[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

OMO. Count me in for this upcoming drama. I am definitely watching it. I love Bae Doona , Kim Hye Soo and Shin Hye Sun as well but Moon Sori is also one of my favourite actresses:grin:

Edit: I only watched Moon Sori in the drama "the Legend" starring Bae Yong Joon and Lee Ji Ah long ago and I was very very interested in her character. 

• Like 2

I saw Moon So Ri just in 'The Legend of the Blue Sea' but I like her. I am satisfied with this cast. The show needs a strong female character who will get involved in the power struggle inside the hospital. We don`t know what role she will take but I have a feeling it will be a major supporting role , just like Yoo Jae Moon`s role. Either way, I expect a good part for her.

• Like 5

There is an article that says: 'Life' has finished casting major figures. Actors Lee Dong Wook, Jo Seung-woo, and Moon Sori appear on the show." I think that means Moon Sori was cast as lead with Leee Dong Wook and Jo Seung Woo. The casting is shaping pretty well. I can`t wait to hear what role she will play. Hope there is another female character who is important for  the plot.

201802221431775431_5a8e55d082f58.jpg

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=2&branch=&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=6027498

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jongski said:

Thanks for casting updates. I don't know who is the actress but at least it fits the age. of characters. I think.  Is she the female lead? Do we expect some more?

I think there are other characters but they will be supporting. What I loved about Forest of Secrets/ Stranger is that all characters had a meaningful role, even the supporting ones. I am not sure if Moon Sori will be the only female lead. Hope`ll find out the whole cast soon.

• Like 3

@samzz Won Jin-A is a talented new actress.  I just saw her in Just Between Lovers!  She emotes very well, quite natural, looks a lot like a young Soo-Ae.  I like her a lot and can vouch for her acting!

Moon So-ri... also a fan of her.  Very versatile, think she also directs.  She is listed along side Yoo Jae Mung.  

@larus wow, they got PD Hong Jong Chan?   Didn’t watch Live Up to Your Name (heard it was excellent) but did enjoy Dear My Friends.  This is quite some cast and crew.  I think we can expect a heartfelt drama.  PD Hong has the magic touch in crafting human stories that we can all relate to.

The only thing left wondering about now is the script.  Can’t waste the talents here.

• Like 6

I just knew there will be an young actress in the cast. They need  doctors who will care about the human aspect in the hospital in opposition with the older doctors who will engage in the power struggle within the hospital.

Won Jin-a will play a pediatrician with a warm heart that has a sense of duty, loves children, thinks of people first. 

• Like 4

Won Jin Ah is an exceptional rookie, she has a lot of potential and was really really good in Just Between Lovers (you can peek on her perf there, also a great drama, her and Junho were great!).

And with my grim reaper here, Im not a fan of medical drama but might watch this, I vowed to follow this talented rookie Won Jin Ah as well.

• Like 4

Won Jin Ah And Moon So Ri To Join Lee Dong Wook And Cho Seung Woo In New JTBC Drama

Won-Jin-Ah-Moon-So-Ri-Lee-Dong-Wook-Cho-

JTBC’s upcoming medical drama “Life” has confirmed that actresses Won Jin Ah and Moon So Ri will be joining Lee Dong Wook and Cho Seung Woo in the main cast.

On February 28, Yooborn Company announced that Won Jin Ah would be appearing in “Life.” She will be taking on the leading role of Lee No Eul, a doctor working in the pediatric department. Her character will be a warm and caring person whose passion for her job stems from her love of children and sense of duty to help people. Won Jin Ah made her acting debut through JTBC’s “Just Between Lovers” and she received high praise for her portrayal of her character.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/27/won-jin-ah-moon-ri-join-lee-dong-wook-cho-seung-woo-new-jtbc-drama/

February 28 2018

Won Jin-A cast in JTBC drama series “Life”

Life-KD-CS3333.jpg

Won Jin-A is cast for the lead female role in upcoming JTBC drama series “Life” co-starring Lee Dong-Wook and Cho Seung-Woo. For the drama series, Won Jin-A will play Lee No-Eul. Her character works as a pediatrician and she gives her patients top priority. Won Jin-A most recently appeared in the lead female role for JTBC drama series “Rain or Shine” (literal title “Just Between Lovers”).

