[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

I just finished watching ep14 with subs, with hubs.

During LNE & Mr Gu scene

Me : Urgh! LNE!!!! Yaaa!! Why can't you see that he cares! Wae? Come on, girl! We're only 2 episodes away! I can't turtle-egg watch this. It's too painful to be Mr Gu right now.

Hubby :: Awww, their first fight. 

During LNE, YJW & Pretty Reporter scene

Me : Ono ono ono. She's totally gonna think LNE with YJW.  Why so many misunderstandings? First LNE and Mr Gu. Now this? Gosh! What is wrong with this writer? Why are you wrecking all my ships!!! Why?!

Hubby : She's jealous lol. That's cute. 

I had a mental breakdown,

Hubby The end game is LNE-Mr Gu and YJW-Reporter, it's so obvious. Clearly Mr Gu likes LNE and LNE had her light-bulb moment tonight about her feelings towards Mr Gu. Your other ship, well, the only thing they need to do is to cut the sheepish-stolen-glances and just kiss already. So stop freaking out.

Me : (50% calmed down)

Hubby Now can I re-watch the episode alone, please? I did not catch the whole  joint-ownership thingy. That is actually very clever if he wanted to eliminate the corporation full control.. bla bla bla bla (This is where I walked away :P)

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

59 minutes ago, Jusyed said:

Thanks for all the postings...love it all..

I have  a lot to say especially with regards to the beloved Mr. Gu and Dr NE, but I decided to listen to the song that ‘Mr. Gu’ sang and ha ha ...it described Mr. Gu perfectly....:grimace:...

Thanks to @bedifferent..... 

@Jusyed what kind of music? JAZZ?

11 minutes ago, azuwaza163 said:

This is where I walked away

@azuwaza163  You both, I just can't :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, piekeboeboe said:

@Jusyed what kind of music? JAZZ?

@azuwaza163  You both, I just can't :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@piekeboeboe I just watched and listened to the YouTube that @bedifferent posted . It was Cho  Seung Woo singing at one concert...and English song about How Fool Is He....have you watched it? 

@azuwaza163 your hubby is very quick thinking....:grimace:.....Hope his prediction of the love line that Mr Gu will be ended up with Dr NE will happen. I got confused when Dr. NE was about to yell again to Mr. Gu but suddenly stopped , was it because she realized probably Mr. Gu thought she likes him? Or was it because she thought that Mr. Gu think that she likes him and he likes her too? Lol!

• Like 6

About Seon Woo, his accident, his family...My opinion is that the parent-child relationship should be considered here in terms of the KS particularity, starting with the different degrees of addressing, in which the difference of 1 year of age counts, a country in which you are judged if you do not add the correct termination of politeness, in which parents have a say in almost anything about the life of their adult child, where even the big sister/brother can have an opinion more important than a couple's spouse. I think the feeling of guilt and responsibility is higher than other populations, the children grow up with the pressure to thank parents, parents who  made great sacrifices and then have great claims.   

Just compare how in English there is only one addressing  form  "you".    

I don't think this is a great fraternal relationship, that's why Jin Woo imagines Seon-Woo going; and Seon- Woo think he is useless; communication between them is desirable; no one says they do not love each other, but their relationship is far from being a great one. 

About Gu and No Eul, they are both attracted to each other :) , (my mistake if not) , and who would recognize his feelings in front of someone closer to the other side, when the feelings were barely palpable, uncertain and also in cold times between the two...

• Like 8

12 hours ago, wanda77 said:

I don't think this is a great fraternal relationship, that's why Jin Woo imagines Seon-Woo going; and Seon- Woo think he is useless; communication between them is desirable; no one says they do not love each other, but their relationship is far from being a great one. 

Hi @wanda77

I imagine that you must be making reference to a post I made yesterday with your comments here. ;)

I am sure that given our different experiences and backgrounds, we will have different views regarding a whole range of issues that LIFE deals with. It is a mark of good writing that a drama can generate good discussions among viewers.

The reason why I like the relationship between the Ye brothers is because despite the fact that they are both imperfect people and make flawed decisions, they are brothers who love each other and do what they can to protect each other in whatever way they can. Yes, I agree that they could be more upfront in their communication but even when they aren't, the other brother always understands why and respects the unspoken reasons. From my perspective, they respect each other's space and boundary lines while sharing a strong underlying sympathy between them.  They don't need words because they know that some things don't need to be said between. They know they love each other, they know they want the best for each other and they know that the other has his own individual burden... which no one else can carry for them. JW's fight is JW's fight. He needs to develop more courage. SW's desire for some normality and of course impending death is his fight. Each brother can cheer on the other but they are limited in what they can do for each other. At the end of the day, they are men and men choose to express affection in different ways to women.

