KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Akanishi-kun

Akame-kun

Come now you guys!!! It's all about Junnosuke, Changminnie's Japanese twin! ^o^

OH, the other two are awesome, I'm just spazzing on Junno-kun~~!

Gosh, he's so pretty! And he's always smiling~~~* There's something about happy boys, you know? Gyaaa.

He's so dang acrobatic too! I'm so impressed all the time. ^o^

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

ohh man I found a new obsession. Jin Akanishi is hot! he reminds me so much of Jae Joong from Dong Bang Shin Gi *drool*

haha i agree he does!!!

hahaha

yepps.

and jin is just like ... "errr. i m ONLY FRIGGIN DOING THIS becuz i m gonne be on a magazine, looking hwat as always."

and kame's like "YAY. this is fun! but no. i am not holding jin's hands. i dont want people to think i am really gay with jin or anything."

Guest Ne cHan

omg sooooo funny.. jin face. he looks blink. like thats the girl im going to marry? LMAO.. and kame has that big smile.. his isnt as girly looking as i thought.

^ kame .. girl ..... LOL. um. sensitive topic .. XDDDD

doing a little funny fan bit as always.. hahahaha!

so i saw this clip a while ago. and i cant help but watch it like 5 times a day cause its so dang entertaining.. XDDDD

since i love it so much, i hv decided to do some caps and do a narration of what happen *SPREADIN DA LUB!!*

(excuse the not-too-good quality...)

this clip is from utawara and the guests are shuuji to akira and kat-tun~ and obviously kame's in both. so heres the fun:

so the scene started off by the MC interviewing shuuji and akira. well. there were two seats, but only akira is there.

1.jpg

so then the MC was like. wheres shuuji?!?!?!?! and akira was like -i duno- *scratch head* (then a photo popped up in the corner, arrow pointing to shuuji.. XDDDD! going like, m-i-s-s-i-n-g - p-e-r-s-o-n)

2.jpg

then *tada* shuuji is here!! but in real untidy clothes

3.jpg

and akira fixed shuuji's collar while shuuji was answering the questions. awwws. their brotherly love... <3<3<3 so loving and caring. that melted my heartttttt ~~~~ <3<3<3

4.jpg

then suddenly, they were looking for kame kun on the other side in utawara

5.jpg

and we can see that kame's running, putting on his kat-tun clothes.

(hes in the far left, trying to put his clothes on)

6.jpg

so kame's back to his kat-tun place, and the mc said, "so, kame, did u know that shuuji and akira are going to preform??"

and kame's totally like "oh really?! wow. you are saying shuuji to akira is(are) here?!?!?!"

7.jpg

so the mc's like "YA! they're over there!! LOOK!!" *point*

then another mc is in the back going like "shuuji~! shuuji!!! shuuji...?!??!?!?!"

8.jpg

so kame quickly got off the stage, changing his clothes in the process.

9.jpg

and kame's microphone got stuck in his sleeve. LOL. (can u guys see that??)

thats why his sleeve's so swallon and kame seems like hes talking to his wrist.

( i didnt realize that the first time i watched. n i thought to myself. wtf.. why is he talking like that...?? then i realize it the second time i watched)

10.jpg

then the other side started to ask for kame. so kame had to run back again, changing his clothes, almost tripping and running between the wires and ducking cameras..

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/WingL/kame/11.jpg (system said i hv too many pics displaying. so plz just click on that link.. =))) )

^ wah. poor kame. hehe.

this is from which episode of utawara and where can i dl it?

thanks for the entertaining caps. ^^

its the nov 20th one ^^

i can upload if more people wants to see it too~~

here are some caps of seishun amigo (the one they said they were going to sing)

this is the only live where they didnt dance the entire song.

they even stood in between the audience =))) it was different to watch =)

U22.jpg

when yamapi put his arms around jin, jin screamed like those fan girls.

u23.jpg

its funny. but then. not that funny cause the look on jin face was super sarcastic and mocking, and the face after the fan girl was full of hatrate too... its like. the face when he now has to spend time with kame.. the *blah* face.

i miss akame =( jin prob would hv been so much nicer to the idea of shuuji to akira if akame were friendly...

and tanaka looked so pissed when he has to shove over a bit so yamapi can sit down beside jin and sing. but the rest of the gang were real happy grouping around kame, singing and stuffs

Waaa!!!! That's soooooooooooooooo hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you get the video clip from? can you please upload it, if possible?

its the nov 20th one ^^

i can upload if more people wants to see it too~~

here are some caps of seishun amigo (the one they said they were going to sing)

this is the only live where they didnt dance the entire song.

U22.jpg

u23.jpg

its funny. but then. not that funny cause the look on jin face was super sarcastic and mocking, and the face after the fan girl was full of hatrate too... its like. the face when he now has to spend time with kame.. the *blah* face.

i miss akame =( jin prob would hv been so much nicer to the idea of shuuji to akira if akame were friendly...

and tanaka looked so pissed when he has to shove over a bit so yamapi can sit down beside jin and sing. but the rest of the gang were real happy grouping around kame, singing and stuffs

WingL thanks for the clip. It was funny. LOL

U22.jpg

u23.jpg

^ WingL would you also happen to have the Seishun Amigo performance for the caps you made (like the ones above). Thanks in advance :)

Archived