[Drama 2018] Life 라이프

larus

Hah. I don't even watch NetFlix until recently. And only subscribed for my kids. But now discovered %€#^%_€× that Netflix licensed dramas which are not subbed eĺsewhere. I went to the main torrent site where all subs go and there was still no Life subs. Guess I will wait. Only because I am so busy my dramas are backlogged. I have about 26 episodes of 3 dramas to watch before 4th Aug.

I am a medical drama viewer so hope subs are good. Otherwise would just watch raw. Extremely excited over the calibre of the cast. But have zilch expectatiòns over the story. 

Kdramas makes being a doctor or a judge so good that every time I watch one I am tempted to have my children aspire to those jobs. Then the actual reality hits when I see real doctors and judges. Lol. My kiddo or toddlers currently aspires to be a garbage truck driver. Maybe I should ask them to drive the Truck of Doom in a Kdrama instead. That would be steady employment.

• LOL 5

On 7/26/2018 at 2:14 PM, annagriss8 said:

It will be available on Netflix Asia on 4 Aug.

Yes. I just check my Netflix account and in México would be available the 6th of August.  

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

Counting down for my Netflix subs 

Food truck support from Lee Joon Hyuk for SF cast

overall pretty interesting comments from knetz for ep3

Ep 3 Episode ends with Jo Seung Woo smiling, is he a good person? 

life.png
Article: Naver 'Life' Jo Seung Woo begins management restructuring... Medical team opposes
Spoiler

1. [+389,-9]
Very interesting. 

2. [+322,-5]
Everything is good but I hope they lower the volume of the sound effects... and what's with ending? ...Jo Seung Woo is cute...

3. [+202,-4]
The last part with Jo Seung Woo's smile seem like he's not totally a bad guy. I think he's a double agent. It's as if he's worked for the chairman for a long time...

4. [+179,-1]
What's with the final part... Jo Seung Woo smiled like a puppy when he touched the puppy... Why are flower petals falling? And the bgm, why...

5. [+121,-13]
Nothing much is happening, but the music and background is at the level of Japanese invasion in Korea..... It's just about going to the place or not..... not much tension going on too.

6. [+97,-2]
Can't they respond to the feedback on bgm? I get so stressed watching the drama. ㅠㅠ Either lower the volume, or don't add in the bgm when it's unneccessary. 

7. [+82,-5]
Not sure if Lee Dong Wook is a doctor or a patient. He looks lifeless and sick. 

8. [+76,-2]
What's with Jo Seung Woo? Why did he get scared alone, then cute, smart, mean, goosebumps-inducing and kind, he did everything. What's this? It's too good. ㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

4. [+179,-1]
What's with the final part... Jo Seung Woo smiled like a puppy when he touched the puppy... Why are flower petals falling? And the bgm, why...

7. [+82,-5]
Not sure if Lee Dong Wook is a doctor or a patient. He looks lifeless and sick. 

8. [+76,-2]
What's with Jo Seung Woo? Why did he get scared alone, then cute, smart, mean, goosebumps-inducing and kind, he did everything. What's this? It's too good. ㅋㅋㅋ

Hahaha, some of the comments are hilarious  :joy:  Also, Jo Seung Wook ----->> :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, triplem said:

. [+179,-1]

5. [+121,-13]
Nothing much is happening, but the music and background is at the level of Japanese invasion in Korea..... It's just about going to the place or not..... not much tension going on too.

6. [+97,-2]
Can't they respond to the feedback on bgm? I get so stressed watching the drama. ㅠㅠ Either lower the volume, or don't add in the bgm when it's unnecessary 

haha, too funny.  These viewers are also watching Mr Sunshine at the same time.

The dramatic use of BGM :)

• LOL 1

On 7/25/2018 at 6:08 AM, annagriss8 said:

From Lalalili: Life will be available on Netflix beginning August 4, with 2 episodes weekly.

@annagriss8, where please? which country?

I just called Netflix USA and was told they have no plan to bring it to the U.S.
They guy said to submit a request for it, and I said I already did.  I asked him to pass along the message that many of us are waiting for it in the U.S.

So, I suggest - that anyone from the U.S. submit ONE request per IP Address.
https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?ui_action=title-suggestion-quicklinks

In addition, I suggest that all of us from the USA call Netflix and tell them that many of us are waiting for this drama. 

I know it helped with Argon. Initially they had no plan to bring it to the USA, but they changed their minds after many of us called.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1