[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

6 minutes ago, azuwaza163 said:

Oh dear. It’s Mr Gu against the world today. I wanttttt to hug him. I hope people soon realise he’s not evil. LNE girl, please don’t let me down. I’m rooting for you. Be useful, k? 

" Be useful " <<=== :lol::lol:

Guy! 30 minute to EP13

I'm at work but will sneak peak at jtbc drama youtube chanel 

• LOL 1

Oh no, did my broship just sink in this episode?:tears: Glutton lied to/ignored Worker Ant - why? Was he unforgiving because Mr. Gu fired LNE of was he deeply bothered by something else atm? Anyway, he only has his PA by his side now and I worry more and more about his fate by the end of the drama. My only hope is that LSY won't play the same card twice and instead give him a chance to win AND stay alive.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

AGB Nielsen Ratings

Episode 1 (7/23/18):  4.334%

Episode 2 (7/24/18):   4.974%

Episode 3 (7/30/18):   4.601%

Episode 4 (7/31/18):   4.493%

Episode 5 (8/6/18):     4.328%

Episode 6 (8/7/18):     4.466%

Episode 7 (8/13/18):   4.116%

Episode 8 (9/14/18):   4.591%

Episode 9 (8/20/18):    4.538%

Episode 10 (8/21/18):  5.150%

Episode 11 (8/27/18):  4.532%

Episode 12 (8/28/18):  5.310%

Episode 13 (9/3/18):    4.920%

Source

• Like 4

Where is Dr.Oh?!! oh President Gu everyone is misunderstanding you. Even Glutton is starting to doubt you now. You still have us viewers.

I really hope No Eul fight him to get some sort of truth out, only she trying to get more out than just accepting the fact that he's bad. 

• Like 6

A sweet quiet episode.  Not too plot forwarding, introspective look at our characters' relationships.

• I hope this is the last episode of gloom for Seon-woo. I'm glad his brother and mom have accepted his wish of moving out and on.  It's what you do with the time that is given to you.   
  • This episode is an ode to all the caretakers out there.  Whether you are doing it out of guilt or love, salute and thank you.
  • Seon-woo continuously asking to be not judged by his disability at work.  Love how his co workers are beginning to understand his need not to be handle with care.  He just want to be recognized on his merits and treated without reverse discrimination.
  • Seung-Hyo has this great gift of perception except when it is regarding matter of his own heart.  Otherwise, his meeting with Seon-woo was respectful to SW's feelings.  He wasn't pushy or overstepped his boundaries.  I like that he lets Seon-woo dictates what he wants to do and say.  
  • Seon-woo's love for No-Eul is a marvelous thing to witness because he came in spite of his disability.
  • Spoiler

• I hope Seung-Hyo won't step aside for Seon-woo in regard to No-Eul and this budding romance.  It's important for No-Eul to bring closure the right way when the time comes for Seon-woo.  Please let her have a second chance.
  • I absolutely love the relationship between Mummy and the Ye brothers.  How gentle and deep they care for each other translate to how Jin-woo cares for his residents and Seon-woo for his job.
  • Jin-woo's lucky.  I wish he showed her Seon-woo's pic in wheelchair.  That's one way to know if she's the one.
  • It's cute that Greek god can be insecure in love.
  • Ms Kang is the best assistant ever.  She deserves a raise.
  • Spoiler

• Jo Seung Woo should do rom-com next.
  • Mr. Gu, you are burdened with the thought of doing the right thing.  Please let others help you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

Am i the only here who doesn’t like mr gu and naeul? Like i love them individually but i still like the original love line, i hope the writer sticks to the original plan. 

Hello and welcome to the thread. :)

I'm ok either way, with love line or no.  I prefer that the changes in Goo are also from others, not solely from No-Eul, so I'm thrilled that his lessons in humanity have been twice coming from Seon-woo. 

The first time in the office, Seon-woo requested Goo to create an environment where speaking up isn't considering snitching or betraying colleagues but rather is needed to point out a wrong to prevent fewer accidents in the future. At the time, Seon-woo has confidence in Gu's ability to do so because Seung-Hyo puts in a lot of effort in whatever he does.   Seon-woo believes he is the right president to cure the hospital's woes because he will try hard to change the hospital culture. In exchange, Seung-Hyo will get time to remove Deputy Director Kim.  Fast forward, they met again, this time it was Seon-woo didn't give up despite how physically difficult for him to come. Seon-woo's resiliency and this goodness, this untouchable human spirit or optimism or whatever you call it touched prez Goo more than he realized.   I think he will remember their conversation when it comes to Jin-woo's dilemma. I wouldn't be surprised if Seung-Hyo comes to Jin-woo's rescue for reporting Dr. Kim.  It's the one way I can see how they can start to work with each other.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ha Tinh Nhi said:

Where is Dr.Oh?!! oh President Gu everyone is misunderstanding you. Even Glutton is starting to doubt you now. You still have us viewers.

I really hope No Eul fight him to get some sort of truth out, only she trying to get more out than just accepting the fact that he's bad. 

More than anything I really want to know why is he so scared of his boss? And what did he mean by "Do you want to know what it feels like to be truly hurt and destroyed"?

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

I hope they wont go to the path where LNE will accept YSW. For me, it's just an insult to be offered love out of pity. YSW is perfect, that he as a man, despite his disability is a accomplished man. He should be given the opportunity to be seen as such , competing fairly whether at work or for love.  I hope YSW will find love. Oh both men, Mr Gu and YSW. why why why you have to fall for the same girl. Sorry YSW, I' m team Mr Gu all the way. One puppy is too lonely. Mr Gu needs a woman in his life. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4