KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WingL thanks for the clip. It was funny. LOL

^ WingL would you also happen to have the Seishun Amigo performance for the caps you made (like the ones above). Thanks in advance :)

here it is!!

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RQNA0J...DF0NNAB67YQ2HQL

OMG how excited is everybody for the 7th NOBUTA?!?!??!?!?!

i started going crazy yesterday!!!!!!!

i absolutely CANNOT wait!!!

omg. akira is going to do something !!! n OMG. the plan is going to END!??!?!?! *screamssss*

-- x posted to the news thread.

Guest pink_is

I'M OFFICIALY BACK IN THIS THREAD.

yes, kame is hot.

jin is cute.

OMG..

NOBUTA WA PRODUCE?!?!?!?!?!

I LOVE IT!

KAMEPI <3.

i can't wait to dl ep 7..

how's everyone?

im a new fan..

so can anyone pls enlighten me on sth... :D

coz im readin & it seems to me that kazu & jin were really close before???

or are they still ??

so whats the deal with Yamapi??

is he Jin's best friend but te thing is Jin's gettin jealous bcoz yamapi & kazu are gettin close coz of their dorama

so does that mean Jin & Kazu are no longer close or sth like that???

what was the reason for their not bein lcose anymore?/

this has been bogging for quite a while now so i'll be glad to be lectured ^___^

thanks!!

im lovin AKAME ^__^

Guest luluchan

the kat-tun da show was so boring T_T;; stupid volleyball crap *not interested in sports U_u*

but i must say Kame plays volleyball quite well~ haha

I like their song GLORIA

just wanne tell everybody that they can pre-order their KAT-TUN calender here:

i know its in jap, and i believe its only for japan area only. but this is what i have so far.. so *gomen!!*

but for those who are eligable, go to this link!

http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail?accd=R0162184

compare to other groups. johnny is not charging a high price. 2000 yen (only?)

this calender will release at the end of feb 06

calendar will contain the months of april 2006 til march 2007

i will update as soon as there are north america-friendly pre orders avaliable (i doubt it will be soon. but lets pray?)

and .. yes. again

HOW EXCITED IS EVERYONE FOR NOBUTA 8???

i hope i am still allowed to discuss nobuta here cause people at the NEWS thread got mad for too much nobuta was going on over there.

but where else could i go .. ? i am so foreign in the other places in this forum... >O< i really only visit the "other celebs photo" section in soompi... i am scared to visit other places.

i try to make up to it by putting loads of caps.... narrate too. and try really hard not to give out the plot and only do a certain section of the dorama... =((

and the AKAME thing ... i will explain it to u later... =)) as soon as i get my hands on nobuta 8. =))

omg. u dont wanne know on which page i found this thread ... O___O

anyways.

sorry it took me so long. exams are coming up. cramming takes time. U_U

my stupid accounting teacher is fukken retarded. she told us to do an assignment which takes at least 3 nights. at least it took me that long. i virtually took it everywhere with me and work on it whenever i have time. and in the end, she decided not to collect it. i was about to murder her when she said that. i honestly refuse to even take another look at accounting until the night before its exam.

til then, i will go on soompi alot!! *yay!!*

so ya. i re-upped the interchange between kame and shuuji. its entertaining to watch. hahaha.

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24IE207...8R16MDLT48PN5WV

i got a couple pictures to share (cause aftereall, it is the picture thread)

these are the only photos i have of jin. but then i find them so beautiful. i dont even know why. they're not that great quality or anything. but then i find them so attractive.

i guess i like people when they're not posing/pretending. i like them when they're caught unattended, thats when they're the most natural.

jin1.jpg

jin2.jpg

i swear this picture is much bigger in my computer. stupid pb compressed it again

akame4.jpg

and someone asked about the thing between jin and kazuya before... and correct me if i am wrong.

well. everyone (KAT-TUN, NEWS, ARASHI, TAKKY... etc) they all grew up together under johnny junior, so they're all pretty tight.

kazuya and jin were closest to each other, i guess. especially since they're grouped together to form KAT-TUN. (make sense, ne?).

a while ago, kazuya was rumoured to have a model gf.

a little bit after that, jin was rumoured to be going out with that model too.

just then, kazuya and jin were often accused of ignoring each other. so the taboids assumed that jin stole kazuya's gf and they got into this whole agurement/mess over this girl.

and thats basically it about the akame thing. its rumours, dont have to believe it. =)

and the "deal" about yamapi.

well. they all grew up together, so its its not strange for yamapi to be good friends with kame. especially when they just formed a temp-group together. and with the promotion and filming of the dorama and such, they are spending extra quality together. so they're extra tight currently.

and is jin getting jealous about that? i dont know. no one knows, only jin himself knows. but my input is, i do feel on certain occassions that jin isnt being too friendly. nor are some other members. but then we all know how they are, even boys get pms i guess, so they're okay.

like, i am not surprised that anyone is feeling sour over kamepi. c'mon, they just realeased a single a month ago, and they got first on oricon's annual selling chart (or second now... someone told me first, but last time i checked, they were after ayumi. but the point is, they're loved by all). it took them 4 days to break the 1 million copies point. i am just not surprised if anyone feels sour or jealous.

and the truth is yamapi is real close to jin too. and i was told that yamapi often texts jin's mom. (well. i find that weird. but a lot of people think its normal. well. maybe i am not into the culture enough. ummmm)

and face it, we are talking about a bunch of just-turned-20-ish PRETTY boys here. its a rumour stack. JE is a big melting pot. things like these happen on a daily basis. they come and go. so ya.

WingL: Thanks for re-uploading!

Oh that clears things up, I havent been following all this jin/kame stuff so I was abit clueless when i read what this file was about.

Edit:

Does anyone have the file where Jin looks a little pissed? lol Or acts all sarcastic. Something like that~ :D

KAT-TUN mags~~

tv guide 06-jan issue

kattun0279gq.jpg

kattun0481kr.jpg

kattun0227gf.jpg

kattun0427ak.jpg

kattun04418rr.jpg

kattun0304fo.jpg

and dont say i am always favouring kazuya over everyone.. so heres a really really HWAT pic of junno in 06 jan's duet!! (i would upload the rest of the gang if everyone's pushing this thread up.. so this thread wont b found in page4 again..... how about thatt...???)

junnodeut0601-1.jpg

and heres a pic from myojo's jan issue

kattun0245ue.jpg

um. i will be removing them pretty soon cause my photobucket isnt being too friendly lately (and its not even halfway into the month!! my quota's blasting high already~~)

well. its hard not to, esp with so many new year and xmas issues of so many pretty boys~~ KAT-TUN, NEWS, MYV... <3<3<3<3!!

Guest roentgen

whilst most people are squabbling over Jin and Kame, i'll just spirit Koki and Junno away with me.

wah, Koki's shorter hair is the reason why he's growing on me. i've also always liked his defined jawline.

Archived