[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

Thanks @annagriss8 for the screenshots.  I love that moment! For the six years she has worked for him, Manager Kang did not make a mistake in her work nor his character.  Reminding Seung-Hyo of happiness other than board room presentations, graphs, and pie charts.  What did he miss while living the working ant’s life? A life less lonely? How simple is happiness.

There’s much to say about episode 15.^^ I like it a lot.  For me, it’s to remember to live a life that is meaningful.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kanama1811 said:

Just checked the clips of ep 15. 

GSH made up a team wih Dr. Oh and Dr. Joo, they have meal together and have fun convo I think :rolleyes:

Ah.. there is no scene between our Presdir and Dr. LNE in ep 15? I'm craving their interactions.

Cannot wait for sub!

Me too... But why did it show that she is resigning in the preview?

LNE is not directly involved in the conflict anyway and she stood strong even when Pres Gu fired her, then why now? 

I had full faith in the otp before so I hope they will end up together (at least a hint).

• Like 4

My ep.16 is not showing yet...

But ep.15 was kinda slow... Can't believe it is actually a penultimate episode, but LOL, we do need a tigress in the house, don't we? Our dear Director Oh :D I love how she shoved that restructuring head guy to the wall and started talking about his kid. And she knows more than 50 ways to kill people! LOL... but what?? they just threw employee ID's just like that into the trash bin? Okay, a bit off there from the real world. Truth is, if the cards still open access doors in the hospital, it could seriously be misused. And let's say they had disabled the cards, then, it was useless for YJW to pick them up anyway... This bit of detail was a bit disappointing for me for such a drama. Was it a miss from the writer? or the director? Oh well....

Poor poor CEO Cho... I now realized he had such low self-esteem despite his wealth... He was always in the shadow of KSH. Still didn't earn my sympathy though. I hope he gets his consequences...

At least we see progress in the romance department for YJW... Real smooth move in asking for a kiss :D He is good even though it seems that he's never dated before.... unfortunately, foiled again by YSW's double. But at least JW was able to open up and share with Reporter. And look at just how happy he was when he reached home.

While waiting for ep.16 to become available, I think someone, anyone, should set the record straight on behalf of the production.... The main character of LIFE is just JSW and LDW. The rest are just supporting character, WJA and MSR included. Yeah, that's how I will remember this casting by. A drama does not have to have female lead to accompany male lead. Why mislead us viewers into thinking that WJA and MSR will get significant screen time and presence in the story by calling them female lead? I really wouldn't consider them that way at all. And also as someone said earlier (I believe it was 40somethingahjumma) that this show is a workplace drama (in a hospital), not a medical drama at all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

That is it, you guys!

Just watching all episode 16 youtube clips an was emotinal ride for me. And the way they end - filming  Gu & NoEul grinning from ear to ear @ dust hrs + perfect ost, made me feel so melancholy! The couple & the brothers are done with the unimportant things and  living their LIFE. 

Still so emotionals, I didn't realized how attached I am to this series.  Goodbye summer 2018!

• Like 13