“Life” will first air July, 2018 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/won-jin-a-cast-in-jtbc-drama-series-life

• Like 5

On 2/7/2018 at 5:43 PM, jongski said:

I don't mind seeing new actresses, esp if they have  what it takes when it comes to acting. The new actress Won Jin Ah ( 26yrs old IRL) in the just finished Just Between Lovers has got big potential too. Impressive acting plus strong deep husky voice I like.

Of course I'm going to quote my post. Hehe.  There it is! What I wanted if in case Shin Hye Sun  is not available. I wanted Won Jin Ah, I'm happy with the choice. She's good one. I like her.

@larus@samzz@bedifferent This girl is new actress well or maybe took a while before she got lead role in the just finished Just Between Lovers. As you can see, I mentioned why in prev post. She's 26 yrs old and she looks a lot like Soo Ae.

Thanks for the casting updates everyone.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I love the casting ! I am also excited that the PD of Live Up to Your Name is doing this as that drama is one of my favourites fr last year. At least you know he has done medical dramas :lol:

@jongski @jughead2000 @larus  I agree with you about Won Jin Ah tho I also like Seo Ye-ji (of Save Me).  Both actresses are very likeable. There’s much vulnerability in the way they portrayed their characters yet they are strong gals beneath it all. I’m happy we get someone who auditioned and  won her role at age 26.  Good to see actors and actresses with acting chops coming onto spring and summer dramas.

Wonder if there is a love line between LDW and WJA characters... even if there is, will it be subtle like FoS?

@triplem this one won’t be too much procedural medical I think :)  Still waiting to see another Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim lol.   There’s a bunch of dramas coming out with notable stars @stroppyse do watch this drama with us :) while waiting for Binnie to confirm. lol

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@jongski @jughead2000 @larus  I agree with you about Won Jin Ah tho I also like Seo Ye-ji (of Save Me).  Both actresses are very likeable. There’s much vulnerability in the way they portrayed their characters yet they are strong gals beneath it all. I’m happy we get someone who auditioned and  won her role at age 26.  Good to see actors and actresses with acting chops coming onto spring and summer dramas.

Wonder if there is a love line between LDW and WJA characters... even if there is, will it be subtle like FoS?

@triplem this one won’t be too much procedural medical I think :)  Still waiting to see another Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim lol.   There’s a bunch of dramas coming out with notable stars @stroppyse do watch this drama with us :) while waiting for Binnie to confirm. lol

I’m actually ok if it’s not procedural. You’re the doc so you might appreciate the more technical bits,  but half the time when I watch medical dramas all the terms they use just fly by my head!:lol:. I’m more interested in their love lives . I won’t mind a love line btwn LDW with WJA. LDW is one of those actors who seems to have chemistry with whoever the  female lead he is paired with.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

This drama does look interesting. I like the cast, and thought WJA did a very good job with Just Between Lovers while the others are all veterans that I really like. Well, as long as Cho Seung Woo doesn't senselessly die in the end (still bitter over God's Gift).  When does this drama start? Guess I'll go check out the first page to see what the drama is about. :)  Thanks for the shout out.

edit: Ack! It doesn't start until July! That's such a long time from now! On the plus side, it has the writer for Forest of Secrets which was really good, smart writing.  And, @triplem is vouching for the director. Is it too early to let my hopes start rising for this drama? :D 

Also, when is Binnie going to confirm his drama? More importantly, when will I be able to view Binnie every week????

@stroppyse @triplem all I know is that if I ever see that abandoned (unfinished) high rise building again, I would throw things at the screen.  Remember Lookout and FoS. :lol:  I am looking forward to seeing CSW play what I am hoping for is some shade of grey bad guy, I laughed a little when I saw his movie Inside Men. So different from Shi Mok with all the smoking and swearing. :lol:

Yup, a long way to go, I'm just helping to hype this drama... I will see you over at another drama thread when Binnie confirmed!

PD Hong Jong Chan whose Dear My Friends won the 2017 Baeksang Awards for Best Drama.

PS18022600098.jpg

Credit: edaily

• Like 3