As for JW's imaginary SW, he's had them since childhood because it was his coping mechanism in dealing with the tragedy of losing his father and losing his brother as an able-bodied playmate. JW, has obviously always needed a father-figure... which is why he latched on to the former Director and now to Dr Joo. But the more he becomes his own man and gains courage to fight openly, the less the imaginary SW seems to be needed. Imaginary SW represents something of his conscience in tension with his indecision being played out in technicolour.

SW is a hugely likeable character because he already has so much courage and warmth. His disability is a cloud with a silver lining. Because of it, he knows he is loved... greatly loved... and yet he desires independence and space... now at least we can see that he speaking up more and more about that need. 

• Like 7

Ahhh thank goodness looks like our Dr Oh will come back swinging, hope to see her fiery spirit back up! Honestly, I was really concerned when everyone kept dropping little hints here and there that she was hurt, the one about her child and her family... but I think now it will be brought back as her mother bear instinct, she's been threatened and she isn't going to stand for that.

For one, I have to say, I'm a little bit confused by where our reporter-jin woo line will be going, looks like they've both owned up to using each other after all... Haish.

But, we got our brother storyline back up again, and look someone finally made the connection with the joint operations and the end of Sun Woo's life. I'm really sad though... ah why no happy ending for Lee Kyu Hyung again? :( Was really really hoping. I'll keep hoping, they said if he can get up and walk again, he could survive, please, if nothing else, at least have Jin Woo around more. Talk more, hug more, anything, (gosh if Jin Woo doesn't find out faster...) please don't let it be too late for them.

I do want to see a close to the entire death of the original hospital director Lee though, I can't believe it's been months but there's been no investigation?

Also (oops) I've been reading HAHA but I see most people find the autopsy picture stealing pretty unbelievable - I think the sd card might turn out to be a problem in the future. When Ms Reporter eventually runs their story, I hope that the photographer will be okay. 

[gosh, I found the ninjas after Dr Oh terrifying though, not on their own, but when she was so afraid I was afraid too. Perhaps the dress may be dramatic but imagine man, people dressed in black like that banging on your door in the middle of the night]

Lastly, President Goo - everyone knows he will turn good eventually, but ouch man, Dr LNE really took that personally. I think Jin Woo may have an inkling that the President has a reason for firing them (he said to his chief I think), so that is good to see.

[really last thing, come on, give the Organ Transplant Director Sun Woo Chang/Worker Ant more screentime. His 1 minute was so precious and important, he really shows the dynamic between the hospital and its management, also, please don't cause more people from President Goo's side to leave when everyone is turning against him.]

• Like 8

Please someone know what are they talking about in this video?:)

It seems that she continues call him sunbaenim and no Oppa. This is because in the last video He asked her why she did not call him Oppa? :P:P

Edited by zurubaab
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6

On 9/5/2018 at 4:54 AM, Jusyed said:

I have  a lot to say especially with regards to the beloved Mr. Gu and Dr NE, but I decided to listen to the song that ‘Mr. Gu’ sang and ha ha ...it described Mr. Gu perfectly....:grimace:...

Hhaha, you know that song perfectly describe Mister Goo's predicament with Ms. No-Eul :lol:

If you look into its origin, What Kind of Fool Am I? was the last song in the movie  Stop The World I Want to Get Off in which the main character for many years, driven by his ambition, pursued his career blindly over family and friends.  At the end of his life, after so many decades climbing the corporate ladder, he finally realized his family was the most important thing and his most overlooked source of happiness.  The song was covered by many singers including Tony Bennet and Sammy Davis.  I also thought Mr Goo has some traits like the character in the movie/play.^^

On 9/5/2018 at 5:43 AM, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby Now can I re-watch the episode alone, please? I did not catch the whole  joint-ownership thingy. That is actually very clever if he wanted to eliminate the corporation full control.. bla bla bla bla (This is where I walked away :P)

Sorry to cut your hilarious post... I am you!  I didn't get it either.  I had to rewind to get the joint venture thingy. LOL

You should show him JSW"s singing video and ask him if Goo should sing to No-Eul the same way!

