[variety] Loveletter 연애편지

Guest dabest123

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

i agree as well!! cystalis.. u did such a good job! must have taken u ages for that episode!

AND thank you treeesaa for those subs... i've added them to the post now..

:D

Guest mei_yee_chan

Loveletter #10

Males: Koo Joon Yup, Min Kyung Hoon, Shin Jung Hwan, Chun Myung Hoon, Ha Suk Jin, Haha & Kim Ye Joon

Females: Jeon Hye Bin, Bin Woo, Jang Young Ran, Seo Ji Young, Seo In Young, Sun Woo Sun, Hwa Ran

050903 Part 2 (Episode 20)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51JCAKUA (babybakchoy)

Loveletter #11

Males: Kim Jong Kook, U-Know Yunho, Micky Yoochun, Kim Ji Suk, Ho Bum, Shin Jung Hwan & Chun Myung Hoon

Females: Jeon Hye Bin, Jang Young Ran, Hwang Bo, Ji Hye, Lim Jung Eun, Sangmi Lina, Kil Gun

050910 Part 1 (Episode 21)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=51JCAKUA (babybakchoy) <----- wrong link

I was downloading some episodes from the links on the front page. I just want to point out that the above two links are the same but for different episodes (???).... :huh:

Hopefully the wrong one can be removed 'cos I made the mistake of not looking twice before downloading and I don't think others would want to waste their time either. Thanks!

Guest silverwingz

I was downloading some episodes from the links on the front page. I just want to point out that the above two links are the same but for different episodes (???).... :huh:

Hopefully the wrong one can be removed 'cos I made the mistake of not looking twice before downloading and I don't think others would want to waste their time either. Thanks!

thanks for pointing that out.. i copied this from the old thread.. so yeah.. but i fixed it.. feel free to tell me if there are any more mistakes in the post.. including the song list as well.

and sorry that u downloaded 2 of the same thing.. :(

yay! i cant wait

its cuz BSG! and park jung ah! hehe and theres lee seung gi and plus... x-mas is there XD ^___^ tomorrow's saturday! cant wait <3

Guest beauwhale

I dl the song on page 12, the 1st song in season one i cant dl it, when i clicked on the link, it doesnt pop up the new window. I think it's Aqua's song

Hmmm. the cast seems alright... the Male casts looks good! A few pretty faces there. hehe. I'm not exactly that enthusiatic for the female cast though. Too bad if Yuri really got transferred to X-man Permanently.. not a loss actually. Why is Brian attending all these variety shows alone?! Where is Hwan Hee?! I miss him so much on TV! Is he doing any filming or promoting? Why don't i see him recently?

Brian and Hwanhee are doing solo activities right now. But Hwanhee just finished with his drama not too long ago, so I'm guessing he's resting. Hopefully they'll come back together on gameshows. I miss them together too!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90088

Random BriYeon (Brian+Chae Yeon) on Love Letter. =]

^I LOVE the BriYeon couple too! Their chemistry is amazing and I honestly think they both look good together too! And they do kind of dance alike. :phew::sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the guest list! I really like the list this week! And sorry to all you Yuri and Ayumi fans I'm really glad they're not there this week

-nie

I knew I wasn't crazy when I saw X-Mas on the Love Letter preview!

YAY. One by one the TRAX boys are coming out on Love Letter.

I hope there is a special performance by them. :)

Bae Seul Gi and Brian (or X-Mas :x)! <3

Guest silverwingz

HI GUYS! HOW ARE WE ALL??

ANYWAY.. DOWN TO BUSINESS.. I NEED TO KNOW WHO CAN TIME ANY LOVELETTER EPISODES! LUCKILY WE HAVE A TRANSLATOR!! dreamofgoose is our current translator =) Hope u all say thanks!!

So yeah.. i've recieved some translations of a season 1 episode.. which dreamofgoose translated to see how it would be since he/she hasn't translated before. The Han Ga In episode Part 1.

If anyone here can time.. that would be great! PLEASE PM ME!!

I'm hoping we could make a LL subbing team as well!

Cheers!

Guest mintiful

aww thanks dreamofgoose for translating!! <33

--

this weeks guest seems pretty cool! BSG. PJA. LSG. X-mas.. and the regulars!! <33

im hoping there's a brian and bsg pairing <33

Guest xlilvietgrl

thank you for the official guest list of tommorrow's episode!!!

awww...no suju members?

buht at least there's Brian!! :w00t:

and Bae SeulGi unni!! :w00t:

lookin forward to tommorrow's episode!

thank you subbers for your hard work! cant thank you enuf!

Guest Saragorn

HI GUYS! HOW ARE WE ALL??

ANYWAY.. DOWN TO BUSINESS.. I NEED TO KNOW WHO CAN TIME ANY LOVELETTER EPISODES! LUCKILY WE HAVE A TRANSLATOR!! dreamofgoose is our current translator =) Hope u all say thanks!!

So yeah.. i've recieved some translations of a season 1 episode.. which dreamofgoose translated to see how it would be since he/she hasn't translated before. The Han Ga In episode Part 1.

If anyone here can time.. that would be great! PLEASE PM ME!!

I'm hoping we could make a LL subbing team as well!

Cheers!

Awesome! Is there anywhere to get a HQ version of this episode?

Oh wow! Lee Seung Gi on LL? I don't recall seeing him in an episode ever. I'm hoping for an LSG-BSG coupling. haha LeeSeungGi is Love. Thanks for updating this list. You're doing a great job silverwingz. If you ever need an editor. I'd be happy to help. ^___^

Does anyone know if the rumors to LL ending are true? I read on another DBSK forum that it's going to be replaced in November. Say it isn't so!!!!!

Archived