o Though since there's a full description next to each song, I thought that would be enough. Dunno, depends what people prefer I suppose :3

And Saragorn has a good point about how often they repeat the songs for different episodes :sweatingbullets:

Guest dreamofgoose

well we don't have any translators at the moment.. they're probably too busy.. or don't wanna do it anymore.. so until there is anyone.. i mean anyone.. who can translate the episodes.. no-one can make subs for them.. i can always time them.. but i need translations first..

What episodes, or parts of episodes, need to be translated? I do know some Korean so maybe I can help out.

Guest heartdrops

yeah.. but what i'm thinking is.. most ppl don't know what song it is that's playing.. so if it's on order of when they are played during the ep. then it's easier for them to find... *sigh* .. dunno wat to do..

Well, they already have the descriptions for them.

I personally don't care which way you do it.

I just appreciate you doing this :lol:

Guest heartdrops

Some of these are already on the first page but just listing it again for this episode.

Maybe I'll upload some of the missing songs later.

Episode 147 (09-09-06)

Super Junior - U - The kingka team performance before the bridge game

Fly to the Sky - Like a Man - Solbi's imitation

Ayumi - Cutie Honey - Background music during the bridge game and performance afterwards

SG Wannabe - Partners for Life - Solbi's imitation during striking game

Episode 148 (09-16-06)

Ayumi - Cutie Honey - Chun Myung Hoon & Yoon Jung Soo's couple performance

Chae Yeon - Two of Us - Lee Sang Won & Shin Jung Hwan's couple performance

Bee Gees - How Deep is Your Love - Background song during Lee Sang Won's couple train

Theresa Deng - Moon Represents My Heart - Hangeng's peformance for couple train

Episode 149 (09-23-06)

Justin Timberlake - Sexyback - Brian's intro performance

Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Si Won's intro performance

Will look in older episodes once I transfer them back to my commpiieee.

Archived