@bebebisous33 ok so maybe I am dead tired (with panda eyes like Jin-woo), I read about the joint venture, still slightly confused. Let's see, so what he is trying to do is have a non-profit teaching Sangkook enter into a joint partnership with for-profit Hwayeong.  If this was in the US, the non-profit Sangkook will end up  having majority of the control of the joint venture.  The venture will have a board established with more members from Sangkook than from Hwayeong to give the tax exempt hospital the control.  I think the IRS code requires that non profit has majority of the control and it must practice charitable acts in order to qualify for this joint venture.  So Sangkook would indeed be able to provide care to the low income and indigent patients like what Dr. Joo wants.  In fact, it has to by law (LOL).  The law also states that In the event conflicts exist between the hospital non-profit and for-profit company goals, the non-profit will be considered more important.   Is that how you read it? 

Bottomline, if Mr Goo can force the joint venture to happen, Sangkook will control its fate over Chairman Cho.  The million dollar question is:  What kind of blackmail infos will Goo use to force Hwayeong to agree to a joint venture and give up control of Sangkook?  Hehehe... the many years and many secrets he knows.  His winning hand could be the Speaker/QL/Hwayeong scandal.  If we end up with this scenario, LSY is indeed a really good writer of office politics.:D

18 hours ago, abyssal said:

But, we got our brother storyline back up again, and look someone finally made the connection with the joint operations and the end of Sun Woo's life. I'm really sad though... ah why no happy ending for Lee Kyu Hyung again? :( Was really really hoping. I'll keep hoping, they said if he can get up and walk again, he could survive, please, if nothing else, at least have Jin Woo around more. Talk more, hug more, anything, (gosh if Jin Woo doesn't find out faster...) please don't let it be too late for them.

Love your post!  IKR, Kyu Hyung :(

The last OST  for Life to be released on Sept 7th.  Antenna's Jeong Seung Hwan is lyricist and singer for this song about the Ye brothers.  

Jung Seung Hwan - 'I'm doing Fine' (Drama 'LIFE' OST) preview

Was this posted.  Making Of.

• Like 7

Hi!! First time posting here.

What can I say, I loved FoS, the writing and production, a fan of JSW, WJA, LDW, so this is definitely not to be missed. What a great ensemble of casting! and a semi-reunion of FoS cast too!

I've only managed to finish watching ep.3, though. I know I'm so late into the series... it's so unfortunate but I was dealing with some RL issues and just couldn't afford the time to watch dramas. Will try to catch up quickly and also back-read on this thread (up to p.20 now) so I can join in the discussion.

Anyway, which episode is everyone at now? Since in earlier pages I read, subs are difficult to find or delayed. I have to ask this because I don't want to spoil myself by reading the recent pages.

Will be back soon...

• Like 7

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@bedifferent Yes, that's how I understood it. But I also noticed that GSH was looking for another company with the app. He is trying to get his own connections and stops dealing with anyone close to the Chairman Cho. In my opinion, he is about to get out of the shadow from Hwayeong.

Thanks, I remember the convo.  A joint venture is the best scenarios for Sangkook hospital staff esp the physicians in term of bonus, incentives to recruit those who desires to perform in outlying rural areas like Sangtong or get more cardiothoracic surgeons for Chief Joo's department.  Many medical entities operate these days and age as a joint venture (hospitals are non-profit and medical clinics as profit).  The profits are contained within the corporation to go to employees, partners... and vampire CEO Cho.  The Sangtong clinic is geared toward elective, preventive, and more profitable procedures which will channel profits back to Hwayeong and Sangkook to sustain the ER,Peds, OB/GYN depts.  I'm still curious at what Seong-Hyo is planning for the custodian building at Sangtong.  Something for the Seosan pioneers and millionaire grandpa/grandma perhaps.  BTW, where are my vet clinic and Nighty PPL?:)

Both WJA and YJM will be moving onto film and short drama.  Won Jin A earned the leading role in an audition over 120 actresses for the movie Long Live The King with Kim Rae Won.  Yoo Jae Muyng will be seen next in a 2-part JTBC drama Ping Pong Ball with Ji Soo.  I'm pitching the drama for this versatile actor here.  Congrats on his upcoming wedding in Oct and enjoy the break from work.

