[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

18 minutes ago, larus said:

LOL another from FoS! what a great cast!

now i'm just waiting to Doona Bae be cast too, haha.

maybe next week we will have a table read?

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not quote images/gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 4

Wow this will be FOS reunion . I’m a fan of Lee Kyu Hung especially after Prison Playbook where he did such a superb job as the looney drug addict. @bedifferent I’m  looking forward to this drama . More than the other blockbuster one that will be shown in July  ....kkkkk ..

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Life, 라이프 - Lee Dong Wook, Cho Seung Woo - July 2018

Posting because it's only March but I'm wishing it's July now. I'm already anticipating this medical drama.

The writer. The director.  caliber of cast. And then a rookie actress at age 26. Praised for her debut lead role for Just Between Lovers.  Happy for her. There's just always more rising new male actors  (not that I'm complaining. ha ha ) but it's good to see rookie female ones  shine as well.

Spoiler

You gotta click. You'll see she's like younger version of Soo Ae.

twts cr: as tag.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yoo Jae-myung Reunites With "Secret Forest" Crew for "Life"

2018/03/15 | 142 views |  | Permalink

Сохранить

Spoiler

photo955251.jpg

I can hear the satisfied sobs of "Secret Forest" fans over this news, as actor Yoo Jae-myung will make his return to the side of its writer, as well as Cho Seung-woo once more. The actor joins the hospital crew of "Life", making the cast even more delightful and the aforementioned fans no doubt very grateful.

Yoo Jae-myung will be playing Joo Kyeong-moon, the Head of the Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, and try saying that really fast about ten times. Kyeong-moon may be the department head, but he is an outcast in the hospital. He takes pride in his work and he has a sense of responsibility, which causes him regret when he needs to turn patients down due to red tape. In order to protect his values and the hospital's function, he is expected to clash with Goo Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo), who has a different approach than him.

The actor has stated that he finds the script to have great depth, adding that it is a pleasure to work with creators Hong Jong-chan and Lee Soo-yeon-I, while he also looks forward to his reunion with Cho Seung-woo.

While I have yet to board the "Secret Forest" train, I really want to tackle the drama at some point, and I have nothing but good feelings about Yoo Jae-myung's participation. The actor is simply one of those trusted figures who make everything they join better. As someone who knows the value of fan love, I'm also happy that the many viewers who love "Secret Forest" will get this reunion in "Life". May it be a great one!

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

• Like 6

On 3/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, larus said:

OMGOMG...I was praying for this...please please accept....this will be such great reunion for the FoS cast....the writer and the actors seemed so glad to have worked with each other....As Yoo Jae Myung has confirmed I think Lee Kyu Hyung will too.

• Like 7

On 3/16/2018 at 4:42 AM, plappi said:

Yoo Jae-myung Reunites With "Secret Forest" Crew for "Life"

2018/03/15 | 142 views |  | Permalink

Yes please! It’d be so exciting to see him again. His character in FoS was hands down the most complex and compelling character I’ve seen in years! I can’t imagine any other actor in that role. Hope he’ll accept it!

• Like 4

Actors Moon Sung Geun and Chun Ho Jin  join JTBC's upcoming drama Life.

Moon Sung-geun plays Kim Tae-sang, deputy director of the Sangkuk University Hospital and head of orthopedic surgery. Kim Tae-sang is a person who has a frank and realistic desire for the title of a hospital title while feels irritated by a doctor's life in a university hospital like a deceased person. Chun Ho-jin will play the role of psychiatrist Lee Bo-hun, as head of the hospital in Shang-dong, Sangkuk University Hospital. (Google translate)

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018031915445871325&outlink=1&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11603691

• Like 6

To be honest I've never seen a K medical drama that didn't feature a power struggle of some kind.

At the top of my head are shows such as Golden Time, Medical Top Team, Brain, Beautiful Mind, The Romantic Doctor, Yong Pal, Syndrome, D-Day. Even sageuks like The Horse Doctor and DJG. Or should I say... especially those. Even The Good Doctor inevitably wanders off in that direction.

I'm saying this because I'm wondering how the power struggle in this drama would be that "different" from other medical dramas.

Can we assume with Stranger's writer on board that murder is involved? :wink:

• Like 4

On 01.04.2018 at 3:00 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

To be honest I've never seen a K medical drama that didn't feature a power struggle of some kind.

Me neither. I am also curious how this drama will be different. I think this drama will raise to a higher ranking the power struggle in medical dramas. :)

Like how the legal aspect was secondary in Stranger/ Forest of Secrets.

• Like 4

Actor Han Min plays Park Jae-hyuk in the JTBC new drama 'Life' as the first year as an emergency center resident. As a doctor, he is an enthusiastic character who selects Emergency Medicine Department.

Hanmin made his debut in SBS 'Secret of Birth' in 2013, took a sculpture-like visual and delicate performance through KBS 2TV ' Naeil's Cantabile '.

20180404135410677.jpg

http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB11613815

• Like 2