[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xillusions

I'm going to miss the old thread!

But thanks for making a new thread, the old one was getting messy :)

It seems like they tried to add some season 2 games into season 3!

I wish there to be the rose ceremony in the end of the episode like in S2

And it also seems that the girls get to perform too!...i think since i see BSG dancing :)

I was quite disappointed that there were no episode yesterday but i Can't wait to watch the next episode!

<33 Carmen

Guest kathie

could someone pls re-up the eng-soft-sub for shinhwa's ep. ?

i can't get em from sendspace (T-T) plsssssss ... sorely need

Guest p3nnyl4m

Yups.. That first and 2nd post was seriously lots of hard work..

Big thanks to silverwingz ~~ :D

It's very much neater now..

Guest silverwingz

Thanks to 杨葩08.. we have HQ episodes of season 3 from 1-15. I've updated the post with them all.

If you want them, u need to download all three parts and join them with HJsplit.

More episodes in HQ will be coming. Since these are HQ.. it takes extra long to upload, so thank you 杨葩08 for putting in your time to upload them!

Enjoy!

wow so much re-organizing around here!! :P

GREAT WORK silverwingz *two thumbs up* it's so much better to have the guest list up, everything is much neater too.

Thank you 杨葩08 for upping the HQ, now i don't have to rely on CB for certain eps :P.

I'm back to my hometown for 2 days and there new thread already started... Very good organizing... very god job...

I just rewatch previous episode, anyone know what background song they play on season 2 Episode 28 (051029) - arround 24.00~25.00 - When Minwoo get jelous when young ran be kissed by hyun joon. And if anyone have it would you upload for me? Thanks u very much... :D

Guest snapple!

i like the neatness of this thread ^^;

this show is HILARIOUS ..

i'm still trying to find the part where seul gi and shi won kissed but i cant find it :3 someone help ?

Guest silverwingz

i like the neatness of this thread ^^;

this show is HILARIOUS ..

i'm still trying to find the part where seul gi and shi won kissed but i cant find it :3 someone help ?

Season 3 Episode 19 - where they play the team charades game, after the couple charades games.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

the old thread is close???

no wonder i feel really weird at first..

until i read a few comments after and look at the pages... n figure out this is a new loveletter thread (yeah im slow ! ^_^)..

Guest xskies

omgee sliverwingz! thanks for the guest list for next week! XD yay pja and bsg is ganna be on and also brian and lsg XD ^____^

Guest zeroandone

Thanks for all the subs, guys! ;D

Bae Seul Gi's back! It's been a while...I've gotten really used to Ayumi already. The more I think about it, Seul Gi and Ayumi kinda look alike, maybe that's why Siwon likes them both! Haha but w/ Seul Gi back, Ayumi no longer has a chance with Siwon but there's Ki Bum! Wow!

Archived