Spoiler

The online comments regarding Life have been more positive after episode 14.  The monologue between Jin-Woo and Seun-Woo tells a story beyond hospital politics, corporate greed, power struggles.  Such is a cruelty of life and our response to it.  When is dealt with hardship and injustice, some gather strength to continue on quietly while others learn take a stand to be better for others.  There are no clear heroes and victors, just people trying to come ahead in life with dignity and more understanding of each other.  

Screenshot 2018-09-07 06.15.19

JTBC

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well it's hard to make another great story like SF :sweatingbullets: but still love this drama despite its flaws :D

I'm a little bit disappointed with the slow pace in ep 13-14, I thought it would be more intense for the second half of the episodes. I'm worried because there are still so many unsolved problems but we only have two episodes left :tears: Hope the ending will be satisfying.

My favorite part. I love gangster GSH.

Jw77UDu.png

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

On 9/5/2018 at 9:47 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

They know they love each other, they know they want the best for each other and they know that the other has his own individual burden... which no one else can carry for them. JW's fight is JW's fight. He needs to develop more courage. SW's desire for some normality and of course impending death is his fight. Each brother can cheer on the other but they are limited in what they can do for each other.

SW tells us he just wants to be normal guy living a normal life. He doesn't want to be pitied or immortalized or be pat on the back for being brave. It's one of the reasons why I like him so much. He doesn't carry around a victim mentality. So why the heck did the show think it was necessary to give us that flashback of the accident... making him look even more pathetic? Yeah... Kdramaland... just can't help yourself, can you? 

Thank you for all the posts and my apologies for copy/paste them. :D :heart: I just want to say Jin-woo's "coming of age" helps him slowly move beyond the guilt and burden he places on himself for his brother's sake.  He was a hard person to cheer for in the first half of the drama for me due to his reluctance to fight his own battle.  There was a voice over line in the beginning when Jin-woo tried to answer the question of why he chose to stay in the profession and shoulder the exhaustion.  His answer was something along the line that his burden is nothing compares to others so he continues on.  I'm happy that he has moved out of this feeling helplessness into positive territory where he understands that he has to make the effort himself, not depending on others.  Understanding and respecting Seon-woo's decision on how he wants to live his life was not easy for both Jin-woo and his mom.  

fullsizeoutput_28a4

Spoiler

fullsizeoutput_28a5fullsizeoutput_28a6

Netflix

@purpose Wow, that's pretty harsh though I think ratings are pretty decent (possibly high for a JTBC drama) so there are people watching. ^^ This drama is pretty ambitious in what it wants to cover, hospital politics and human drama and I think it suffers due to overreaching and lack of cohesiveness.  Some episodes and scenes could have better transitions.  The drama really needs a few more episodes. LSY's forte is in the office sageuk-like conflicts.  The Ye brother scenes were fine, some were actually done well IMHO but I didn't like Seon-woo's self pitying scenes.  His interactions and relationships with others were enough to enlighten us of his situation and thoughts. The love lines, hmmm.  OK, so I think this has a lot to do with PD Hong's direction.  I know cuz I watched his Dear My Friends. :lol:  LSY's choice of PD in collaboration for this drama could possibly be her desire to instill more humanity in this supposedly dry hospital politics... so I think we get a drama that went a little too much into the melo direction. Yes, it has noticeable flaws... which makes me appreciate Jo Seung Woo's and Yoo Jae Myung's excellent performances even more.  Overall, the drama has more than a few commendable points, especially how realistically it portrays the undercurrent feelings and real current happenings of the medical world. I am hoping for a good ending for this drama that also slightly suffers from expectations from the writer's previous work.  It's not perfect but is it devoid of anything good besides JSW? :lol: Anyway, fighting cast and crew, thanks for the hard work.

Speaking of which, no one wants to say anything about my favorite character in this drama, Mister Goo?  :lol::wub:

Screenshot 2018-09-07 09.03.12

Spoiler

Screenshot 2018-09-07 09.03.37

JTBC

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Life" Episode 14

fullsizephoto999606.jpg

People have been keeping things to themselves for a long time at Sangkook University Hospital, but my guess about Seung-hyo's noble intentions might have picked up on a plan or backup plan devised even longer before the president's arrival. Jin-woo is finally facing things out in the open and head on, but we have a lot to get through in a small amount of time. Can "Life" wrap it all up, and does it even want to?

Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo) has clearly been hiding his cards from many, but there are a lot of things currently going on, and I am not sure who is an ally in the know, and who is simply playing his game. He kept Jin-woo (Lee Dong-wook) and Kyeong-moon (Yoo Jae-myung) in the hospital for a reason in the first place, and given how they are using his obvious breadcrumbs to attack Hwajeong directly, I am starting to see that reason.

I assume that he is also behind Se-hwa's (Moon So-ri) absence, which makes the presence of No-eul (Won Jin-ah) and Seo-hyeon (Choi Yu-hwa) in her parking lot more confusing, for now. If the plot goes that way, some current happenings should have started developing earlier, because a shift of the story to an epic conspiracy piece will feel jarring so late in the game. "Life" struggles to connect the power games, office drama, and human stories at times.

At this point, I will not really be surprised by another major shift. However, I appreciate the efforts made to address some of the problems brought on by the previous one, including the recent sullying of an overall great character, Seon-woo (Lee Kyu-hyung). The art gallery sequence is simply amazing, and Seon-woo's rejection of being used for 'inspiration porn' is the exact sentiment I wish the story had reached without betraying in the process.

photo999603.jpgphoto999604.jpg

As for his brother dearest, ring the bells at the Temple of Finally, because I have been waiting for him to step up for a very long time. Like much of what is going on here, I wish it had happened in a more timely manner, but the satisfaction is still strong. Jin-woo's motives and approach have not become heroic throughout this story, but his spark, and Tae-sang's (Moon Sung-keun) defensiveness, finally put everyone in their place regarding their shared guilt.

It is a very realistic approach to what I now hope will not be a murder case. "Life" had been doing fine without main villains, and Kyeong-moon has always been the balancing force Sangkook has needed, not Jin-woo. I just wish that the staff collectively had the foresight to understand that Seung-hyo is not the source they need to attack, especially following recent events. Going by the preview, perhaps Kyeong-moon is that smart a cookie after all.

"Life" is directed by Hong Jong-chan and Lim Hyeon-wook , written by Lee Soo-yeon-I, and features Lee Dong-wook, Cho Seung-woo, Won Jin-ah and Yoo Jae-myung.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

Source:  HanCinema

• Like 7

Hello everyone, lurking on soompi for ages (Since FoS :) ) but I'm writing because of something that I don't really understand fully, because maybe it's simply a 'west/east' classic difference and pretty much simple to answer.

When we were notified of the thrombosys of Seon Woo, the 'result' was that an amputation was the way to solve the problem.

But because of this suddenly it was just like as if YSW was about to die (and it was because of phrostethics, in some sort of way ? )

And here comes my question: is being an amputee the same as being dead in Korea? :O Or there are some other info that I didn't hear i.e. an amputation was not possible anymore, so the good Seon Woo will simply have a thrombosys that will stop the hearth because there is nothing else to do ? It was already strange to hear that people in wheelchair is pretty much like garbage/ghost, hence the doubt about the amputation....

Another small thing: they performed CPR for 30 mins ( wow!) on the nurse, but... don't they have defibrillators? Or it's only because in kdramaland there is no way to save a patient unless the patient needs to be saved?

Sometimes K-dramas teach something new :D

By the way, I'm enjoying every episode of this drama, and I'm curious to see how it will end. I'm only rooting for the non-death of GSW and 'Glutton' :) 

By the way, I found that the last speech (for now) from the vice director Kim was sincere (and true)... when you have worked for many years and you have a lot of work, there will be a youngster that will tell you that you shouldn't make errors and you should continue to love your work. I hope that YJW will have a taste of this before the last episode, I wouldn't be able to work with someone like him, always so "high and might".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@zky2007 welcome to Soompi and the thread. Post more! :D

Jin-woo's thrombosis is ongoing, chronic, resulting in multiple complications already... clots in his lung, clots in his veins, his valve and blood vessels are slowly being blocked.  Due to his condition (not able to circulate the blood effectively), he is at high risk of total blockage and lose his lower limbs.  The more concerning problem is that his clot can break off and travel to other parts of his body: lung, heart, brain and cause ischemia.  Basically he is a ticking time bomb if he chose not to do amputation.  Eventually, he won't have a choice against amputation but the sooner the better to prevent clots from causing a fatal event.

Yes, there are some technical errors. Defibrillator should have been used, gloves on Jin-woo in some scenes, HIPPA pt confidentiality with No-Eul, people enter exit sterile environment of OR like it's their living room, etc..

GSH won't die cuz writer LSY wants to live.  Netizens are scary. :lol:  Moon Sung Geun is awesome in this drama.  I actually sympathized with Dr. Kim's indignant cry when he felt betrayed by the physicians who have known him for years.  He's guilty of greed, ambition, which eventually leads to his compromising way of life.  However, he is not alone in living a life less than stellar.  Many other physicians in the room in their own way was a burden to the ex-director who must shoulder their problems.  Jin-woo's confrontation with Dr. Kim brings back memories of what ShiMok said in the last episode of SF.  For all the good intentions that LCJ had, he was a monster for taking upon himself the right to judge and play God.  Dr. Kim's own perception that he's doing the hospital good by bringing in revenues (no matter if it is through illegal means) to save all others who could not do their share is twisted.  I am with you on the sad fact of life that the older workers are being discounted by the incoming younger ones.  So in a way, I share Dr. Kim's frustration of being irrelevant for all the sacrifices he made for a place he called home the last 30 years.  I only wish his sacrifices were righteous so I can get behind them.  

Dropping off some photos.  More later.  :blush:

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.06.00
Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.06.18Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.05.19Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.05.07Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.04.49Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.04.58Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.06.26Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.06.34

For @azuwaza163 tsundere-ing. :lol:

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.11.52
Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.11.42Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.11.25Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.11.14Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.51.55Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.52.16

Assisting (aka tee-ing it up) is her specialty.

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.12.11Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.12.18Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.12.34Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.12.44Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.52.33Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.52.42Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.52.48

Great shot!

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.07.23

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.07.12

R.E.S.P.E.C.T   said Goo.

The couple that PPL the rainbow cake so well. 

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-09-07 11.23.09

I have to try this new spinning coffee... what is it?

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.53.44Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.53.50Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.53.59Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.54.08

How can netizens hate this scene?  :ph34r:

Sexy part deux.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.03.31Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.03.55Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.03.48Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.04.02

Did you notice Goo's eyes?  hehehe

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.02.33Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.02.24

Screenshot 2018-09-07 11.22.51

When three are not better than one :ph34r::lol:

1836DA6F-5F02-4882-BFB1-2278DB5D99E5E6C2705B-245A-4937-B763-E7BD5D10B454

When your wife knows a friend who has a cousin who is radio central... you suddenly become useful.

Spoiler
Screenshot 2018-09-07 11.23.58Screenshot 2018-09-07 11.23.34Screenshot 2018-09-07 11.23.45

Rebel HQ.  When someone starts waving paper in hand, please pay attention Jin-woo.

Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.01.07Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.01.18Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.01.25Screenshot 2018-09-07 10.01.51

Credit:  JTBC

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, piekeboeboe said:

@ktcjdrama GLAD YOU ARE HERE :wub:

We are now at episode 14.(Last tuesday)
Only 2 episode left on coming Monday (ep15) and Tuesday  (ep16)

Hii!! Glad to see you too here too!! :) It's been a while... what else are you watching now?

Wow, discussion is already on episode 14? Okay, hopefully I can catch up to 14 during this weekend to join in the finale week. It cannot be a quick and casual watch because I have to pay attention to the details, sometimes switching the subs language in order to understand better. As of now, I'm on 6 already. So far, I am enjoying how the story is unfolding.

I love how KSH just stared the doctors down to their seats at the big auditorium without saying a word. Reminds me of stern teacher who walks into classroom and everyone just goes quiet.

But then at the end of ep.3 (I think), the ending scene of him smiling with petals floating down under bright sun was just so out of tone with the rest of the show, although I don't mind seeing a smiling JSW. And with his character too... but then maybe my feeling was due to not knowing much about his character yet. I was on the fence, but seeing how he almost wanted to stop the old man from putting his seal on the document, then his interaction with the dog, his interaction with his mother, and esp. how his secretary stays with him and sometimes even "aegyo-ing" him, I think there's more to his character. He is definitely not heartless.

I'm rather disappointed that WJA's character is not given much depth yet. LNE is supposedly one of the main characters but I'm not feeling her "presence" in the story.... the same goes for MSR's character. But then again, I'm only at 6, not even half-way through, lol.....

I really admire how the cast from FoS can shed their character there and be so totally different here. Hats off to JSW, YJM, LKH... Great actors!... and to WJA and TIH as well from JBL.

Okay, back to the episodes...

• Like 4